Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

Took over Div 4 club Hereford United big plans with the club, going after a new goal keeper in the forum of Mark Bunn big fan of his since his Blackburn days hope to sign him but he is my only aim right now.

Took over Div 4 club Hereford United big plans with the club' date=' going after a new goal keeper in the forum of Mark Bunn big fan of his since his Blackburn days hope to sign him but he is my only aim right now.[/quote']

Good to have some direction from the onset, nice to have you on board matey.

In fact, ill pass.

Cant be bothered to compete against Div 1/2 teams for a few 75 rated risers, makes it pointless being in div 4 when that happens, especially when in Season 9 alot of the clubs available before I joined had well over £30million.

Transfer activity at Swansea

Kostas LAMPROU has completed his move to Swansea City from Feyenoord for £144,000 plus Arbi MEJRI

Roberto FIRMINO has completed his move to Swansea City from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim for £250,000 plus Wayne ROUTLEDGE and Luke MOORE

Gary MACKAY-STEVEN has completed his move to Swansea City from Dundee United for £590,000 plus Alan TATE and Craig BEATTIE

The loan offer for Jetro WILLEMS of Everton from Swansea City has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Jan KIRCHHOFF has completed his move to Swansea City from Bayern München in a swap deal for Leon BRITTON . All other offers were turned down.

Wilfried BONY has completed his move to Swansea City from Vitesse for £657,000 plus Danny GRAHAM and Mark GOWER . All other offers were turned down.

Outs

The offer for Thomas BUTLER of Swansea City from Drogheda United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Fede BESSONE of Swansea City from Fleetwood Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Rochdale's New Era

Veigas is appointed manager, and plans to take this club to another level. Will take time, but it will happen.

Every players has been told they can find a new club, apart from 3.

These are the survivors:

40976.jpg

Craig Dawson

33062.jpg

Will Buckley

46322.jpg

Ravel Morrison

The plan is to built for the future but with enough quality to make an impact straight away.

Just joined as Leicester City' date='any unwritten rules like buying from unmanaged teams?[/quote']

No mate it is standard rules, not sure if the code of conduct would be to just buy from external however would need more opinions on that really.

Just a quick thanks to everyone who has joined this set up, and I for one am amazed at some of the managers and forumers I have managed to entice in with my persuasive manner.

We are now up to 50 managers in this set up with 30 more teams to fill. I would like to remind people that the current season is drawing to it's close soon and you still have time to post the most appealing pics of Natalie Imbruglia and Cheryl Cole for my viewing pleasue as well as giving you the managers the edge in loan deals from Newcastle for next season.

As stated earlier in thread the most appealing pics for mine and everyone elses viewing pleasure will be chosen by myself and this is how I will decide who gets first choice on loans from my youth squad.

The idea behind it is simple! I am just to damn lazy to try and find the pictures myself.

Much thanks to jkerrs for loaning Tello and Deulofeu to Brighton.

Sergi GÓMEZ has completed his move to Brighton and Hove Albion from Barcelona in a swap deal for Adam EL-ABD

The offer for Ezequiel CIRIGLIANO of River Plate from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for José María GIMÉNEZ of Atlético Madrid from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Joel VALENCIA of Real Zaragoza from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Otto JONNY of Celta Vigo from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for José CAÑAS of Real Betis from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Carlos MARTÍNEZ of Real Sociedad from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Igor LICHNOVSKY of Universidad de Chile from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Diego LÓPEZ of Real Madrid from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

With a tight budget, we'll probably be doing one or two more transfers and wait until season's end.

Much thanks to jkerrs for loaning Tello and Deulofeu to Brighton.

With a tight budget' date=' we'll probably be doing one or two more transfers and wait until season's end.[/quote']

At least you got in there quick Seth, I can see a mammoth transfer frenzy occuring.

I have invited some real big hitters from the forums to join up and I am really happy with some of the recently acquired managers this evening.

Some completed deals: :)

Dario DEL FABRO has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Cagliari for 900,000

Tino COSTA has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Valencia for 2,040,000 plus Tongo DOUMBIA and Dorus DE VRIES

Antonio CASSANO has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Internazionale for 8,520,000

Some completed deals: :)

Dario DEL FABRO has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Cagliari for 900' date='000

Tino COSTA has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Valencia for 2,040,000 plus Tongo DOUMBIA and Dorus DE VRIES

Antonio CASSANO has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Internazionale for 8,520,000[/quote']

Now lets hope we get some vital points in the last 3 games! :) We are deep in the relegation zone, but one win may get us out! :D