4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports hi guys i've joined as Leeds Manager after seeing a link for the set-up under the burd on Villa's sig:D

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports let's get this Gameworld filled!, thanks Matt for inviting me, the gameworld has the potential to be a real competitive one with loadsss of

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports HannahB, I am genuinely shocked by your last post It seems to me that you are unfairly quoting young Veigas to try and portray him as some

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

At least you got in there quick Seth' date=' I can see a mammoth transfer frenzy occuring.

I have invited some real big hitters from the forums to join up and I am really happy with some of the recently acquired managers this evening.[/color']

Good thing you caught me on the forums early, this will be a very different rebuilding process from EC 2933, but it'll be one that I'll enjoy.

At least you got in there quick Seth' date=' I can see a mammoth transfer frenzy occuring.

I have invited some real big hitters from the forums to join up and I am really happy with some of the recently acquired managers this evening.[/color']

Your dam chairman won't allow me to loan Messi. :eek:

Though if he joined on loan I might be able to convince him on investing some millions on Rochdale, was even prepared to go as far as naming the ground after him. :(

Oh well, I will fight on with my youth academy who are due to arrive within the next 48 hours. B)

Now lets hope we get some vital points in the last 3 games! :) We are deep in the relegation zone' date=' but one win may get us out! :D[/quote']

Well getting in and buying before the frenzy happens was a smart move.

Thanks to Newcastle for loaning me Sterling and Marquinhos and to Spurs for loaning me Leandro

Gonna be in very good shape once ive completed my transfers to make a real push for the play offs with my only being 1 point off

No worries mate' date=' some depth without having to spend any ££££££ apart from on wages can only be a good thing.[/color']

Good thing you caught me on the forums early' date=' this will be a very different rebuilding process from EC 2933, but it'll be one that I'll enjoy.[/quote']

I am glad you are relsihing the challenge, the fact this set up is filling up as quick as it is really is great news.

I for one can't wait to see how everyone fairs next season .

Your dam chairman won't allow me to loan Messi. :eek:

Though if he joined on loan I might be able to convince him on investing some millions on Rochdale' date=' was even prepared to go as far as naming the ground after him. :(

Oh well, I will fight on with my youth academy who are due to arrive within the next 48 hours. B)[/center']

Yeah that is just typical of my chairman, in fact he is uncannily like Ashley in many aspects. :D

HÖJBJERG, Pierre DM,M© B. Munich 17 75 £560k £300k 12 May 2013 22:12 GT

GIL, David GK Atlético Madrid 19 75 £340k T.WARNER 12 May 2013 22:05 GT

CAIO, Rodrigo D,DM(RC) São Paulo FC 19 78 £1.5M J.WELSH 12 May 2013 21:59 GT

PARKER, Shawn F© Rot-Weiß Oberhausen 20 78 £1.3M £100k and G.BARISIC 12 May 2013 21:59 GT

KHEDIRA, Rani DM,M© Stuttgart 19 78 £1.5M P.HELLAND 12 May 2013 21:58 GT

BECKHAM, David M(RC) Paris Saint-Germain 38 88 £6.5M £800k and A.RAZAK 12 May 2013 21:42 GT

QUAGLIARELLA, Fabio F(RLC) Juventus 30 90 £10.9M £3.7M and S.RINGSTAD 12 May 2013 21:33 GT

GUAITA, Vicente GK Valencia 26 89 £8.2M £3.8M and G.VERBAUWHEDE 12 May 2013 21:17 GT

JUNG, Sebastian D(RL) E. Frankfurt 22 88 £12.9M £9.2M 12 May 2013 21:15 GT

YOUNES, Amin AM(RLC) Monchengladbach 19 78 £1.5M A.ROBINSON 12 May 2013 21:12 GT

LUKAKU, Jordan D,DM,M(L) RSC Anderlecht 18 77 £1.1M A.KOSORIĆ 12 May 2013 21:03 GT

BENASSI, Marco DM,M© Internazionale 18 77 £1.1M I.GOODISON 12 May 2013 21:02 GT

DONGOU, Jean Marie F(RLC) FC Cartagena 18 80 £2.4M L.AKINS 12 May 2013 20:56 GT

KOLASINAC, Sead D(LC),DM© Schalke 19 82 £4.1M £3.0M 12 May 2013 20:48 GT

Not a bad start, i must say

The offer for Ferrie BODDE of Swansea City from FC Groningen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Garry MONK of Swansea City from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Johnny RUSSELL of Dundee United from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Stefan REINARTZ of Bayer Leverkusen from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Leigh GRIFFITHS from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Some more transfers in making our squad stronger.

New captain to lead Rochdale into new era

Rochdale have today announced their new captain to take them into the new era. Many fans will be left wondering why this player has been chosen and so soon after the new manager was announced.

Captain : Craig DAWSON

40976.jpg

Vice Captain : Ravel Morrison

46322.jpg

Veigas explains his decision

Well shortly after negotiating my own contract and the meeting I had with the board, we decided that this club needed a fresh start, a start to a new era. We also discussed a couple of possibilities on how we should go forward but the board wanted me to make final decisions as they have clearly stated that they will not get involved with any of the managers duties. I've decided to go with youth, simply because we have not got the financial stability bigger clubs have. To keep wages as low as possible and spend as little money as possible in the market was a key factor why I decide youth was the way forward for us. I have 21 offers for players, who I'm confident will complete their transfer by late afternoon tomorrow. All players that I have confidence in their abilities and have good potentials to be successful at Rochdale. So looking at the players coming in and the 3 that are staying, the choice for captaincy was an easy one. Dawson has been at the club since season one, and he will be the oldest one out of the whole squad at the young age of 23. The center back has the experience and determination needed to be captain I feel after playing 286 games for Rochdale. The vice captain will be Morrison, because again I feel he has the potential to be a great player, he has the determination I want installed into the rest of the squad because he has a lot to prove now. He has the experience in the past of being around world class players, players who are winners while a youth at Manchester United. I want all the fans to be supportive of this new bunch of players and stick by them, give them time. Will all be worth it in the end.

Have joined up with the mighty Torquay United!

Rock bottom of D4 and will stay there even if we win all remaining games, 4 GK's in a 22-man squad (3 of whom are in the top 8 best players), and one player who is worth £10.3m while the other 21 combined are only worth £2.8m.....safe to say there is a challenge here! :rolleyes::D

Nothing to play for in the remaining 3 games so have time to knock them into shape ahead of next season.

Needless to say said £10.3m player is now for sale; if anyone out there is a huge Fabio fan and wants to pay £12m (!) for him then feel free to bid (I won't hold my breath!) ;)

The offer for Martin DEMICHELIS of Málaga CF from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Martín CÁCERES of Juventus from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Kevin TRAPP of Eintracht Frankfurt from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

AND the loan

The loan offer for Fernández SUSO of Tottenham Hotspur from Cardiff City has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

A wave of transfers yet to follow.

Transfers done.Fernandes will choose between me and another club.3 more to come as well.Thoughts?

BOLLY, Mathis AM(RL),F(RLC) 22 78 Dusseldorf £0k W.BROWN

ALMEIDA, André D®,DM© 22 84 SL Benfica £0k L.PELTIER

WELLINGTON, Aparecido DM,M© 22 85 São Paulo FC £18k R.WELLENS

MAICON, Marques AM(RL),F(RLC) 23 87 Lokomotiv Moskva £0k D.NUGENT

PUKKI, Teemu F(RLC) 23 86 Schalke £800kM.WAGHORN

OSPINA, David GK 24 88 OGC Nice £0k B.FOSTER

FERNANDES, Mário D(RC) 22 88 CSKA Moskva £561k W.BROWN

BALENZIAGA, Mikel D,DM,M(L) 25 86 Athletic Club £537k P.KONCHESKI

BABA, Diawara AM©,F(RLC) 25 86 Sevilla £486k N.DANNS

BLIND, Daley D(LC) 23 87 Ajax £0k W.MORGAN

DE GUZMÁN, Jonathan M,AM© 25 88 Villarreal £240k A.KING

CHANDLER, Timothy D(RL),DM,M® 23 87 Nuremberg £0k D.DRINKWATER

BENEDETTI, Simone D(RC) 21 83 Internazionale £0k A.TUNCHEV

CAMPORESE, Michele D© 21 84 ACF Fiorentina £0k S.ST LEDGER

GABBIADINI, Manolo AM(L),F(LC) 21 85 Juventus £0k J.BECKFORD

3 more.Bahebeck will choose between me and another team

VLACHODIMOS, Odisseas GK 19 77 Stuttgart £28k C.LOGAN

DUDU, Rodrigues AM(RLC),F(RL) 21 85 Dynamo Kyiv £0k A.KNOCKAERT

BAHEBECK, Jean-christophe AM(RL),F(RLC) 20 83 Paris Saint-Germain £0k L.DYER

Everybody is available at Chelsea.

We have a very thin and very 'experienced' squad so looking to freshen up.

Pop in a bid or PM me if you fancy a deal.

Players such as Ibrahimovic, Ivanovic, Lampard, Pirlo, Cech, Adler, Strurridge, Borini and more available

:D

West Bromwich Albion !!!

Many transfers have been bought in at the Hawthorns to allow us to win the remaining 3 games, win the title and begin my proper challenge of life in Division 1 !!

Di Natale (92) the goal machine has been bought in as well as fellow Italian Alessandro Florenzi (87) from Roma. Two frenchmen have also been signed in Clement Grenier (87) from Lyon and Benjamin Stambouli (87) from Montpellier. Another duo, this time from Germany have been signed up and these are Nils Petersen (87) and Patrick Herrmann (88) Quite pleased with the first round of transfers but the 2nd looks even better! :D

Transfer bids accepted:

GARCÍA, Raúl (89) would be one of the first names in the starting XI - from Atletico Madrid

LEDESMA, Cristian (90) Experienced midfield man from Lazio

ASTORI, Davide (89) Signed from Cagliari and would be one of our highest rated defenders

YILMAZ, Burak (90) the prolific striker will make his move from Galatasaray

GIACCHERINI, Emanuele (88) Joins from Juventus and would help strengthen the midfield

DOS SANTOS, Jonathan (86) makes his move from the fringes of the Barcelona side, hoping to make a name for himself at The Hawthorns!

Aleksandr KERZHAKOV has completed his move to Cardiff City from Zenit in a swap deal for Tommy SMITH and Robert EARNSHAW
Kevin MIRALLAS has completed his move to Cardiff City from Olympiacos for 4,300,000 plus Adam MATTHEWS
Steven DEFOUR has completed his move to Cardiff City from FC Porto for 2,055,000 plus Peter WHITTINGHAM
Seamus COLEMAN has completed his move to Cardiff City from AZ for 885,000 plus Mark HUDSON
Ezequiel MUÑOZ has completed his move to Cardiff City from US Palermo for 1,800,000 plus Kevin MCNAUGHTON and Craig NOONE
Sebastian KEHL has completed his move to Cardiff City from Borussia Dortmund for 3,000,000 plus Don COWIE and Simon LAPPIN . All other offers were turned down.
The offer for Jimmy BRIAND of Lyon from Cardiff City has been accepted along with other club offers. Lyon will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Plus a few 10k risers,one of them get a +4 already making him a 300k player .... nice little profit

Got a good chance of getting briand,great team on paper.

Back up crew to arrive within the 48 hours :)