• Mario Suarez

• Éric Abidal

• Arruda Hélton

• Javí Garcia

• Daniel Van Buyten

• Jefferson Farfán

• Rafael Van der Vaart

• Darijo Srna

In other news: As the transfers went through, I could not find the time to prepare the team so the team was all out of position. Who knew Hélton was such a good midfielder?

:P

Didn't matter as the beautiful match engine gave us a 1-0 win.:D (Vs. Doncaster Rovers)

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports hi guys i've joined as Leeds Manager after seeing a link for the set-up under the burd on Villa's sig:D

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports let's get this Gameworld filled!, thanks Matt for inviting me, the gameworld has the potential to be a real competitive one with loadsss of

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports HannahB, I am genuinely shocked by your last post It seems to me that you are unfairly quoting young Veigas to try and portray him as some

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

Latest arrivals at Rochdale

Two quality players who will jump straight into the XI

KRAMARIC, Andrej F© 21 83

BANANA, Yaya D,DM© 21 83

Five decent youths for the future

SIBBALD, Craig M(RLC) 17 71

CAVERO, Hardy D(LC) 16 72

CAMPBELL, Jack M(LC) 16 65

DOĞRU, Haci Ömer F© 16 71

ADELAKUN, Hakeem F(RLC) 16 71

B)

WEST BROMWICH ALBION 0-0 Nottingham Forrest

Drew 0-0 against Forest, no the greatest result and not the worst but not bad considering my team was quite random due to the huge round of transfers arriving. Still top of Division 2 with two games to go!

Other news: Bids accepted for G.Vasconcelos (GK, 78 rated youngster from AC Milan) and A.Lindegaard (87) who will be first choice goalkeeper.

Waiting on bids to be accepted for Balzaretti (90) Pereira (90) Matavz (88) and S.Longo (83)

Happy so far as things are looking good at WBA especially if we get to Division 1!

The offer for Christian ATSU of FC Porto from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

In other news we beat Blackburn 3-0 to leave us just above the bottom 3 :)

boosted the wolves attack, in hope for a chance out of the relegation zone, but seems unliekly.

Yoann GOURCUFF has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Lyon in a swap deal for Michael KIGHTLY and Christophe BERRA

Blaise MATUIDI has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Paris Saint-Germain for 3,000,000 plus Steven MOUYOKOLO and Ronald ZUBAR

Diego MILITO has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Internazionale in a swap deal for Karl HENRY and Sylvan EBANKS-BLAKE

lets hope we dont fail. :)

Wigan Transfers;

Joined;

-Podolski joins while Borini will come later for Carrick

Underway:

-Muslera are comming for Zhirkov

-Dzsudzsak are comming for Bastos

-Melo are comming for McArthur

-Fernando are comming for Maloney

-Remy are coming for Berbatov

Maybe:

-Maggio might be comming for Boyce

-Negredo might be comming for Anyukov

-Maicon might be comming for Stam

Håvard NORDTVEIT has completed his move to Burnley from Monchengladbach in a swap deal for Diego PENNY and Michael DUFF

Gylfi SIGURDSSON has completed his move to Burnley from Hoffenheim in a swap deal for Brian JENSEN and Chris MCCANN

The Nordic duo of Harvard Nordtveit and Gylfi Sigurdsson have joined Burnley in what will be the last high-profile transfer dealings in a while.

A couple of hopeful risers to boost the squad number have also been brought in.

HannahB, I am genuinely shocked by your last post

It seems to me that you are unfairly quoting young Veigas to try and portray him as some sort of unpleasant little hypocrite.

That surely wasn't your intention, was it? I mean, you can't judge a guy just on a couple of isolated comments

Originally Posted by Veigas viewpost.gif

ur collecting a right bunch of losers lol :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by Veigas viewpost.gif

sorry is that u criticizing a decision another manager as made? lol

I mean, what do these statements taken out of context mean?

To be fair and balanced when judging the boy you need to look back on a few Veigas posts over the past month, and you can see the warmth and intelligence staring back at you for yourself.

Here's a couple of quotes from the great man to illustrate the point

I only have 4 strikers, i need them all. Use your brain.

Your the bloody idiot!

Hope you get relegated!!!

Well for you it won't be a hard task to get QPR relegated.

NUMPTY!

so really, u only wanted him to rot in the youth team lol nice.
I this is actually funny in a way. don't worry bud he only 71 rating, think fact ur mostly upset about is because he is 16.
and these kind words for a rival fan

better club?

u mean better players but only when compared player for player... and obvious their bank balance cash!

You know what this don't surprise me coming from a porto fan, your all the same.

or this little gem before the Europa final, which I thought was perceptive
makes me sick people under estimating mighty Benfica!
followed up by

and I've been a Benfica fan for the last 25 years, and not ever seen a single game

so clearly the perfect judge whose perception, compassion and sagacity is welcomed in every Game World where he competes...as shown by

wow, not been in this setup long and already have 2 names of managers who I wont be dealing with again. Quality. lol

Veigas- I implore you - please, please add me to that list.

Most of the stuff you post is simply just a little dull, ungrammatical and illiterate - but about once a month (when you get your period, I guess) you fill the Forum with some genuinely unpleasant and unreadable stuff

Now, go and tell your Mum what the nasty man has said about you...

Free Agent Adam LE FONDRE has completed his move to Hereford United for £2,303,000

Free Agent Niall CANAVAN has completed his move to Hereford United for £548,000

Free Agent Mark BUNN has completed his move to Hereford United for £1,703,000

Three top English born players for my first team, been a fan of all three for some time and with my new team taking shape all three will be the out right stars here.

Payed 4.5m and there value is at 11m here so for a 4th div team I have a lot to work with long term.

Got two more aims witch will take our spending power to near ten million for a fouth div squad.

HannahB' date=' I am genuinely shocked by your last post

It seems to me that you are unfairly quoting young Veigas to try and portray him as some sort of unpleasant little hypocrite.

That surely wasn't your intention, was it? I mean, you can't judge a guy just on a couple of isolated comments

[i']

[/i]

To be fair and balanced when judging the boy you need to look back on a few Veigas posts over the past month, and you can see the warmth and intelligence staring back at you for yourself.

followed up by

so clearly the perfect judge whose perception, compassion and sagacity is welcomed in every Game World where he competes...as shown by

Most of the stuff you post is simply just a little dull, ungrammatical and illiterate - but about once a month (when you get your period, I guess) you fill the Forum with some genuinely unpleasant and unreadable stuff

Quite easily post of the day this for me.

[i']

[/i]

followed up by

Oh I remember that last one, in EC 2933. Ironically after that post, I managed to do deals with the likes of Darlo1883, Gozzy and even a new manager. Now who's the difficult one?:rolleyes:

Anyway his post on 4662 was in jest so we should all forgive him for that.

wow!

i'm actually in stitches right now...

Well done for going to town with that Richard and taking your time to copy and paste some of my previous posts.

A lot of people don't get my sense of humor and I do some posts just to wind people up not upset anyone in the way u seem to have been affected.

Think it because maybe your a Leeds fan and I might have offended some of your hero's! oh sorry if I did. Again I was messing with Hannah as we always winding each other up.

As my posts are boring everyone I shall stop putting effort into them, but if people are thinking like you they wont care anyways.

Anyways, I'll leave it at that. Chill out. lol

Good night

p.s ...

That's very mature of you, you intelligent man!

To be honest with u.... I don't give a STUFF what you or anyone has to say

oh i do hope you like how I've made it nice and colorful for u

[i']

[/i]

followed up by

wow!

i'm actually in stitches right now...

Well done for going to town with that Richard and taking your time to copy and paste some of my previous posts.

A lot of people don't get my sense of humor and I do some posts just to wind people up not upset anyone in the way u seem to have been affected.

Think it because maybe your a Leeds fan and I might have offended some of your hero's! oh sorry if I did. Again I was messing with Hannah as we always winding each other up.

As my posts are boring everyone I shall stop putting effort into them' date=' but if people are thinking like you they wont care anyways.[/color']

Anyways, I'll leave it at that. Chill out. lol

Good night

p.s ...

That's very mature of you, you intelligent man!

To be honest with u.... I don't give a STUFF what you or anyone has to say

oh i do hope you like how I've made it nice and colorful for u

pRJfgXW.gif