4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports

FUTURE IS BRIGHT AT CARDIFF

Cardiff manager today confirmed the signings of a number of star youth players at the club which will keep the club stable for the short term and would benefit from it in the long term.

Ziguy BADIBANGA has completed his move to Cardiff City from RSC Anderlecht in a swap deal for Jay BOTHROYD
López JUANMI has completed his move to Cardiff City from Málaga CF in a swap deal for Michael CHOPRA . All other offers were turned down.
Sérgio OLIVEIRA has completed his move to Cardiff City from FC Porto in a swap deal for Stephen MCPHAIL
Wannes VAN TRICHT has completed his move to Cardiff City from KV Mechelen in a swap deal for Gavin RAE
Sergio JUSTE has completed his move to Cardiff City from Barcelona for 522,000 plus Miguel COMMINGES
Luca ANTEI has completed his move to Cardiff City from AS Roma in a swap deal for Gábor GYEPES

The manager was delighted a the signings but was specially happy at the signing of Juanmi."He[Juanmi]is a player we were following from a long time it feels really good to now sign him as he has immense potential and if he fulfills it,he could be a world beater"

Cardiff also fought off competition from many other teams to sign french winger Briand

Jimmy BRIAND has completed his move to Cardiff City from Lyon for 677,000 plus Chris BURKE . All other offers were turned down.
  • Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports hi guys i've joined as Leeds Manager after seeing a link for the set-up under the burd on Villa's sig:D

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports let's get this Gameworld filled!, thanks Matt for inviting me, the gameworld has the potential to be a real competitive one with loadsss of

Re: 4662 - Transfer News , Discussions & Match Reports HannahB, I am genuinely shocked by your last post It seems to me that you are unfairly quoting young Veigas to try and portray him as some

Kilgallon Lands In Wycombe

article-0-00730DDA00000258-76_306x308.jpg

Wycombe starting 11

Ankergren

Thompson...Lees...Kilgallon...Taylor

Hall...Spring...Byram...Gradel

Bridges... Poleon

Like I've already said, gone for something very different with this team. Only players I will be signing are players who have or are playing for Leeds United.

Everton 2-3 Newcastle United

Top of the table clash where nothing less than a win for Everton would keep them in the title race ended with the toon claiming there third successive title.

Things started brightly for Everton who scored from a dubious penalty decision as it seems Silva got a touch on the ball which the referee missed. Jovetic duly stepped up and despatched it with a well placed strike.

Everton then go two up with a clinical finish from Eriksen with a strike from the edge of the box giving Casillas no chance. However Newcastle dug deep and showed there resilience and were rewarded for digging in with a goal from Messi, set up with a slide rule pass from shrek. Newcastle finish the half much the stronger and 2-1 down.

Second half sees Newcastle come out with a renewed vigour and a rocket up there butts from the manager and were subsequently rewarded 11 minutes in, Alonso battling for the ball in the middle of the park lays it off to Shrek who hits a shot with power and precision which flies into the top corner for the equaliser.

By now the mags are dominating the game and Everton just seem to have no answer and are lacking in ideas and desire, all the chances coming Newcastle's way who are now playing like champions and are camped in there opponents half, Xavi tests the keeper 2 mins later and on 63mins Falcao is crudely fouled by Subotic to the right of the box. Ronaldo steps up to take the free kick and sees the wall jumping strikes the ball cleverly underneath, which goes in off the post to make it three and the loyal toon army go wild.

The toon take there foot off the pedal somewhat and go into cruise control for the final 25 mins playing a possession game and have two great chances late on but are denied by Hart. The whistle blows and the title is going back to St James once again.

Sheffield United 2-2 WEST BROM

The match ended 2 - 2 between West Bromwich Albion and Sheffield United in their Division 2 fixture.

Di Natale scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

García was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Second consecutive draw in my second game in charge. However, we do get promoted to Division 1 with one game remaining and the table looking like this:

Pos

1 WEST BROMWICH ALBION (P) Played 37 Points 70

2 West Ham United (P) Played 37 Points 70

3 Portsmouth Played 37 Points 66

The titles between me and West Ham now with Portsmouth having to settle for a playoff spot. My superior goal difference would give us the advantage but we must win in our final league game away at already relegated Leeds United.

Looking forward to a very competitive Division 1, the main reason why I joined this league :D

WOLVERHAMPTON WOLVES UPDATE

2945055.png

Wolves 4-1 Sheffield Wednesday

Unfortunately, Wolves were relegated, despite many changes in the squad. With Unnerstall, Maicon, Gourcuff, maggio, Milito, banega and Cassano joining the club, the fans saw hope that they may get out of the relegation zone. Sadly, despite a 4-1 victory, they did not.

HIGHLIGHTS:

19'

The ball deflects out for a corner to Wolverhampton Wanderers.

MAHER crosses the ball towards the back post.

COSTA manages to bring it down and smashes a shot at goal.

GOAL!! - LLORIS looks on despairingly as the ball hits the back of the net.

36'

STEARMAN wins the ball. He takes it forward and plays it out to Christian MAGGIO.

MAGGIO breaks into the box and goes for goal with power.

GOAL!! - LLORIS takes a step the wrong way and the ball flies in.

58'

HUNT jinks past a challenge and plays a short through pass to CASSANO.

CASSANO takes a touch and fires the ball at goal.

GOAL!! - The keeper doesn't even get close. What a finish!

76'

DIGNE brings down MICHU in the penalty area with a badly timed challenge.

The ref gives the penalty to Sheffield Wednesday.

GUTIÉRREZ places it towards the bottom corner.

GOAL!! - UNNERSTALL reads it but he can't quite get there.

82'

HUNT finds a yard of space and hits a low ball into the path of MILITO.

Quick reactions from MILITO as he taps the ball at goal.

GOAL!! - It drifts past the keeper and in.

Milito man of the match. :)

Oh well, time to get promtion back to the 1st division! :D

WOLVERHAMPTON WOLVES UPDATE

2945055.png

Wolves 4-1 Sheffield Wednesday

Unfortunately' date=' Wolves were relegated, despite many changes in the squad. With Unnerstall, Maicon, Gourcuff, maggio, Milito, banega and Cassano joining the club, the fans saw hope that they may get out of the relegation zone. Sadly, despite a 4-1 victory, they did not.

HIGHLIGHTS:

19'

The ball deflects out for a corner to Wolverhampton Wanderers.

MAHER crosses the ball towards the back post.

COSTA manages to bring it down and smashes a shot at goal.

GOAL!! - LLORIS looks on despairingly as the ball hits the back of the net.

36'

STEARMAN wins the ball. He takes it forward and plays it out to Christian MAGGIO.

MAGGIO breaks into the box and goes for goal with power.

GOAL!! - LLORIS takes a step the wrong way and the ball flies in.

58'

HUNT jinks past a challenge and plays a short through pass to CASSANO.

CASSANO takes a touch and fires the ball at goal.

76'

DIGNE brings down MICHU in the penalty area with a badly timed challenge.

The ref gives the penalty to Sheffield Wednesday.

GUTIÉRREZ places it towards the bottom corner.

GOAL!! - UNNERSTALL reads it but he can't quite get there.

82'

HUNT finds a yard of space and hits a low ball into the path of MILITO.

Quick reactions from MILITO as he taps the ball at goal.

GOAL!! - It drifts past the keeper and in.

Milito man of the match. :)

[b']Oh well, time to get promtion back to the 1st division![/b] :D

Good luck with that!! You will have to cope with a rampaging classy outfit in Ipswich Town!!!:P

A 3-1 surprise victory over Wigan proved Ip$wich are a team to be reckoned with!! Van der Vaart & Farfán add some spice to the squad and the 3 goals were all scored by Jefferson Farfán & Ricardo Oliveira were amongst the goalscorers as Hélton got man of the match.:) Players looking forward to last game of the season V Millwall. Speculations have been confirmed by Wally that Srna will start the next game.

Deuce Lark steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Carlisle United.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Carlisle United 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Carlos scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tello and Murray were also amongst the goalscorers.

Came out tops in this goalfest at AMEX. The above match report did not reflect our dominance, as the one and only Andy Carroll scored twice.

DEULOFEU curls in a beautiful cross towards Andy CARROLL.

CARROLL gets in front of his marker well and powers a header on goal.

Just look at his first goal, I don't think a horse could produce that finish. :P

Harry Redknapp steered Hereford United to victory against Wycombe Wanderers.

Hereford United beat Wycombe Wanderers 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Lunt and Featherstone were amongst the goalscorers.

Well happy days best this season can bring in 9th but all you boys at the top watch out were coming next season for a cup.

LOAN DEALS

Since my suggestion fell on deaf ears I will propose the offer again.

Many players will be available for loan next season, I will be drawing up a list later. However I will be doing it on the basis of whoever can post me the sexiest pictures of (and it is now three beautiful ladies not two)

Natalie Imbruglia

Cheryl Tweedy (Cole)

Fegie (black eyed peas) not the ginger ex of Prince Andrew or the red nosed soon to be ex manager of Man Utd......urrgghh perish the thought.

Each manager has to find ONE picture of each for my viewing pleasure and then the winner gets first choice off the loan list, second will get second choice and so on and so forth.

If this fails this time then my players will rot in the reserves/youth and I will resort to gloating about my squad!!! :P

whoever is playing Swansea' date=' please beat Swansea:D[/quote']

Jamezz Chettz earned a draw with Swansea City against Fulham.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Swansea City and Fulham in their Division 1 fixture.

Vorm had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Need a win in my last match at home to Tottenham to be safe :D

Jamezz Chettz earned a draw with Swansea City against Fulham.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Swansea City and Fulham in their Division 1 fixture.

Vorm had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Need a win in my last match at home to Tottenham to be safe :D

I've got Man City so it's gonna be close:D looks like you may have done it when you whooped us 3-0 though:o

Niall Taylor earned a draw with Sheffield United against West Bromwich Albion.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Sheffield United and West Bromwich Albion in their Division 2 fixture.

Diamanti and Downing were amongst the goalscorers.

Happy with that

LOAN DEALS

Since my suggestion fell on deaf ears I will propose the offer again.

Many players will be available for loan next season' date=' I will be drawing up a list later. However I will be doing it on the basis of whoever can post me the sexiest pictures of (and it is now three beautiful ladies not two)

Natalie Imbruglia

Cheryl Tweedy (Cole)

Fegie (black eyed peas) not the ginger ex of Prince Andrew or the red nosed soon to be ex manager of Man Utd......urrgghh perish the thought.

Each manager has to find ONE picture of each for my viewing pleasure and then the winner gets first choice off the loan list, second will get second choice and so on and so forth.

If this fails this time then my players will rot in the reserves/youth and I will resort to gloating about my squad!!! :P[/color']

As requested:

Natalie-Imbruglia-12.bmp

53076-4488x3186.jpg

3003500_640px.jpg?1305103444

Could well be difficult to beat mate' date=' loving the pictures especially the one of Fergie, I do think it may be tough to find a scantily clad Imbruglia in a picture however.[/color']

Mmm yeah Imbruglia was the trickiest to find any hint of exposure...

Free Agent Wilson PALACIOS has completed his move to Hereford United for £2,955,000

He is worth 8m here so happy days will get a nice turn over.

Free Agent Jason LOWE has completed his move to Hereford United for £3,038,000

Long term hope been linked with a few epl teams for a summer move ever way he is a nice signing all the same.