10 minutes ago, Der Chefscout said:

Leon BAILEY is a beast  ultimate must have transfer

That will change for 80 million + the club

Would be my favorite A. Robben successor

Fear, however, that he will change to England

In 2 years he will be rated at least 92

http://www.transfermarkt.de/leon-bailey/profil/spieler/387626

Top rated player of the Bundesligá round

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/topspieler/1-bundesliga/2017-18/topspieler-der-saison.html

yep

On ‎24‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 2:41 AM, 1000dB said:

How do you think Germany will line-up in Russia? Assuming Löw sticks to a 4-2-3-1.

Based on Kicker's ratings only MatS is world class. Even if Neuer isn't fully fit or in form, Germany's top rated player is the goalie.

The fullbacks used to be the problem but now it's looking like the centre halves are more of a worry (only Hummels rated as international class). I'd expect Löw to stay loyal to Hummels and Boateng. Kimmich should be a nailed on starter at RB but why doesn't Löw call up P. Max? Max has been an assist machine this season yet still no caps as a full international despite edging towards his 25th birthday this summer. Probably Hector, if fully fit, will get the nod at leftback.

I'm guessing Khedira and Kroos will start in the double pivot. Maybe Löw will consider adding a holding midfielder to his squad options (Khedira getting injured wouldn't be a surprise and he's a CM). Lars Bender is the only one rated international class but Rudy seems to be Löw's favourite choice.

Not starting Sané at this point feels wrong and I'm guessing Müller will be pushed out wide again (is he the best option on the right flank?). I'm doubting Löw will drop Ozil unless he pulls his invisible man act again (and even then he might ignore Germany's depth). Will Reus be fit?

The biggest issue remains who to trust as striker. Werner is inexperienced, Gomez past it, Wagner won't see much action, Stindl is not a 9 and the others that have been in Löw's plans aren't strikers either (false 9 nonsense). Volland seems nowhere near the team. Uth is the only other striker rated international class yet, similar to Max, he has no caps as a full international despite edging towards his 27th birthday this summer.

Link to Kicker's ratings:

@Der Chefscout

So I would play  First WM for Reus :D

My World Cup favorites are France and Germany

4-2-3-1

Neuer/Ter Stegen

LB Hummels  Boateng Kimmich

:::::Kroos ::::Khedira(Gündogan,Goretzka)

Sane(Draxxler)         Özil             Müller(Reus)

Werner(Müller)

4-2-2-2

Neuer / Ter Stegen

LB Hummels Boateng Kimmich

Kroos          Khedira

Sane(Draxxler)            Özil(Reus)

Müller

Werner

On 19/02/2018 at 8:23 AM, Der Chefscout said:

Leon BAILEY is a beast  ultimate must have transfer

That will change for 80 million + the club

Would be my favorite A. Robben successor

Fear, however, that he will change to England

In 2 years he will be rated at least 92

http://www.transfermarkt.de/leon-bailey/profil/spieler/387626

Top rated player of the Bundesligá round

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/topspieler/1-bundesliga/2017-18/topspieler-der-saison.html

He will never reach 92 in 2 years. ALOT would need to happen

9 hours ago, chanchooooo said:

Hi! what'll about the ranking of these players in the next review?:

julian Weigl stay

correntin tolisso 92 50/50

naby keita stay

leon goretzka stay

kingsley coman stay

Michy batshuayi stay

On 14/03/2018 at 10:52 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Blimey Rahul.

On Tuesday you posted Coman would be a 91 on your ratings thread, a day later you say he'll stay the same at 90?  

Did he train that badly?  LOL

11 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Blimey Rahul.

On Tuesday you posted Coman would be a 91 on your ratings thread, a day later you say he'll stay the same at 90?  

He didn't train at all. Out injured for quite a while I believe.

2 hours ago, Sareum said:

Blimey Rahul.

ha, my bad, I am inconsistent that way

On 24-1-2018 at 2:41 AM, 1000dB said:

How do you think Germany will line-up in Russia? Assuming Löw sticks to a 4-2-3-1.

Based on Kicker's ratings only MatS is world class. Even if Neuer isn't fully fit or in form, Germany's top rated player is the goalie.

The fullbacks used to be the problem but now it's looking like the centre halves are more of a worry (only Hummels rated as international class). I'd expect Löw to stay loyal to Hummels and Boateng. Kimmich should be a nailed on starter at RB but why doesn't Löw call up P. Max? Max has been an assist machine this season yet still no caps as a full international despite edging towards his 25th birthday this summer. Probably Hector, if fully fit, will get the nod at leftback.

I'm guessing Khedira and Kroos will start in the double pivot. Maybe Löw will consider adding a holding midfielder to his squad options (Khedira getting injured wouldn't be a surprise and he's a CM). Lars Bender is the only one rated international class but Rudy seems to be Löw's favourite choice.

Not starting Sané at this point feels wrong and I'm guessing Müller will be pushed out wide again (is he the best option on the right flank?). I'm doubting Löw will drop Ozil unless he pulls his invisible man act again (and even then he might ignore Germany's depth). Will Reus be fit?

The biggest issue remains who to trust as striker. Werner is inexperienced, Gomez past it, Wagner won't see much action, Stindl is not a 9 and the others that have been in Löw's plans aren't strikers either (false 9 nonsense). Volland seems nowhere near the team. Uth is the only other striker rated international class yet, similar to Max, he has no caps as a full international despite edging towards his 27th birthday this summer.

Link to Kicker's ratings:

@Der Chefscout

On 19-2-2018 at 9:41 AM, Der Chefscout said:

So I would play  First WM for Reus :D

My World Cup favorites are France and Germany

4-2-3-1

Neuer/Ter Stegen

LB Hummels  Boateng Kimmich

:::::Kroos ::::Khedira(Gündogan,Goretzka)

Sane(Draxxler)         Özil             Müller(Reus)

Werner(Müller)

4-2-2-2

Neuer / Ter Stegen

LB Hummels Boateng Kimmich

Kroos          Khedira

Sane(Draxxler)            Özil(Reus)

Müller

Werner

Löw made some odd decisions in his squad list for the upcoming international break.

At LB Germany have no top quality players yet Low picks two older guys that were either underwelming or injured instead of P. Max who has one of the best Kicker ratings and is among the top in Europe with regards to providing assists. The only international class fullbacks are him and Kimmich. Halstenberg is even rated ahead of Hector and Plattenhardt.

Gomez, Wagner, Stindl, Rudy, Rudiger, Can/Ginter (as cover for RB) ... some of them are questionnable choices but fair enough. Still calling up Trapp, why did Löw do that, that infamous German humour?

54 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Löw made some odd decisions in his squad list for the upcoming international break.

At LB Germany have no top quality players yet Low picks two older guys that were either underwelming or injured instead of P. Max who has one of the best Kicker ratings and is among the top in Europe with regards to providing assists. The only international class fullbacks are him and Kimmich. Halstenberg is even rated ahead of Hector and Plattenhardt.

Gomez, Wagner, Stindl, Rudy, Rudiger, Can/Ginter (as cover for RB) ... some of them are questionnable choices but fair enough. Still calling up Trapp, why did Löw do that, that infamous German humour?

Max plays in a system which Germany will not use. He is gung ho for Baum at Augsburg. Hector is more of a defensive pick to allow Kimmich to move into the midfield, with Hector Hummels Boateng to operate as a back 3.

Its more of a case of who fits Low system than who is the 'best performer' in ratings

Gomez/Wagner/Stindl are Plan B strikers, Can/Ginter/Rudy/Rudiger can all be deployed several ways.