Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

50/50' date=' he's not amazing this season but he is playing a bit better then SCHMELZER.

IMO i don't think he will rise[/quote']

I'm pretty sure there will be a 90 for him, he was the player with most assists last season and is a NT starter plus all the Champions League he's getting.

Thanks' date=' I presumed RB because it was his main position in past seasons...[/quote']

yeh, RM/CM is more likely tho

I'm pretty sure there will be a 90 for him' date=' he was the player with most assists last season and is a NT starter plus all the Champions League he's getting.[/quote']

i said IMO :) he has 4 assists in 9 games so probably

edit: forgot about CL that increases the odds of him rising especially with them leading the group.

I imagine Holtby is a definite to get 89. Is there chance of a 90? I dont watch them a lot but he was very lively and talented on the occasions I did.

Do people see him leaving for a better side' date=' too?[/quote']

I would gie him a strong chance of getting a 90. Regular for Schalke, who are top of their CL group. For the next rating update, 89 I should think, but wouldn't rule out a 90.

Hoger to 88 is definate if he keeps playing in DM for me. Was impressive V Dortmund too.

Just saw the predictions' date=' in my opinion " Philipp WOLLSCHEID " is for a certain rise +1 at least , maybe +2 ! whats your opinion about him?[/quote']

DEFINITE BUY!!! He's a very very good CB... Could play for a much bigger club than Leverkusen (No Disrespect to Leverkusen) I'd expect him to be in an around the Germany Squads soon!!! +1 is the minumum we will see these changes... could get a 89.... then by the end of the season he should be 89/90 (90 depends on if he gets games for Germany and Leverkusen do well)

I do think Fuchs will rise but I don't know where you get the most assists stuff from. It's false.

Yes just checked the stats and he was not indeed the lead assister in Schalke last season. He was the third behind KYH and Farfan' date=' sorry. Here is the font:

[url']http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/index.php?PL=competition&CompID=374&statType=assist&page=2[/url]

What was on on my mind was that he was the one with more assists to KYH.

http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/index.php?PL=competition&CompID=374&statType=assist&page=2