Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Fanboys attacks again.....

http://en.soccerwiki.org/player.php?pid=34893

Please go there and vote NO. Even if someone will find some logic with that LOAN status of Gotze, there is not even ONE confirmed source that Lewandowski will go to any club, not Man Utd but ANY, stlll some moron - adis.begic make a proposal......

P.S. SW admins change the club of Gotze! Please keep the game how it should be - representing real world status!

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Please go there and vote NO. Even if someone will find some logic with that LOAN status of Gotze' date=' there is not even ONE confirmed source that Lewandowski will go to any club, not Man Utd but ANY, stlll some moron - adis.begic make a proposal......

P.S. SW admins change the club of Gotze! Please keep the game how it should be - representing real world status![/quote']

Gotze is not on loan, LOL, stupid SW

Please go there and vote NO. Even if someone will find some logic with that LOAN status of Gotze' date=' there is not even ONE confirmed source that Lewandowski will go to any club, not Man Utd but ANY, stlll some moron - adis.begic make a proposal......

P.S. SW admins change the club of Gotze! Please keep the game how it should be - representing real world status![/quote']

How can we vote ??

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

P.S. SW admins change the club of Gotze! Please keep the game how it should be - representing real world status!

Gotze is not on loan' date=' LOL, stupid SW[/quote']

this is a problem that stems back from before soccer wiki. and it is a stupid thing. if a change back was proposed, even by an admin, the powers that be would just delete all traces of it

they do a similar thing with retirements as well. players like carragher and owen are both officially retired in game despite both officially still playing.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

this is a problem that stems back from before soccer wiki. and it is a stupid thing. if a change back was proposed' date=' even by an admin, the powers that be would just delete all traces of it

they do a similar thing with retirements as well. players like carragher and owen are both officially retired in game despite both officially still playing.[/quote']

My idea is to create ten or more administrator, that before approving or rejecting something, must check the informations are true.

First of all thank you mods for banning him again.

Secondly, please don't be put off by the Bundesliga because of a person like this. I said it before, he isn't German and clearly trolling.

Just want to go back to possible replacements for Lewandowski as hes likely to leave.

Alot of people think Dzeko is a possible play to replace him. I was just wondering if maybe Dortmund resign one of there former great strikers Lucas Barrios?

He had a great record with them (39 goals in 62 starts in Bundesliga)' date=' and was one of the reasons they won the 2010/11 season. Im sure it won't happen but it would be a good option for them :)[/quote']

Yes, Dzeko is a name being mentioned frequently. The problem is his wage though. He'd have to take a substantial wage cut and I don't think he is willing to do that.

I read Aubameyang and Kadlec (from Sparta Praha) could be the remplacements chosen by BVB

I don't believe in Aubameyang or Kadlec. There hasn't been a rumour floating through the German news regarding these 2 either.

Dzeko would be a very good choice' date=' an established goalscorer that already knows the league very well.[/quote']

Spot on. Dzeko knows the Bundesliga, Dzeko speaks German etc. The transfer would make a lot of sense and imo he is the best alternative to Lewa. But as I said, the wage is the problem.

Other Lewandowsi replacement rumours are Son from Hamburg who has been mentioned here before, Mame Diouf from Hannover who rejected Hannover's contract extension, Szalai from Mainz though that seems to have cooled down a bit and Stepinski is also being mentioned, albeit he is far too young to replace Lewa straight away but he is one for the future.

Other names floating aroung are Mkhirtyan from Shaktar and Negredo from Sevilla. Not a lot of substance though, just a report or two a while ago.

Is Nuri Sahin gonna keep his 91? I know he's rotated a bit recently' date=' and that Bender hasn't been fit all the time like Kehl.[/quote']

Well, technically he should go down but SM takes their time in dropping players.

I'd put him down to 90' date=' been keep his 91 too long now. But I also will keep him in my team as he have a decent chance to play regularly next season alongside Bender if Ilkay push up front.[/quote']

The thing is, Dortmund will have to buy a player who can go into their starting XI straight away and cover for Götze.

So they either buy an attacking player who plays Götze's position or they buy a midfielder who covers for Gündogan who moves up.

Either way, you'd think they have to buy someone so your scenario above with all those players playing is only valid if they don't replace Götze which is imo very very unlikely, especially since Watzke said they are going to spend a fair bit of money this summer.

Hmm' date=' dilemma. Got the Bender brothers, Gundogan, Sahin, Ramires and M'Vila as well as Thiago. Can see Sahin and M'Vila dropping and Thiago staying at 90 forever :/[/quote']

Not a fan of Sven Bender. His brother is the better player. Sahin already been talked about. Don't watch M'Vila but playing in Russia doesn't do him any favours.

I'd keep Thiago (if you mean the Barca guy). Xavi's time is slowly but surely running out.

I assume somebody suggested Lewa to be put at Bayern or United?

Well this is obviously incorrect and they should ban those people as there is no substance to this claim and I share your opinion on Götze too.

My idea is to create ten or more administrator' date=' that before approving or rejecting something, must check the informations are true.[/quote']

See, I'd love to help out and give feedback, be it by sorting through the players and getting rid of some positions they haven't played in years or by just suggesting and as you said pre-filtering stuff before it reaches SM.

But I don't know who to even talk to or if it is possible to have an input which goes beyond suggesting changes at Soccerwiki.

Either way, I am German, watch the Bundesliga all the time and willing to give my opinion and suggestions when wanted.

Since I forgot: another name being mentioned for Lewa is Leverkusen's Kießling. Not sure he'd fit Dortmund's philosophy though. He isn't young and you most certainly ain't gonna sell him for a profit in 2 or 3 years.

If I had to bet on Dortmund signings, it'd be Son from Hamburg, de Bruyne from Chelsea and Ginter from Freiburg.

What do you think about Milik from Leverkusen?? is he worth keeping? had him since he was 76' date=' do you think he could get a first team berth at Bayer? :)[/quote']

They have bought him for 2.6m in summer so they obviously think he has potential. He is still only 19.

With nobody really knowing what happens to Leverkusen (will Schürrle leave or stay? will Kießling leave or stay) and with Milik having a full pre-season then at Leverkusen, I assume he would play a bit more next season. Even if he just gets into rotation and plays every now and then, he would go up.

I personally would keep him for the moment.

Edit: Great minds think alike J.R ;)

How good is J.Boateng ??

I don't know why ( in SM terms ) he can play D(R' date='L,C) , I know that he's a D©.

Personally I don't like him , but if he's good i'll keep him ,it's just that i don't think he's so.[/quote']

He used to play as a Right Back for Germany. I think he won't go higher then 91 on SM terms.

Opinions on Sidney Sam? Worth keeping or should I look to sell?

I used to think he could be a great player but hasn't really lived up to my expectations in recent years. Has been used a sub all season, been struggling with some injuries too.

Considering he is 89 already and 25 years old so not a talent per se anymore, I would probably sell. But again, nobody really knows who leaves Leverkusen.

But if you need to make a decision right now, I'd say sell.

How good is J.Boateng ??

I don't know why ( in SM terms ) he can play D(R' date='L,C) , I know that he's a D©.

Personally I don't like him , but if he's good i'll keep him ,it's just that i don't think he's so.[/quote']

He can play all those positions and has done so in recent years. If he still deserved those positions, I don't know. Would have to check when he has actually last played them. LB I can't really remember, RB he just played the other day for Germany as Anri pointed out

I am not one of his biggest fans as he is prone to make stupid mistakes at times.

However, the last few games he has actually impressed me with his passing play, he improved there.

With Bayern potentially winning a few titles this season, I'd wait a while longer, especially since he is useful with his versatility.

Skill-wise I agree with Anri, 91 should be tops for him. But again, new manager and all next season, you just never know.

How good is J.Boateng ??

He is good, for what he has done already, he should be 91. In the last couple of months he has been scoring and setting up which is good for CB and also played majority of the champions league games so 91 should be on the cards. If he plays same like this next season, he will get 92. Also he should be D(RC) instead cause he plays RB for Germany.

He is good' date=' for what he has done already, he should be 91. In the last couple of months he has been scoring and setting up which is good for CB and also played majority of the champions league games so 91 should be on the cards. If he plays same like this next season, he will get 92. Also he should be D(RC) instead cause he plays RB for Germany.[/quote']

That's actually slightly incorrect. He hasn't played in the games against Arsenal (banned) or in the games against Juventus (out of favour, subbed in the second leg after van Buyten got injured).

He has played the group games though, yes.

What you also have to consider though is that at the beginning of the season Alaba was injured which meant Badstuber played left and there was a spot available as a CB.

Once Alaba got back, Badstuber moved back inside and played the CB next to Dante. However, Badstuber tore his ACL straight away and has been out since October or so.

So Boateng has benefited a lot from injuries around the back this season. Wouldn't have the same number of games if everybody was fit.

Skill-wise I agree with Anri' date=' 91 should be tops for him. But again, new manager and all next season, you just never know.[/quote']

Very true. Things like this can happen at Bayern, the last one was Dante. Who expected that he would be so damn good :P (dante gonna be 93 for sure)

That's actually slightly incorrect. He hasn't played in the games against Arsenal (banned) or in the games against Juventus (out of favour' date=' subbed in the second leg after van Buyten got injured).

He has played the group games though, yes.

What you also have to consider though is that at the beginning of the season Alaba was injured which meant Badstuber played left and there was a spot available as a CB.

Once Alaba got back, Badstuber moved back inside and played the CB next to Dante. However, Badstuber tore his ACL straight away and has been out since October or so.

So Boateng has benefited a lot from injuries around the back this season. Wouldn't have the same number of games if everybody was fit.[/quote']

Yeh he probably got lucky due to the injury of others but that would be an unfair reason to keep him 90. Also I used the word majority, I think this is correct for the CL games.

Very true. Things like this can happen at Bayern' date=' the last one was Dante. Who expected that he would be so damn good :P (dante gonna be 93 for sure)[/quote']

Thats what Im saying about Dante too, Hummels has pretty much set the mile stone for other CBs in the league so I think he should go to 93. Most of the other leagues 1st and 2nd teams have 93+ CBs.

Thats what Im saying about Dante too' date=' Hummels has pretty much set the mile stone for other CBs in the league so I think he should go to 93. Most of the other leagues 1st and 2nd teams have 93+ CBs.[/quote']

Talking about Defenders, what do you think about Subotic ?