Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

What's peoples views on Jan Kirchhoff? As he's in and out of the Mainz team. How is he going to be used at Bayern, does he have the potential to make the step up to the next level?

As it makes me wonder if this was a Pep signing with him announcing he was going to join Bayern in January. Or already finalized by someone else at Bayern before hand

What's peoples views on Jan Kirchhoff? As he's in and out of the Mainz team. How is he going to be used at Bayern' date=' does he have the potential to make the step up to the next level?

As it makes me wonder if this was a Pep signing with him announcing he was going to join Bayern in January. Or already finalized by someone else at Bayern before hand[/quote']

He seems to be pretty injury prone this season tbh. It also seems like he is out of favour even when fit due to his transfer.

Realistically he can't be used more than sporadically as a sub at Bayern. I guess some people at Bayern believe he has the potential, otherwise they wouldnt have bought him. He also has lots of U21 caps for Germany.

Regarding this being a Pep signing, I actually doubt it. Your first signing wouldn't be a back-up defender in January.

He is a massive unit, very srong in the air. Supposed to be a decent passer too. I haven't watched him enough to give a complex opinion on him.

What's peoples views on Jan Kirchhoff? As he's in and out of the Mainz team. How is he going to be used at Bayern' date=' does he have the potential to make the step up to the next level?

As it makes me wonder if this was a Pep signing with him announcing he was going to join Bayern in January. Or already finalized by someone else at Bayern before hand[/quote']

Not Pep's choice for sure, timing wise. I think he was signed to replace the aging Van Buyten. Will be 4th choice DC and will not play much. Personally, I think players who make moves like that (starter for small club to backup for big club) are idiots, specially when they are young and need the match experience.

He might get a +1 on SW though, sigh.

Kirchhoff..I really like him tbh.He can play more as a DM/CM though he's originally a CB.I've watched a few games and he's really impressive.He has some top quality tacklings and some top quality passes.He's quality going foward,good talent he is indeed.Got flair,no doubt and got a bit from Hummels maybe?

I remember reading when he was first linked to Bayern he was told he would train with the kids if he joined, then when it was announced, he did for a bit and then that was forgotten and he joined the first team again.

I like him, great header if a little slow but decent passer and could be a Busquets type in Peps team, DM dropping back etc, but yeah like others have said looks like he was signed before Pep was even announced.

Nah' date='I've heard about 20 mil pounds.[/quote']

BILD have a big story coming up and its apparently is the swap deal - Samuel from Twitter /18k followers)

20 million is a great fee for us. Dzeko.is good but he is no Lewandoski. When he has a bad game, it will be absolutely horrible.