Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

What will happen to these guys in the next changes?

Jung stay/+1 if frankfurt finishes 4th (highely unlikely to happen)

Jantschke or however you spell it cant predict anything about him sorry :P

Wollscheid +1 probably

Draxler +1 for sure/ maybe a +2

Keissling +1 for sure/ maybe a +2 (23 goals and 10 assists on 1.Bundesliga)

Dost stay

TIA

The bolded ones

Only 16 starts' date=' he isnt a key player. There is a chance but I doubt it.[/quote']

I think a lot of the German players are under rated.

He is a part of this team who will be in the CL final and deserve 90, Gundogan is 91 and played 25 games (little more minutes)

but it's not only about gametime it also depends on how good the player is. he's a substitute' date=' a role player, not a starter and not an important player.[/quote']

Seconded....Valdes should be 98 based on what the lad said..He has around 4000 minutes,same with Messi

What do you think about the rank of german players compared to Spain and England? Is german players under rated or is every thing as thay should?

for example

Marcelo in Real Madrid 93 (13 games, 981 minutes)

Kaka in Real Madrid 92 (16 games, 774 minutes)

Leitner in Dortmund 87 (23 Games, 889 minutes)

I really dont say leitner should be 92/93, I really dont.

Ánd I know you that statistics dont say it all, but I think something is wrong here..

or what do you think?

What do you think about the rank of german players compared to Spain and England? Is german players under rated or is every thing as thay should?

for example

Marcelo in Real Madrid 93 (13 games' date=' 981 minutes)

Ánd I know you that statistics dont say it all, but I think something is wrong here..

or what do you think?[/quote']

Kaka dropped by 2 and will continue to drop and so will Marcelo.

for example

Marcelo in Real Madrid 93 (13 games' date=' 981 minutes)

or what do you think?[/quote']

There is absolutely nothing wrong, Kaka was one of the best players in the world and is slowly dropping since joining Real Madrid = lack of minutes.

Marcelo is one of the best LB's in the world, and was a starter for Real Madrid before the injury, and since getting fit Coentrao has done really well in his place. But I think it's too soon to drop him.

Leitner is not even half the player of what the other two you mentioned are.

And I would hate if SM would rise/drop players based on temporary form or if they are injured.

There is absolutely nothing wrong' date=' Kaka was one of the best players in the world and is slowly dropping since joining Real Madrid = lack of minutes.

Marcelo is one of the best LB's in the world, and was a starter for Real Madrid before the injury, and since getting fit Coentrao has done really well in his place. But I think it's too soon to drop him.

Leitner is not even half the player of what the other two you mentioned are.

And I would hate if SM would rise/drop players based on temporary form or if they are injured.[/quote']

ok, new example

Di Maria>Reus?

What will happen to these guys in the next changes?

Jung

Jantschke or however you spell it

Wollscheid

Draxler

Keissling

Dost

TIA

Anri already gave you a very good answer

Jung will probably stay' date=' I was surprised he went straight up to 88 tbh.

Jantschke should stay. Gladbach isn't doing better than they were last season.

Wollscheid has been discussed a while ago. Skill-wise and performance-wise he shouldn't rise but probably will due to Leverkusen's season.

Draxler has been absolutely terrific and is now the focal point of the Schalke offense. At least +1, deserves +2 though.

Kießling should get a +1, terrific form.

Dost will probably stay

what about Xhaka?

Cheers :) repped

Xhaka won't rise in the next review. Also he is linked on a move to Lazio or Inter:confused:.

Correct. Been awful this season albeit the last few games he improved a bit. Nevertheless' date=' way short of expectations.

He isn't gonna leave though. They just paid 8.5m for him last summer and he is still only 20 years old. They are not gonna sell him after one bad season. He'll get his chance next year

will Grooskreutz rise to 90? :D :D :D

He really shouldn't. He is not a great footballer and doesn't play a big role in Dortmund. He also played way less minutes this season than in the previous 2 seasons.

Will Jannik Vestergaard rise?

Will Marc Hornschuh rise too?

Vestergaard got a rise in January despite only playing 189 league minutes for them up until then.

He has featured more in the Hoffenheim team lately under new manager(s)' date=' in fact he played the entire 90 minutes in the last 8 games so draw your own conclusion there. Probably rises a bit.

Hornschuh played 27 games for the B-Team who are really struggling in the third division. Hasn't played a minute for the first team this season. Not sure how SM handles and reviews those lower leagues but he shouldn't really rise without first-team action and if he rises, it won't be a lot.

for example

Marcelo in Real Madrid 93 (13 games, 981 minutes)

or what do you think?

We had that topic a while ago here and there were lots of different opinions. Your example isn't great though. Comparing to Leitner to Kaka or Marcelo is way off.

Schmid & Kruse possible ratings for next changes?

& also:

Possible ratings of these lot in the next changes?

Shaqiri

Leitner

Gross

Kruse will probably rise. Has been fantastic this season and moving to a better team (Mönchengladbach) this summer.

Schmid has had a very good season too and now moves to Frankfurt. Probably goes up 1.

Shaqiri should go up by 1.

Leitner probably too.

If Gross means Großkreutz, you have the answer above.

Correct. Been awful this season albeit the last few games he improved a bit. Nevertheless' date=' way short of expectations.

He isn't gonna leave though. They just paid 8.5m for him last summer and he is still only 20 years old. They are not gonna sell him after one bad season. He'll get his chance next year

[/quote']

Lazio have been after him since December l think, they can offer up to 10M. Read this on albanian sport newspapers, Igli Tare(retired albanian player) works at Lazio so we have many rumours here :P