Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

ok' date=' new example

Di Maria>Reus?[/quote']

I think they'll both be 93 very soon with Reus the one more likely to achieve a 94. There are way better examples out there, but I'm starting to understand where you are trying to get at with this.

La liga and the top sides has for a long time been rated a lot higher then Bundesligas dito. But I think it's slowly being evened out as Bundesliga (irl) is getting better and better.

I think it's just that they didn't want to rise a lot of players in the big sides in bundesliga too much in just one review, which I can agree with, but I think it's slowly changing on SM.

By looking at Bayern's performance, tranfers and likely transfer targets, I believe atleast Bayern will catch up with Real and Barcelona rating wise (Bar the 97-98-99 rating as they are for the absolute best in the world, which will take a while for any player from any league to overtake from Iniesta, Messi and Ronaldo).

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

I have a question regarding the 2 German teams. If Bayern win the champions league will we see this?

Dante-->93

Kroos-->93

Mandzukic-->92

Boeteng-->91

Schweinsteiger-->95

Lahm-->95

Muller-->94

Shaqiri-->90

And if Dortmund win will we see this?

Gotze-->94

Lewandowski-->93

Reus-->93

Subotic-->92

Schmelzer-->91

Kuba-->92

I have a question regarding the 2 German teams. If Bayern win the champions league will we see this?

Dante-->93

Kroos-->93

Mandzukic-->92

Boeteng-->91

Schweinsteiger-->95

Lahm-->95

Muller-->94

Shaqiri-->90

Apart from Mandzukic(MSM might give a better opinion) and Boateng I think all is possible though I will not surprise at all if Dante just get +1

Gotze-->94

Lewandowski-->93

Reus-->93

Subotic-->92

Schmelzer-->91

Kuba-->92

Same with above' date=' undecided about Gotze, but Lewa, Subotic, & Schmelzer most deserve to rise imo[/b']

Bolded above.

Dante-->93

Kroos-->93

Mandzukic-->92

Boeteng-->91

Schweinsteiger-->95

Lahm-->95

Muller-->94

Shaqiri-->90

Gotze-->94

Lewandowski-->93

Reus-->93

Subotic-->92

Schmelzer-->91

Kuba-->92

We wont be seeing the bold ones imo but the rest Id say yes.

Dante-->93 yes

Kroos-->93 no

Mandzukic-->92 yes

Boeteng-->91 no

Schweinsteiger-->95 even if they dont this guys deserves it

Lahm-->95 no

Muller-->94 definitely yes

Shaqiri-->90 yes

Gotze-->94 it's to early' date=' isnt it ?

Lewandowski-->93 probably 94 if they win CL

Reus-->93 yes

Subotic-->92 yes

Schmelzer-->91

Kuba-->92 yes

[/quote']

My answers on the right

Dante-->93 92

Kroos-->93 Yes

Mandzukic-->92 Stay

Boeteng-->91 Yes

Schweinsteiger-->95 Yes

Lahm-->95 Yes

Muller-->94 Yes

Shaqiri-->90 Yes

Gotze-->94 100%

Lewandowski-->93 2000%

Reus-->93 300%

Subotic-->92 100%

Schmelzer-->91 92

Kuba-->92 90%

Answers there pal

Dante-->93 92 IMO

Kroos-->93 could be but with the injury' date=' 92 is ok[/b']

Mandzukic-->92 why not he scores for fun

Boeteng-->91 I cant see that coming, but could be

Schweinsteiger-->95 he deserves it

Lahm-->95 sure

Muller-->94 also sure

Shaqiri-->90 could be

Gotze-->94 a little too early, but he's a 94 player for sure

Lewandowski-->93 yes

Reus-->93 absolutely yes

Subotic-->92 he deserves it

Schmelzer-->91 if not 92

Kuba-->92 IMO 91 is quite good for him

my thoughts in bold

I think they'll both be 93 very soon with Reus the one more likely to achieve a 94. There are way better examples out there' date=' but I'm starting to understand where you are trying to get at with this.

La liga and the top sides has for a long time been rated a lot higher then Bundesligas dito. But I think it's slowly being evened out as Bundesliga (irl) is getting better and better.

I think it's just that they didn't want to rise a lot of players in the big sides in bundesliga too much in just one review, which I can agree with, but I think it's slowly changing on SM.

By looking at Bayern's performance, tranfers and likely transfer targets, I believe atleast Bayern will catch up with Real and Barcelona rating wise (Bar the 97-98-99 rating as they are for the absolute best in the world, which will take a while for any player from any league to overtake from Iniesta, Messi and Ronaldo).[/quote']

Good answer.

I just want to see what you people think about this.

Hope you are right about it's going to change coz Bundesliga is one of the best leagues in the world

I understand it will take time and thats a good thing, but it need to change.

Hope Dortmund and Schalke will continue doing fine in CL to prove that German fotboll are great

Honestly?He shouldn't.He is quite far from a 94 level' date='at least this season he was.He was injuried for many times aswell..[/quote']
Nar' date=' not possible. Maybe if dortmund won the bundesliga for a 3rd year running but it wont happen.[/quote']

Thanks guys!

And when even Dortmunds biggest fan says he can't reach it this season it must be dead certain :P