Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

my bad' date=' I understood you were saying Borussia can't win, you were talking about Gotze, sorry mate. Anyway there will be a German final 99%, without Busquets, Alba, Mascherano is even harder.[/quote']

I meant that it might not be inconvenient for Dortmund and Götze if he misses the final. It will hurt them on the pitch but at least there will be no space for speculations. If he has a bad game, everybody will say "he is already at bayern with his mind; he doesn't want to beat the team he goes to next season etc."

Anybody can win it. I personally think Dortmund will win it, especially if we lose Schweinsteiger tonight

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Can I have some opinions on Rudnevs?

What is his potential?

is he worth buying?

I have posted something up regarding Rudnevs a while ago. He had a decent start to the season but has had a few bad games recently and found himself on the bench in the last 3.

However, Son might leave and Hamburg really don't have the money to buy expensive forwards.

Rudnevs had a rise in March so I doubt he gets one end of season now. I personally think he has the potential to be 89 or so but wouldn't personally buy him right now. Maybe wait for the summer and see what happens at Hamburg.

Dortmunds team should come into review again I feel now they have reached the Champions League final.

Kuba ' date=' Lewandowski and Schmelzer all deserve +1s IMO.

Hummels maybe even to 94.[/quote']

Hummels should most definitely not go to 94, not done anything to deserve a 94 IMO.

Dortmunds team should come into review again I feel now they have reached the Champions League final.

Kuba ' date=' Lewandowski and Schmelzer all deserve +1s IMO.

Hummels maybe even to 94.[/quote']

Hummels missed some games through injury and he's not any better than last season bar probably last night. So stay for me.

As for other, Lewa and Kuba is surely +1.

Schmelzer probably deserve that, SM terms.

I meant that it might not be inconvenient for Dortmund and Götze if he misses the final. It will hurt them on the pitch but at least there will be no space for speculations. If he has a bad game' date=' everybody will say "he is already at bayern with his mind; he doesn't want to beat the team he goes to next season etc."

Anybody can win it. I personally think Dortmund will win it, especially if we lose Schweinsteiger tonight[/quote']

But coming up in Dortmund, reaching UCL final... fans would appreciate him fighting 100% I mean.. even if he's leaving.. which player would not give all of him in UCL final, what kind of professional would be.. you're going to the team your facing but, it's simply UCL final, maybe once in a lifetime (maybe).

Anyway I understand your point, people sometimes are simply stupid

But coming up in Dortmund' date=' reaching UCL final... fans would appreciate him fighting 100% I mean.. even if he's leaving.. which player would not give all of him in UCL final, what kind of professional would be.. you're going to the team your facing but, it's simply UCL final, maybe once in a lifetime (maybe).

Anyway I understand your point, people sometimes are simply stupid[/quote']

Personally I would prefer götze not to play in the final against bayern, even if he is fit. I really despise his attitude of unveiling the move before the most import games in Dortmund's recent history and everytime he plays in the yellow jersey a part of me dies in pain and suffering :(:(. Don't get me wrong, I wish the best for his career and all that, it just would be better for everyone and the sooner he leaves the better! Just moving on and forget all about this nightmare lol

Edit: I know he is Bavarian by birth so Bayern is probably his Childhood club but you just don't allow the news of a summer trasnfer ot come out in April when your team is in full battles every week against your future club.. It's just wrong!

Personally I would prefer götze not to play in the final against bayern' date=' even if he is fit. I really despise his attitude of unveiling the move before the most import games in Dortmund's recent history and everytime he plays in the yellow jersey a part of me dies in pain and suffering :(:(. Don't get me wrong, I wish the best for his career and all that, it just would be better for everyone and the sooner he leaves the better! Just moving on and forget all about this nightmare lol

Edit: I know he is Bavarian by birth so Bayern is probably his Childhood club but you just don't allow the news of a summer trasnfer ot come out in April when your team is in full battles every week against your future club.. It's just wrong![/quote']

I have said it countless times before, he has NOT unveiled or announced his move. The newspapers found out, in fact Klopp and co. have known almost 2 weeks prior to the reports. Keeping a 37m transfer away from the public for 2 weeks is already crazy in todays football age.

I have no idea how people can blame Götze for it going public. He had nothing to do with it.

I have said it countless times before' date=' he has [b']NOT[/b] unveiled or announced his move. The newspapers found out, in fact Klopp and co. have known almost 2 weeks prior to the reports. Keeping a 37m transfer away from the public for 2 weeks is already crazy in todays football age.

I have no idea how people can blame Götze for it going public. He had nothing to do with it.

Well, ok, but it still hurts like hell Mia. lol

Personally I would prefer götze not to play in the final against bayern' date=' even if he is fit. I really despise his attitude of unveiling the move before the most import games in Dortmund's recent history and everytime he plays in the yellow jersey a part of me dies in pain and suffering :(:(. Don't get me wrong, I wish the best for his career and all that, it just would be better for everyone and the sooner he leaves the better! Just moving on and forget all about this nightmare lol

Edit: I know he is Bavarian by birth so Bayern is probably his Childhood club but you just don't allow the news of a summer trasnfer ot come out in April when your team is in full battles every week against your future club.. It's just wrong![/quote']

What i mean is.. He's a Dortmund player until july 1st right? or june I don't remember... he will do whatever to win this trophy... even if it's not for the team, being selfish, he must want it for himself aswell! I'm a BVB fan almost as much as I'm of Barcelona, and I really hope he's fit to play the final, but if Barcelona makes it to the final, I hope him to be injured until 2014.. lol just joking

What are we thinking with Neven Subotić guys? will he get a rise soon and if so by how much? just a +1 I assume?

Also wondering about Kroos' date=' Schurrle and Draxler?[/quote']

Subotic will probably get a +1

Kroos might not due to injury

Schürrle shouldn't.

Draxler will, perhaps even +2

What are we thinking with Neven Subotić guys? will he get a rise soon and if so by how much? just a +1 I assume?

Also wondering about Kroos' date=' Schurrle and Draxler?[/quote']

Subotic should definitely get a +1 to 92.

No rise for Schurrle he'll stay.

I'd say Kroos is 50/50 for a rise.

Draxler will definitely get a +1, a shot at a +2 to 90 as well.

One thing i'll never understand is if one person gives his views for ratings, why people insist on copying the exact same thing themselves.

If its been addressed once then unless you disagree or have a different viewpoint, you don't need to write the same thing differently worded.

Anyway, back on track, BuLi

One thing i'll never understand is if one person gives his views for ratings' date=' why people insist on copying the exact same thing themselves.

If its been addressed once then unless you disagree or have a different viewpoint, you don't need to write the same thing differently worded.

Anyway, back on track, BuLi[/quote']

To give people who ask that more assurance/opinion, even if that the same, when more than one person predict it. Quality over quantity yes, but quantity as long as that's not ridicoulous is still good ;)