Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Should i keep NORDTVEIT' date=' Håvard and Matip?

Sorry i do not watch bundesliga that much =)[/quote']

Nordtveit is solid starting XI player. He is 88 already and the highest Gladbach players are 89. So it's safe to assume right now that his limit is probably that 89. He plays all games but he is not the star of the team so not sure he will get to 89 in the not so distant future.

I personally don't rate Matip. It is very hard to predict though what will happen to him. Nobody knows who the Schalke manager will be next season, nobody knows if Papadopoulos stays etc.

Considering he is 89 already, I am not sure how much higher he could go.

Only 5 guys got more than 89 and those are all stars of the team. Matip isn't.

If you need cash, I'd sell both of them. As of right now, I'd say both their limit is a +1 but it may well be the case that they will never reach that so it's not very risky selling them.

Hearing a few reports Down Under that Robbie Kruse' date=' most fouled player in the bundesliga, ill be signing for Bayer Leverkusen from Dusseldorf in the week, any substance to this from anyone in Deutschland?[/quote']

Correct.

Reports were released a few days ago and Holzhäuser was asked and said "yes, we are interested in him and are close to reaching an agreement with the player."

Considering he has a 1.5m release clause, Düsseldorf can't do much about it if Leverkusen really wants him.

So yes, there is substance to the reports you have heard and unless the player or the club change their mind (I don't think the contract has been signed yet), he will play for Leverkusen next year.

What do you guys think about Danny Da Costa on Leverkusen? How has he done on loan this season? With Carvajal as a sure starter' date=' will he get any game time next season?[/quote']

Well, he has played regularly for Ingolstadt, a mid-table 2. Bundesliga team. I can't see him getting past Carvajal though, so if he comes back and sits on the bench or gets loaned out again, nobody knows. That would be a very young duo at RB, not sure Hyypiä fancies that.

Correct.

Reports were released a few days ago and Holzhäuser was asked and said "yes' date=' we are interested in him and are close to reaching an agreement with the player."

Considering he has a 1.5m release clause, Düsseldorf can't do much about it if Leverkusen really wants him.

So yes, there is substance to the reports you have heard and unless the player or the club change their mind (I don't think the contract has been signed yet), he will play for Leverkusen next year.[/quote']

Do you think he will get much gametime at leverkusen? How oft is he likely to start or feature? And sm potential rise there next season based on answer to first question?

Do you think he will get much gametime at lederhosen? How oft is he likely to start or feature? And sm potential rise there next season based on answer to first question?

We, Bayern, are the Lederhosen, not Leverkusen ;)

Ehm, well, this depends on the Schürrle transfer. I assume with them buying Kruse, they already cover for Schürrle leaving. The problem is that those 2 aren't the same level so Leverkusen may well buy another attacking midfielder who may play ahead of Kruse then.

He will obv rise from his 84. How much he will rise, this depends on his game time. Is he playing in the first XI or is he a rotation player etc.

Nobody knows, not even Hyypiä yet I assume.

So there is no use in me guessing a figure. Again, he is a decent player, had a good season in the Bundesliga and now supposedly moving to a bigger club. If he rises to 86 or 88 or in 2 years to 89 or if he fails to live up to expectations and sits on the bench more often than not, who knows.

Is Jesus Carlinhos likely to become a starter (if Carvajal leaves) or even a team player next season at Leverkusen? I remember all the hype surrounding him when he was added to the DB (although that could be because they mistakenly added him as a 16 yo) so is he worth hanging onto?

Is Jesus Carlinhos likely to become a starter (if Carvajal leaves) or even a team player next season at Leverkusen? I remember all the hype surrounding him when he was adding to the DB (although that could be because they mistakenly added him as a 16 yo) so is he worth hanging onto?

Why would Carvajal leave? He just arrived here at the start of the season and plays CL next. Unless he has some clause nobody has heard of, I don't see him leaving.

There is almost zero chance he will become a starter. He is loaned out to the worst team in 2. Bundesliga at the moment. From what I hear from Leverkusen fans, he is a decent talent but nowhere near ready for a spot in the Leverkusen team.

His contract also expires in a month, so not sure if they are going to extend it or not.

Edit: Sorry, the situation around him is a bit dodgy. Apparently he is still owned by some Brazilian team and Leverkusen loaned him and then loaned him out to Regensburg. Leverkusen supposedly has a buy clause for him this summer. Not sure why you can loan out a loaned player but whatever.

Rumor says that Madrid did put a buy-back clause to his sale but nothing concrete atm. I for one wouldn't be surprised at all if he indeed moved to Madrid this summer though.

Yes, looks like they're always put the buy-back clause everytime they sell their academy prospect. Callejon & Granero springs to mind.

Given they're short at RB atm, even as far as they have to play Essien as RB against BVB, it'll not that surprising if we see Carvajal leave.

Rumor says that Madrid did put a buy-back clause to his sale but nothing concrete atm. I for one wouldn't be surprised at all if he indeed moved to Madrid this summer though.

Last January, he went to the Real Madrid HQ and there were rumors that it was to negotiate his contract for next season when el Madrid buy him back in the summer. So, it might have already been done.

It is a common practice to add buy-back clauses to cantera players leaving Castilla, instead of just promoting them to the first team.

Apart from who manages los blancos next season, I think Carvajal is a must buy anyway.

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Considering he is only 75 and the max can't be a lot' date=' I'd bid max. Low-risk, high-reward. Worst case is he rises to like 81 or so and then does badly. You'd still get your money back though[/quote']

the maximum is 1,5 M! :)