Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I'm buying Jeroma Boateng as a backup for my entire defence. Are his positions (D(RLC) ) safe?

Actually before a week l submitted an edit on SoccerWiki suggestion D(RC) position. Just checked it and probably it will get implemented in the next review ;)

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Actually before a week l submitted an edit on SoccerWiki suggestion D(RC) position. Just checked it and probably it will get implemented in the next review ;)

:S I actually expected to use him as a LB back up for Jordi Alba. Guess i'm going to buy Alex Sandro after all. Thanks for the info!

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

:S I actually expected to use him as a LB back up for Jordi Alba. Guess i'm going to buy Alex Sandro after all. Thanks for the info!

That doesn't mean he will loose his LB pos, it's up to SM afterall ;)

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Yeh go for Sandro, I dont expect Boateng to keep LB at all now especially with Lahm at RB for Germany and Schmelzer in the team whos a natural LB .

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Is it worth spending 12 M for Heung Min Son? Is he going to move this summer? what can his potential be?

apparently BVB & Hamburg have agreed a 11.7M fee for him

potential ATM is 89, but if he kicks on career wise, 90/91

How can potential be ATM lower than what he could get if he...?

if your being realistic

89 atm potential

then the fluffy guesstimation crystal ball answer...

90/91 if he signs for BVB, gets into the first XI, plays well etc etc

;2561622']if your being realistic

89 atm potential

then the fluffy guesstimation crystal ball answer...

90/91 if he signs for BVB' date=' gets into the first XI, plays well etc etc[/quote']

That means his potential is - according to you - 91, not 89. The question is whether he will get that, but that's always the case when you speak of potential.

How can potential be ATM lower than what he could get if he...?

If he carries on in the same form then his rating will get to 89 but if he gets better with age/experience and pushes on then 90/91 is possible is what I would assume JMH means.

If he carries on in the same form then his rating will get to 89 but if he gets better with age/experience and pushes on then 90/91 is possible is what I would assume JMH means.

Thus 89 is his current ability. Potential is how good one can get, not already is.

Thus 89 is his current ability. Potential is how good one can get' date=' not already is.[/quote']

Hmm well thats impossible to tell then, you can only comment on someones potential SM rating based on their current ability as you cant predict who theyll move to or how they will adapt and develop.

Hmm well thats impossible to tell then' date=' you can only comment on someones potential SM rating based on their current ability as you cant predict who theyll move to or how they will adapt and develop.[/quote']

exactly, current potential is 89, that is based on how good he is now, his situation etc.

if he goes to BVB, develops through games and training, gets his breaks and good luck, then his potential can increase, but that is based on a lot of guesstimation.

you cant just plug one potential figure on where players are at right now...

;2561689']exactly' date=' current potential is 89, that is based on how good he is now, his situation etc.

if he goes to BVB, develops through games and training, gets his breaks and good luck, then his potential can increase, but that is based on a lot of guesstimation.

you cant just plug one potential figure on where players are at right now...[/quote']

Geez jmh why don't you have psychic powers and a definitive absolute answer on where a player will end up and what his rating will peak at. Shame on you.

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

potential is easily 91

class player on his day but he needs to make sure he is having "his day" more often.

No transfer fee has been agreed with anybody regarding Son. Pure speculation.

I am confident Hamburg will sell him though this season. They got a massive financial hole to fill.

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

No one has really talked about him but is Neuer any shout for a rise. And would you swap hart for him in your opinion' date=' which will be higher rated?[/quote']

Hard to gauge, if they get the triple and set a new defensive record, why not.

Neuer / Hart is not even a competition quite frankly. Neuer every day of the week. Better player playing for a better team and a better country.