Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Is it worth spending 12 M for Heung Min Son? Is he going to move this summer? what can his potential be?

Yes get him ASAP he is a real talent. There are a lot of rumors around him that he will moves to Dortmound to replace Gotze. One for the future and if he really moves to BVB he will be 90+ soon.

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

What do you think on Leonardo Bittencourt will he be more involved in the 1st squad? Should I get him or no?

If you have the chance' date=' get him. Low risk-high reward. Should play a bit in future

Hows Danny Carvajal getting one?

The Bender Brothers?

Amin Younes?

Thanks for any help Greatly appreciated

1. Very very good

2. Decent. Sven played a bit more for Dortmund recently and Lars always plays anyway.

3. Been on the bench the last 3 games which annoys me a bit and irritates some Gladbach fans. Keep him

1. Very very good

2. Decent. Sven played a bit more for Dortmund recently and Lars always plays anyway.

3. Been on the bench the last 3 games which annoys me a bit and irritates some Gladbach fans. Keep him

Thanks you think Danny could touch 89 by end of the season and maybe one of the benders hit 91?

Thanks you think Danny could touch 89 by end of the season and maybe one of the benders hit 91?

Well, technically he deserves it because of the way he and his team plays. However, 4 months ago he was only a 78. Rose in January by 8 and in April by 2 so him going up again in a few weeks is a big ask from SM.

Kießling and Bender do have a chance to go up to 91. I think it is 50-50 in Bender's case, maybe even better.

Sven Bender hasn't played a whole lot this season. Only 17 league games and in 4 of them he got subbed in. So only 13 starts.

He did play in CL though a fair bit and started the last few games so if they were to win it, he might go up to 91. But without a single title, 20 points behind in the league and not a lot of minutes, I don't see it. But then again, SM likes to surprise us every now and then...

Really wanna see Köln get promoted so Horn plays in the Bundesliga.

Haven't won in the last 3 games. Could have secured that play-off spot already. Only luck is that Kaiserslautern who are 1 point ahead of him and Frankfurt who are 1 point behind them play against each other tomorrow.