Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I see' date=' so using your phone reduces your ability to be polite?

The idiots have won. Truly.[/quote']

I concur, al it needed was a please, the start. I don't have internet, exclusively on my broken ass HTC and I can manage manners if someone else is doing me a favour.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

How good can Jan Kirchhoff be?

For Bayern to get him on a free is that good business or just a player they want to help develop to make a profit? No nothing about him and in all honesty never seen him play.

He's decent, good header and not too shabby with the ball at his feet. He was signed before Guardiola was announced though, so not too sure if he had him in mind or whatnot.

Bayern have bought him, and Rode it seems, not sure if either will play a lot next season or go out on loan - Dortmund were after him at one point also so he was in high demand!

He's decent' date=' good header and not too shabby with the ball at his feet. He was signed before Guardiola was announced though, so not too sure if he had him in mind or whatnot.

Bayern have bought him, and Rode it seems, not sure if either will play a lot next season or go out on loan - Dortmund were after him at one point also so he was in high demand![/quote']

Ok thanks for that........Thought I had better respond, would hate to be unnecessarily accused of impoliteness. :D

I see' date=' so using your phone reduces your ability to be polite?

The idiots have won. Truly.[/quote']

Judging by his use of language, I suspect that English isn't his 1st language. You're making a big deal out of this. I don't see him being rude at all. Plus he's a new forumer, give that poor guy a break.

Judging by his use of language' date=' I suspect that English isn't his 1st language. You're making a big deal out of this. I don't see him being rude at all. Plus he's a new forumer, give that poor guy a break.[/quote']

EXACTLY. come on. stop clogging the thread.

(although we are all guilty of that from time to time :D)

Judging by his use of language' date=' I suspect that English isn't his 1st language. You're making a big deal out of this. I don't see him being rude at all. Plus he's a new forumer, give that poor guy a break.[/quote']

People are making it a far worse deal than I.

This is the English section of the forum, is it not? We speak English here?

I know common pleasantries in other languages, also, are new forummers exempt from criticism? I'm new also.

Edit - I wrote this before seeing JMHs post. Sorry.

He's decent' date=' good header and not too shabby with the ball at his feet. He was signed before Guardiola was announced though, so not too sure if he had him in mind or whatnot.

Bayern have bought him, and Rode it seems, not sure if either will play a lot next season or go out on loan - Dortmund were after him at one point also so he was in high demand![/quote']

Bayern Bought Rode? Where did you saw that?

P.S. Are you mad because nobody said thank you on the Giorgian de Arrascaeta Thread?

I really need to know!!

I don't see why Herrmann shouldn't rise. He has been Gladbach's second-best scorer this season (goals/assists combined) and Gladbach has 4 players on 89. He is definitely in the top 3 or 4 players at Gladbach so a rise would be deserved quite frankly

How good can Jan Kirchhoff be?

For Bayern to get him on a free is that good business or just a player they want to help develop to make a profit? No nothing about him and in all honesty never seen him play.

Bayern doesn't operate like that. They are not in for business and profit but for talent and improving the squad. I don't think we sold a player for profit in 5 or 6 years.

That being said' date=' I don't think Kirchhoff is gonna be a world class player. I quite frankly don't understand why we got him. Realistically he shouldn't get a game. I hope I am wrong though.

Peace out B)
Peace out B)
Peace out B)

That is somewhat doing my head in. No need for a catch phrase ;)

Speaking of Gotze can he rise too 94 the upcoming rating rises regardless of weather or not Dortmund win the Champions league final ?

He has been instrumental along with Reus and Lewa on there Champions league run, and it wouldn't be unfair to place him alongside David Silva, Mesut Ozil after all Ozil and Silva are both on track to finish second in there league and neither did make the Champions League final either.

Could Reus +1 to 93 ?

Lewa +1 to 93 ?

Speaking on Bundesliga if Bayern win the Champions League

Can you see Javi Martinez rise to 93

Alaba to 92

Kroos to 93 ?

Speaking of Gotze can he rise too 94 the upcoming rating rises regardless of weather or not Dortmund win the Champions league final ?

He has been instrumental along with Reus and Lewa on there Champions league run' date=' and it wouldn't be unfair to place him alongside David Silva, Mesut Ozil after all Ozil and Silva are both on track to finish second in there league and neither did make the Champions League final either.

Could Reus +1 to 93 ?

Lewa +1 to 93 ?

Speaking on Bundesliga if Bayern win the Champions League

Can you see Javi Martinez rise to 93

Alaba to 92

Kroos to 93 ?[/quote']

Was pretty generous to give him +2 last time round so he wont rise.

Martinez wont rise, Neither will Kroos but Alaba will.

Was pretty generous to give him +2 last time round so he wont rise.

Martinez wont rise' date=' Neither will Kroos but Alaba will.[/quote']

Cheers :)

What do you make of Reus getting a +1 to 93 ?

Staring for Germany in the world cup qualifers

Played a crucial role in the Champions League run

Lewa getting a +1 to 93 ?

Been in top form, dragged Dortmund to the final against Madrid.

Been in top form' date=' dragged Dortmund to the final against Madrid.[/quote']

Reus maybe. Lewa definitely.

Been in top form' date=' dragged Dortmund to the final against Madrid.[/quote']

Lewandowski no doubt will go up being the top dog in Bundesliga out of the strikers. Reus wont. I know some people might say if Lewandowski goes up than Reus should but Lewandowski is top scorer and has 22 goals in 2013.

Bayern doesn't operate like that. They are not in for business and profit but for talent and improving the squad. I don't think we sold a player for profit in 5 or 6 years.

That being said' date=' I don't think Kirchhoff is gonna be a world class player. I quite frankly don't understand why we got him. Realistically he shouldn't get a game. I hope I am wrong though. [/quote']

Ok thanks for that, on that note I doubt I will bother buying him.

Peace out! :o