Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Serarer should be a first teamer for Stuttgart after signing from Furth i imagine?

As Timo said, I don't see Sararer getting a starting XI role either. I know he plays for Turkey and all but whenever I have watched Greuther Fürth (which admittedly wasn't a lot, might as well watch my amateur hometown side), he hasn't impressed.

Traore developed into a decent player.

Maxim seems to be liked by Bruno and Bobic and will play. You can tell since they actually spent money on him. Something Stuttgart hates to do, they prefer getting players on expiring contracts. Sparsame Schwaben :D

Such a shame about Didavi being so injury-prone. Was one of my favourite players at the end of last season.

Hajnal seems to be disliked by the fans (don't know why though) and will leave. Audel, has he even played this season? Don't know about Torun, never understood why you even got him.

I think Okazaki will stay and continue in his substitute role.

is huntelaar safe at is 92? can you see subotic getting 92 in next rating review?

any chance of howedes rise? thanks in advice

Huntelaar should keep his rating. Subotic and Howedes should both rise by 1.

Does Lukasz Piszcek has some possibilities to rise to 93 if Dortmund wins the CL?' date=' or he already has reached his peak at 92?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

As Marek said, it's unlikely but not impossible.

Probably a tiny one.

26 games for FSV' date=' 10x subbed in, 9 times subbed out. Since he is a 80 right now, he might go up by 2 or so.[/quote']

Yeah, I saw that, also noticed he scored 4 goals for Frankfurt aswell as playing 5 games for Frankfurt II and scoring 5 times there aswell, +2 the only? Seems a bit odd that Milik would be sitting on a higher rating then Leckie when Leckie has accomplished and played more

:P Was hoping for atleast a +4 :P

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

is huntelaar safe at is 92? can you see subotic getting 92 in next rating review?

any chance of howedes rise? thanks in advice

Does Lukasz Piszcek has some possibilities to get 93 if Dortmund wins the CL?' date=' or he already has reached his peak at 92?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Unlikely' date=' but not impossibile.[/quote']

He went up to 92 in January based on last season so will probably stay. However, he has had a really mediocre season this year.

Technically Höwedes should be level with Farfan who is 91.

Subotic will probably get his 92.

What Marek said regarding Piszcek.

Yeah' date=' I saw that, also noticed he scored 4 goals for Frankfurt aswell as playing 5 games for Frankfurt II and scoring 5 times there aswell, +2 the only? Seems a bit odd that Milik would be sitting on a higher rating then Leckie when Leckie has accomplished and played more

:P Was hoping for atleast a +4 :P[/color']

FSV Frankfurt is a 2. Bundesliga team. Their reserve team plays in the 4th division so his 4 goals in 5 games there speak more against him than for him, mainly because he has been demoted to such a low level for some reason in the first place.

You belong to a Bundesliga team, aren't good enough, get loaned out to a 2. Bundesliga team, get constantly subbed in or out there and even play games for their reserve team.

That is not +4 material for me. Especially as Frankfurt don't even have a 84-rated player.

FSV Frankfurt is a 2. Bundesliga team. Their reserve team plays in the 4th division so his 4 goals in 5 games there speak more against him than for him' date=' mainly he has been demoted to such a low level.

You belong to a Bundesliga team, aren't good enough, get loaned out to a 2. Bundesliga team, get constantly subbed in or out there and even play games for their reserve team.

That is not +4 material for me. Especially as Frankfurt don't even have a 84-rated player.[/quote']

Aah alrite then, cheers Pat! Might just go ahead and sell him straight away to muster funds for a player with alot more potential.

You know you could make us helping you much easier by letting us know which 87-rated players you have in mind as there are lots of them.

I don't think anybody knows all those player ratings by heart.

Max Kruse is one who I know is 87 rated and will probably rise eventually.

You know you could make us helping you much easier by letting us know which 87-rated players you have in mind as there are lots of them.

I don't think anybody knows all those player ratings by heart.

Max Kruse is one who I know is 87 rated and will probably rise eventually.

I want good players that rise 87 to 88/89