Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

As far as I recall' date=' Seb Boenisch was signed on a one-year contract, wasn't he?

What now for him, after his contract expires? Contract renewal on the horizon, or any other Bundesliga clubs after him?[/quote']

Leverkusen signed him just for one season but they added a clause in the contract to extend his contract till 2016.He's been quite good and from what I remember they activated the clause in the winter...he's at Leve till 2016

What will be the new rating for :

Tony Jantschke (will he keep his LB position?)

Lars Bender

Sven Bender?

Thanks!:)

Jantschke shouldn't keep his LB position. Rating probably the same, Gladbach have done better last seaon than this so not sure it justifies a rise.

Both Benders are 50/50 for a +1 rise.

Jantschke shouldn't keep his LB position. Rating probably the same' date=' Gladbach have done better last seaon than this so not sure it justifies a rise.

Both Benders are 50/50 for a +1 rise.[/quote']

Do Lukas Raeder and Patrick Weihrauch have any chance on a rise?

Does anyone know a german leftback who will rise,and has a current rating of 85-88? (I already have Kolasinac and Koray)

Thank you Mia San Mia for the quick response :)

No chance for Flum.Oczipka

Does anyone know a german leftback who will rise' date='and has a current rating of 85-88? (I already have Kolasinac and Koray)

Thank you Mia San Mia for the quick response :)[/quote']

Does anyone know a german leftback who will rise' date='and has a current rating of 85-88? (I already have Kolasinac and Koray)

Thank you Mia San Mia for the quick response :)[/quote']

Haven't played a single minute for the first team so I don't see a reason for the to rise.

Oczipka and Sorg are the ones who should have a decent future. Might take a while though before they rise again

Schweinsteiger won't get put anywhere else.. ;)

If we win the CL' date=' maybe. Almost doubt it though. Every MC with 95 or higher rating is Spanish, and Schweini isn't...[/quote']

I'm going on Soccerwiki to change Schweiny nationality..Give me 2 minutes!

I'm going on Soccerwiki to change Schweiny nationality..Give me 2 minutes!

Haha too true, definitely deserves 95. Tbh he should have been 95 for a while now and we should be arguing for a 96. He's key for both club and country (and he's better than Fabregas!! Probably similar standard to Xavi) ;)

Saw that Hrgota scored an Hatrick today' date=' is he good? i never saw him play, Thanks.[/quote']

He has barely played so far, so that is impossible to say

yip he is' date=' was scoring freely in Sweden. But needs game time

:)[/color']

Swedish Second Division. What kind of level is that? Probably German 4th or 5th division or so.

He has barely played so far' date=' so that is impossible to say

Swedish Second Division. What kind of level is that? Probably German 4th or 5th division or so.[/quote']

3rd or 2nd, they are now First div because of his great scoring record. Has potential to be a high 80's player

Haha too true' date=' definitely deserves 95. Tbh he should have been 95 for a while now and we should be arguing for a 96. He's key for both club and country (and he's better than Fabregas!! Probably similar standard to Xavi) ;)[/quote']

Agreed - on everything - Schweinsteiger has been playing great football for years now. If he doesn't get to 95 this time I don't know what it takes to get to 95.