Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

no for shaqiri?

Not now,he isn't a regular.He'll get it in next review.Though SM may rise him because of Munich factor.

He has been amazing when he played and IMO he'll be a lot better then Robben in close future.He's same kind of player but he have 1 big advantage..he knows to use both foots and isn't stucked just on left+He'll be away from injuries for whole life...simply because he's too solid to get a massive injury and a Bundesliga player will never get a long term injury simply because the their fit trainings are the hardest on this planet.

Not now' date='he isn't a regular.He'll get it in next review.Though SM may rise him because of [b']Munich factor[/b].

He has been amazing when he played and IMO he'll be a lot better then Robben in close future.He's same kind of player but he have 1 big advantage..he knows to use both foots and isn't stucked just on left+He'll be away from injuries for whole life...simply because he's too solid to get a massive injury and a Bundesliga player will never get a long term injury simply because the their fit trainings are the hardest on this planet.

ye you bring up a good point

Shaqiri deserves a rise IMO but I'm not sure whether he'll get it this review tho he will definitely get it in the review after that...

Schurrle won't rise..

Kuba will definitely rise' date=' no doubt about it! The only one of the 3 that will definitely rise.

EDIT: 1500th post :)[/quote']

Not sure on the thought process here. How a 89 who barely plays can get a rise im not sure. I agree with Schurrle but at least he is actually playing games.

he's played 8 so far this season hasn't he? :confused::confused::confused:

3 starts.

400 league minutes clearly isn't enough for any player to get to 90. Why this is even being discussed i'm not sure. It's an end of season change if any at all. He's getting these minutes as Robben is his usual injured self, when he returns i'm not sure how Ribery, Robben, Muller and Shaqiri will get minutes. Probably the mentioned Shaqiri won't is the simple answer.

3 starts.

400 league minutes clearly isn't enough for any player to get to 90. Why this is even being discussed i'm not sure. It's an end of season change if any at all. He's getting these minutes as Robben is his usual injured self' date=' when he returns i'm not sure how Ribery, Robben, Muller and Shaqiri will get minutes. Probably the mentioned Shaqiri won't is the simple answer.[/quote']

i think he will get at least 15 - 20 starts by then end of the season

3 starts.

400 league minutes clearly isn't enough for any player to get to 90. Why this is even being discussed i'm not sure. It's an end of season change if any at all. He's getting these minutes as Robben is his usual injured self' date=' when he returns i'm not sure how Ribery, Robben, Muller and Shaqiri will get minutes. Probably the mentioned Shaqiri won't is the simple answer.[/quote']

400 minutes for Munich..Enough

In 400 minutes he was sublime.

Though I still think he'll stay.

would be surprised if pizarro went down, 6 in 11 games this season (allbeit none in the league) and last season he got something like 18 goals in 30 games for bremen didnt he? he might be getting old but you cant deny the mans a prolific goalscorer :D

would be surprised if pizarro went down' date=' 6 in 11 games this season (allbeit none in the league) and last season and last season he got something like 18 goals in 30 games for bremen didnt he? he might be getting old but you cant deny the mans a prolific goalscorer :D[/quote']

I think he will. You can't have him and Mandzukic on the same rating.

i think considering pizarro had a better season than mandzukic last season and mandzukic has started this season better, both being on 90 this review is feasible, with mandzukic possibly rising to even 91 next reviews if he keeps on the way hes playing :)

Even though SM still hasn't announced when the Bundesliga ratings will be changed' date=' I decided to update this thread.

Ratings on 1st page are now up to date!

Ty for the hard work, just two questions:

Can we expecta bigger rise for Hrgota? I was thinking at least 80/81

And Bellarabi aswell? maybe 85/86?

@ all: Thanks for the credits.

Ty for the hard work' date=' just two questions:

Can we expecta bigger rise for Hrgota? I was thinking at least 80/81

And Bellarabi aswell? maybe 85/86?[/quote']

Hrgota indeed might rise higher depending on his performances of last season. However I can't judge them. At Gladbach though he hasn't been too impressive so far.

I'd say that Bellarabi will hit maximal 85 in these changes depending on how he will do in the upcoming games.

Hi Tmsle first of all thanks for the great work really appreciate. I have a question regarding a player. In your rating Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI is listed as 89 => 90 / 89. IMO he should get a +1 for sure as he is doing very well. What are the chances that he gets a +1 or stays in the next reviews?

Hi Tmsle first of all thanks for the great work really appreciate. I have a question regarding a player. In your rating Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI is listed as 89 => 90 / 89. IMO he should get a +1 for sure as he is doing very well. What are the chances that he gets a +1 or stays in the next reviews?

IMO he will get +1 , kuba is back in training after an ankle sprain YAY!!! hope he plays against Greuther Fürth on the 17th