Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

How high do you rate Casteels? I know he plays because the other GK is injured. But does he have the qualities to be a first GK in another Bundesliga team if Hoffenheim relegate?

I have seen him in a few games.Nothing special but has qualities .IF they do get relegated he will get picked up by a club. IMO

How good is Piszczek? I'm a tad overstaffed at the back and have him and Dani Alves. So I was going to sell him but if he has a chance at 93 I might keep him. Anyone?

As stated below if they win the CL he could get a +1' date=' at the moment tho i would say his current rating suits him fine.[/i']

What about Subotic? his team is on good form...Hummels has better rating...is he for a rise soon?
any chance of BŁASZCZYKOWSKI rise or it is at his peak?

like other guy said both should rise.. especially subotic

Does anyone with more knowledge of M'gladbach than myself have a prediction for Luuk de Jong or Branimir Hrgota? I'd guess de Jong is 50/50 to drop to 88 and Hrgota is due for a +1' date=' but I'd appreciate a second opinion. Thanks![/quote']

De Jong won't drop, he just had some bad luck with injuries this season. Hrgota may get a +1 like you said.

Does anyone with more knowledge of M'gladbach than myself have a prediction for Luuk de Jong or Branimir Hrgota? I'd guess de Jong is 50/50 to drop to 88 and Hrgota is due for a +1' date=' but I'd appreciate a second opinion. Thanks![/quote']

You are pretty much spot on with your predictions.

Rating-wise Luuk de Jong is tied-best in the Gladbach team. In reality he is far from that, in fact, in the last 3 games he has been something like 3rd option / 4th option striker for Gladbach. So realistically he should drop; probably won't though as SM don't liked dropping players as quickly as they rise them.

Hrgota with a +1, sounds alright.