Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Hi Tmsle first of all thanks for the great work really appreciate. I have a question regarding a player. In your rating Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI is listed as 89 => 90 / 89. IMO he should get a +1 for sure as he is doing very well. What are the chances that he gets a +1 or stays in the next reviews?

Basically I agree. Normally he should get the 90 as he has been playing extremely well before he got injured. However you can never be sure with SM - sometimes their decisions are strange.

But as J.R already said: He has started to practice with the team again so he should be able to get some playing time before the rating changes take place.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Doing a bit of scouting within Bundesliga 2- Brooks of Berlin and Heintz of Kaiserslauten are worth buying. Both have been playing regularly so far this season, and both teams have the chance of promotion. +5 to +7 is possible for both players, especially if their respected teams gain promotion back to the Bundesliga.

Doing a bit of scouting within Bundesliga 2- Brooks of Berlin and Heintz of Kaiserslauten are worth buying. Both have been playing regularly so far this season' date=' and both teams have the chance of promotion. +5 to +7 is possible for both players, especially if their respected teams gain promotion back to the Bundesliga.[/quote']

Good risers, but youre going to have to wait a good 6 months or so for them to get reviewed.

Good risers' date=' but youre going to have to wait a good 6 months or so for them to get reviewed.[/quote']

Longer than that IMO- SM have been ages with updating the big leagues, so it might even take up to a year for them to update Bundesliga 2. Might be better off hoping Berlin and Kaiserslauten get promoted back to the Bundesliga, as this league will probably get updated before Bundesliga 2 at the start of next season.

So timesle rules out completely Fuchs's 90. Funny because I was totally convinced it will happen.. Guess will just have to see! Alea jacta est!

Wouldn't rule out Fuchs getting a 90 in the net ratings change' date=' considering Schalke are top of their CL group and Fuchs is a good left back. He should be a 90 by the end of the season.

Robben stay?

Should stay at 94.

Doing a bit of scouting within Bundesliga 2- Brooks of Berlin and Heintz of Kaiserslauten are worth buying. Both have been playing regularly so far this season' date=' and both teams have the chance of promotion. +5 to +7 is possible for both players, especially if their respected teams gain promotion back to the Bundesliga.[/quote']

Fabian Holland. 10 starts so far for Hertha and only a 75 on the DB ;)

Max Grun (Furth)

Adam Szalai (Mainz)

Gotoku Sakai (Stuttgart)

Takashi Usami (Hoffenheim)

Branimir Hrgota (Monchengladbach)

Ilir Azemi (Furth)

Any views on the potential rating changes of the above players?

Grun +2

Szalai +1' date=' possibly +2.

Sakai +1

Usami +1

Hrgota +4 to +6

Azemi +5 to +7

No chance of Afellay rising? hes been in amazing form recently

He has, but I very much doubt it. Might get a 91 by the end of the season, but that's 50/50.

147 minutes (0 starts) and has now been put in the 2nd team...

Fair enough, but he has had a lot more play than Mlapa, in terms of apperances. He's rated 86, and now also playing in the reserve side, so I would not stay that Hrgota's mins stats are everything. 7 apperances in the Bundesliga in 11 games seems the better stat to go on, especially as he is only coming on towards the end of games.

Fair enough' date=' but he has had a lot more play than Mlapa, in terms of apperances. He's rated 86, and now also playing in the reserve side, so I would not stay that Hrgota's mins stats are everything. 7 apperances in the Bundesliga in 11 games seems the better stat to go on, especially as he is only coming on towards the end of games.[/quote']

Mlapa got a bad injury in pre-season. Hence why Hrgota was in the first team squad. Now Mlapa is back, Hrgota has been dropped to the 2nd team. Mlapa played a few games when he returned from injury to get match fitness, now he is permanently on the bench and coming on.