Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I haven't see much of Bayer Leverkusen this season and was wondering about Bernd Leno.

Has he had a good season?

Is there a chance of a rise soon?

A big move?

Future potential?

Any knowledge shared would be appreciated...thanks.

Normal season.

I don't see a reason for him to rise to 90. Ter Stegen, Zieler and Leno are all 89, that is fine.

Not right now, no.

Decent potential. Plays CL next season with Leverkusen.

Weiser' date=' Can, Hojbjerg

Maybe Weihrauch.

That's about it though. But obv somebody can always break through. Müller, Badstuber or whatever weren't hyped at all prior to bursting onto the scene.[/quote']

Ok.. and what about Kirchhoff ? He deserves to play with Bayern ?

Ok.. and what about Kirchhoff ? He deserves to play with Bayern ?

Not really. Doesn't have the class to play for Bayern (or rather "has never shown")

But then again, Pep played Pique :P

In all seriousness, impossible to say. With Badstuber out for ages, we may well buy another centreback

IMO he isn't.Their most important player after Draxler.91 is fully deserved and he's a decent player too.
I think 91 is being generous but don't think he will drop. He is still starting XI' date=' Schalke made the CL spots again etc. There is no proper reason for him to drop.[/quote']

Thanks to you both, that was an incredibly fast reply! He fits my style so I won't rush out and try to sell him ASAP.

I have another question on Schalke, how does their defence normally line up? I heard that Fuchs was injured so Kolansiac was playing at LB, is this true and who fills the other spots? I know they have Uchida, Howedes, Papo and Matip. Who's effectively being dropped or are they being rotated?

Thanks to you both' date=' that was an incredibly fast reply! He fits my style so I won't rush out and try to sell him ASAP.

I have another question on Schalke, how does their defence normally line up? I heard that Fuchs was injured so Kolansiac was playing at LB, is this true and who fills the other spots? I know they have Uchida, Howedes, Papo and Matip. Who's effectively being dropped or are they being rotated?[/quote']

Fuchs been dropped lately and Kolasinac was the starter at LB.Normally Matip wouldn't be a starter if all players would be fit but Papa will leave so the defence should look like Uchida-Howedes-Matip-Kolasinac.

Thanks to you both' date=' that was an incredibly fast reply! He fits my style so I won't rush out and try to sell him ASAP.

I have another question on Schalke, how does their defence normally line up? I heard that Fuchs was injured so Kolansiac was playing at LB, is this true and who fills the other spots? I know they have Uchida, Howedes, Papo and Matip. Who's effectively being dropped or are they being rotated?[/quote']

Uchida right

Höwedes / Matip centre

Kolasinac left

That might be completely different though if everybody is fit. Höwedes might move to the RB spot; if Fuchs finds his form again, he might play for Kolasinac; Papa if fit plays CB etc.

They have a few different options. There is no one line-up they will be/are using.

Fuchs been dropped lately and Kolasinac was the starter at LB.Normally Matip wouldn't be a starter if all players would be fit but Papa will leave so the defence should look like Uchida-Howedes-Matip-Kolasinac.
Uchida right

Höwedes / Matip centre

Kolasinac left

That might be completely different though if everybody is fit. Höwedes might move to the RB spot' date=' if Fuchs finds his form again, he might play for Kolasinac, Papa if fit plays CB etc.

They have a few different options. There is no one line-up they will be/are using.[/quote']

Okay awesome, thanks again for all your help. It's really helped me :).

Not really. Doesn't have the class to play for Bayern (or rather "has never shown")

But then again' date=' Pep played Pique :P

In all seriousness, impossible to say. With Badstuber out for ages, we may well buy another centreback[/quote']

Ok.. Well I'll buy him and i hope that he can be the next surprise :P

Bought these guys before the January review. Who's going to rise again and who should I cash in on?

CAN, Emre

FÜLLKRUG, Niclas

AMINI, Mustafa

JUNG, Sebastian

AIGNER, Stefan

BELLARABI, Karim

FERNÁNDES, Júnior

CARVAJAL, Daniel

PARKER, Shawn

RUPP, Lukas

HRGOTA, Branimir

Bought these guys before the January review. Who's going to rise again and who should I cash in on?

CAN' date=' Emre - [b']keep[/b]

FÜLLKRUG, Niclas

AMINI, Mustafa

JUNG, Sebastian - keep

AIGNER, Stefan

BELLARABI, Karim

FERNÁNDES, Júnior

CARVAJAL, Daniel - keep

PARKER, Shawn - keep

RUPP, Lukas

HRGOTA, Branimir - keep (just)

I can only tell you who I personally would keep. When and how much they rise is impossible to say anyway.

Note however that any of those other ones may well jump in their development. Impossible to say for some young players.

I can only tell you who I personally would keep. When and how much they rise is impossible to say anyway.

Note however that any of those other ones may well jump in their development. Impossible to say for some young players.

What about these keepers:

MIELITZ, Sebastian

ALOMEROVIC, Zlatan

can someone please give me some advice on who the best young defenders are in the Bundesliga are. that should rise in the near future? I know of papa, ginter, jantschke but would appreciate some new names. who are the young defenders that are either in or close to the national squad? thanks

can someone please give me some advice on who the best young defenders are in the Bundesliga are. that should rise in the near future? I know of papa' date=' ginter, jantschke but would appreciate some new names. who are the young defenders that are either in or close to the national squad? thanks[/quote']

Koray Gunter.