Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

can someone please give me some advice on who the best young defenders are in the Bundesliga are. that should rise in the near future? I know of papa' date=' ginter, jantschke but would appreciate some new names. who are the young defenders that are either in or close to the national squad? thanks[/quote']

There are none that are in or very close to the national team.

Kolasinac, Sorg, Rüdiger, Kirchhoff, Plattenhardt.

Koray Gunter.

:confused: That's some bad piece of advice naming a player who hasn't played a single minute in 1. Bundesliga and has only been in the squad twice.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

There are none that are in or very close to the national team.

Kolasinac' date=' Sorg, Rüdiger, Kirchhoff, Plattenhardt.

:confused: That's some bad piece of advice naming a player who hasn't played a single minute in 1. Bundesliga and has only been in the squad twice.[/quote']

I'd only take the first 3 personally.

What are Stepinski's chances of playing at Nuremberg?

Good.

Nürnbergs offense was horrible last year. Their top goalscorer was Per Nilsson with 6 goals...who is a Centre-back.

Behind him was Simmons with 5 goals (mostly pens) who is a def mid.

Right now they only have Pekhart from last season who hasn't really lived up to his potential. Polter who also scored 5 goals left again as he was only on loan from Wolfsburg.

Nürnberg signed Dortmund's Ginzcek who was loaned out to St. Pauli last season. So right now they have Pekhart, Ginzcek and Stepinski. With rotation, injuries, bad form etc. I think it is safe to say that every one of those 3 is going to get enough playing time.

Good.

Nürnbergs offense was horrible last year. Their top goalscorer was Per Nilsson with 6 goals...who is a Centre-back.

Behind him was Simmons with 5 goals (mostly pens) who is a def mid.

Right now they only have Pekhart from last season who hasn't really lived up to his potential. Polter who also scored 5 goals left again as he was only on loan from Wolfsburg.

Nürnberg signed Dortmund's Ginzcek who was loaned out to St. Pauli last season. So right now they have Pekhart' date=' Ginzcek and Stepinski. With rotation, injuries, bad form etc. I think it is safe to say that every one of those 3 is going to get enough playing time.[/quote']

hi MSM,

so for now, we should keep Stepinski right? what is his peak potential? any idea?

hi MSM' date='

so for now, we should keep Stepinski right? what is his peak potential? any idea?[/quote']

Most definitely you should keep him.

He just turned 18 a month ago so peak potential is impossible to say. I could tell you 90+ but who knows how he develops. He got the tools to become a great player, question is if he uses them properly. He is a very talented player

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I can't uinderstand why J. Boateng is still stuck at 90....

he should have gone to 91 a long time ago ....:rolleyes:

No not really.He's had a few injuries at Bayern and didn't look that good earlier in the season.It's the 2nd half of the season where he's found his form and now deserve's a 91 which he will get when he's next reviewed.