Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I agree with Raz on this topic.

In the past it often has been mentioned that Schweinsteiger, Lahm or Neuer deserve a rise. But out of the high rated Bayern players Ribery is the one that IMO would deserve a rise at most (right after Müller of course).

I'm not saying that the others shouldn't rise however Ribery IMO has been the most constant player in the past few years at Bayern.

what do you think about who the top rising player is at bundesliga this year?

Sararer or Traore

;)

On what basis do you suggest Sararer?

Had a very mediocre season for the worst team in the league and right now there is little chance he is gonna start for Stuttgart. They have already signed a lot of players' date=' (now Leitner too) and guys like Maxim who has been very promising aren't going to drop out of the team.

Bad piece of advice imo. Sararer shouldn't have even rose a month ago and I doubt this is gonna happen anytime soon again.

Will Hildebrand rise? Apparently he's got the #1 GK again for Schalke.

He probably should rise. He isn't great but he is the number 1 goalie for a CL team so 85 is a bit low.

On what basis do you suggest Sararer?

Had a very mediocre season for the worst team in the league and right now there is little chance he is gonna start for Stuttgart. They have already signed a lot of players' date=' (now Leitner too) and guys like Maxim who has been very promising aren't going to drop out of the team.

Bad piece of advice imo. Sararer shouldn't have even rose a month ago and I doubt this is gonna happen anytime soon again.

He probably should rise. He isn't great but he is the number 1 goalie for a CL team so 85 is a bit low.[/quote']

Okay thanks :). Do you think Schalke will sign another GK to replace him?

haven't heard any rumours regarding that one.

I have a sneaky feeling someone like Timo Horn or Trapp will leave for Schalke. They're one of the top teams in the league, and with the wealth of talented German keepers, I feel these would be a good choice. But I'm no Bundesliga expert that's for sure.

I have a sneaky feeling someone like Timo Horn or Trapp will leave for Schalke. They're one of the top teams in the league' date=' and with the wealth of talented German keepers, I feel these would be a good choice. But I'm no Bundesliga expert that's for sure.[/quote']

Horn is nowhere near being good enough.

Trapp would be a great keeper for them but not sure if he got a release clause. Frankfurt has done remarkably well so far in keeping their entire team intact and even adding Flum and Rosenthal from Freiburg (who finished ahead of them) so doubt they let Trapp go.

Horn isn't good enough.

Trapp would be a great keeper for them but not sure if he got a release clause. Frankfurt has done remarkably well so far in keeping their entire team intact and even adding Flum and Rosenthal from Freiburg (who finished ahead of them) so doubt they let Trapp go.

Good joke pal.

Okay thanks :). Do you think Schalke will sign another GK to replace him?

They bloody well better i'm sick of the sight of Hildebrand and Unnerstall is rubbish as well hopefully if he's 100% R.Farhmann gets a chance if they don't sign anyone. Initially they were after Trapp but there bid was rejected and opted for Farhmann then he got long term injury. They need a GK terribly here's hoping.

Nürnberg signed Dortmund's Ginzcek who was loaned out to St. Pauli last season. So right now they have Pekhart' date=' Ginzcek and Stepinski. With rotation, injuries, bad form etc. I think it is safe to say that every one of those 3 is going to get enough playing time.[/quote']

Signed Stepinski in one of my set ups with me needing a back up around that rating up front and with him moving to the Bundesliga, looked him up on soccerway and didnt Nuremberg only pay £125K for him, gives me the impression hes not going really play that much for them with him being young aswell but hopefully it just turns out they have got a bargain and he does alright if he gets the chance.

Signed Stepinski in one of my set ups with me needing a back up around that rating up front and with him moving to the Bundesliga' date=' looked him up on soccerway and didnt Nuremberg only pay £125K for him, gives me the impression hes not going really play that much for them with him being young aswell but hopefully it just turns out they have got a bargain and he does alright if he gets the chance.[/center']

His contract expires 30th of June. That 125k (Euros btw) is only training compensation.

I thought £125K was a bit low but didnt think the training compensation would be on their' date=' any ideas what the transfer fee was?[/quote']

Free transfer. As MIA said , his contract expires 30th of June.