Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

What do you think about BADSTUBER' date=' Holger? Is it still worth keeping him or to try swap him for Howedes, Bonucchi, Subotic or someone like them?

Cheers[/quote']

He is still worth keeping.

Should I sign Diekmeier or Jantschke for my RB position?

Jantschke

What do you think about BADSTUBER' date=' Holger? Is it still worth keeping him or to try swap him for Howedes, Bonucchi, Subotic or someone like them?

Cheers[/quote']

I wouldn't keep a guy who already missed a season, and will probably miss another one, especially in this rating system, when players drop more easily, not easily enough IMO thought. He will drop.

Tough' date=' he won't play this year and I am not even sure he is gonna play at all next season.[/quote']

Whats the reason for him possibly not playing next season? Dont really keep an eye on Bundesliga. Is he got a bad injury or something

Whats the reason for him possibly not playing next season? Dont really keep an eye on Bundesliga. Is he got a bad injury or something

Well, he tore cruciate ligament in his right knee, again.. :(

And he's not expected to be back in 2013 as he was forced to undergo surgery again..

Edit: last report I read was he's probably not back untill well into 2014, and the WC is even in danger for him.

He tore his ACL last November or December. Did rehab and all and was close to being able to practice a bit again.

Tore it then in April or May, not long ago.

Had surgery where they completely removed his ACL as there was no point in keeping it.

Needs to have surgery in 4-6 months again where a new ACL (either from a dead guy or made from other muscles of his body; read they prefer the latter) gets put in. Then that obviously needs to heal again (no idea how long this is gonna take but I assume a while) and then he obv needs to slowly start practicing again with his knee. I don't see him playing next season

He tore his ACL last November or December. Did rehab and all and was close to being able to practice a bit again.

Tore it then in April or May' date=' not long ago.

Had surgery where they completely removed his ACL as there was no point in keeping it.

Needs to have surgery in 4-6 months again where a new ACL (either from a dead guy or made from other muscles of his body; read they prefer the latter) gets put in. Then that obviously needs to heal again (no idea how long this is gonna take but I assume a while) and then he obv needs to slowly start practicing again with his knee. I don't see him playing next season[/quote']

Ouch!

That sounds horrible and some real bad luck for him. I hope he can eventually make a recovery and get back to his best

Probably gonna try and sell him in the 2 teams I have him in

Schmelzer deserves the 91 at least. if you thinks he doesnt take a look and you will see Arbeloa is 91..

Arbeloa is a starter for his NT, which happen to be World and European Champions. He is also a regular for RM, one of the biggest clubs in the world of football so probably not the best example to compare him to, not to mention you are comparing a RB with a LB. What about Baines? Rated 91 and 2nd choice for his country, playing for a team that struggles to qualify for the Europa League every season.

Having said that, Baines has more skill in his left little toe than what Schmelzer has in his entire body.

Personally I don't rate Schmelzer that highly, 90 is fine imho but one probably couldn't argue with a 91 based on Dortmund's success in recent seasons.

Herby

Wow I happened to come across this thread and had no idea about Badstuber. Hate to be ruthless but looks like one to sell!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11881/8770597/Bayern-Munich-defender-Holger-Badstuber-faces-another-year-out

Bayern Munich defender Holger Badstuber faces the prospect of another full year on the sidelines after learning he will need a fourth operation on his injured right knee.

Respuesta: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Could Juan Arango get 90? Or he will stay at 89? he was in the bundesliga XI and he is now one of the best free kickers of the world.

Excuse me, but you didn't answer my question and I would like you to do it. Thanks in advance!

he shouldn't. That Bundesliga team is a joke, not sure if it is has been done for marketing purposes or not.

He had a very mediocre season and there has even been rumours that Gladbach wants to sell him.

Add to that that Gladbach hasn't even managed to get into EL so no, it would be wrong to rise him. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen though