Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Is Max Kruse going to be 89 next year?

Hoping for a repeat performance in 2013 with Bundesliga rivals Borussia Mönchengladbach, he will definitely rise to 89.

Borussia bought him because they lacked firepower last season and now see Kruse as the man to fix that. :D

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

hi.

jerome boateng must be getting 91 shortly. but i have to sell him or kyle walker due to squad size. do ye think boateng has improved greatly? do ye think he will feature under guardiola?. which one would ye sell? thanks for any help.

hi.

jerome boateng must be getting 91 shortly. but i have to sell him or kyle walker due to squad size. do ye think boateng has improved greatly? do ye think he will feature under guardiola?. which one would ye sell? thanks for any help.

I would keep Walker, because he IMO he is better and will be Johnson's successor for England in the coming years. Also Tottenham is a team where you can get 90++ easily. That said, Jerome is also good and could rise right away to 91, but he has more competition in the club and country.

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I would keep Walker' date=' because he IMO he is better and will be Johnson's successor for England in the coming years. Also Tottenham is a team where you can get 90++ easily. That said, Jerome is also good and could rise right away to 91, but he has more competition in the club and country.[/quote']

Badstuber will miss the whole season and Van Buyten is 35 years old, so i think that Boateng will be a starter at the beginning of the next season, and it will be tough for a returning-from-injury Badstuber to replace him. Assuming that they don't buy another top class defender Boa won't face too much competition. Having said that, i'd prefer him rather than Walker.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Badstuber will miss the whole season and Van Buyten is 35 years old' date=' so i think that Boateng will be a starter at the beginning of the next season, and it will be tough for a returning-from-injury Badstuber to replace him. Assuming that they don't buy another top class defender Boa won't face too much competition. Having said that, i'd prefer him rather than Walker.[/quote']

I expect Martinez to drop back into defence and Kroos to play next to Schwein next season (and that's if they don't sign a centre half which I think they will!)

I expect Martinez to drop back into defence and Kroos to play next to Schwein next season (and that's if they don't sign a centre half which I think they will!)

Why would they do that? Martinez gives Schweinsteiger the freedom to play, playing Kroos there would give him much more defensive responsibility. Plus, Kroos has done so well as an AM so to move him back to a deep-lying player would be a strange choice imo.

And he's off !

Ola Nikolov has parted ways with Frankfurt, ending a 19 year association with the club by joining an unnamed MLS club. True faithful.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8782307/Eintracht-Frankfurt-goalkeeper-Oka-Nikolov-moving-to-MLS-to-fulfil-a-dream-

Onward and . . . well not really upward but yeah :rolleyes:

Why would they do that? Martinez gives Schweinsteiger the freedom to play' date=' playing Kroos there would give him much more defensive responsibility. Plus, Kroos has done so well as an AM so to move him back to a deep-lying player would be a strange choice imo.[/quote']

Exactly. I said the same thing a while ago. I expect us to sign another CB. Maybe at the end of the transfer period though once Pep had a look at everybody.

Exactly. I said the same thing a while ago. I expect us to sign another CB. Maybe at the end of the transfer period though once Pep had a look at everybody.

What about Kirchoff?

Surely Pep would give him a try don't you think?

as would dropping kroos or gotze! Got to fit both of them in somehow...

--------CB---------- ------CB------------

-------------MARTINEZ------------------

LAHM----------------------------ALABA

--------SCHWEINSTEIGER---------------

--------------------KROOS-------------

----MÜLLER--------------RIBERY--------

--------------GÖTZE-------------------

This could be his plan.. If he is to emulate Barça's false 9 thing.

Why would we play the false 9? We just won the treble with our system which works down to perfection and shot the false 9 team out of the stadium twice.

of course it will be a new tactical option and may well get played. but i doubt that is the way we gonna play in most games.

Will Leverkusen look like this next season??

or do you think players like Bellarabi and Da

Costa make a good chance to play

-----------------Leno--------------------

Donati----Toprak--Wollscheid--Boenisch

------Bender---Reinartz---Rolfes--------

---------Son----------Sam/Hegeler------

----------------Kiessling------------------

Will Leverkusen look like this next season??

or do you think players like Bellarabi and Da

Costa make a good chance to play

-----------------Leno--------------------

Donati----Toprak--Wollscheid--Boenisch

------Bender---Reinartz---Rolfes--------

---------Son----------Sam/Hegeler------

----------------Kiessling------------------

You forgot Castro,they might buy Alderweireld,also linked with Tremoulinas to replace Kadlec

You forgot Castro' date='they might buy Alderweireld,also linked with Tremoulinas to replace Kadlec[/quote']

Yes, true! And about Alderweireld: I think a transfer to Leverkusen will not happen. Ajax and the defender ask too much + Alderweireld prefers a transfer to the Premier League.

Why would we play the false 9? We just won the treble with our system which works down to perfection and shot the false 9 team out of the stadium twice.

of course it will be a new tactical option and may well get played. but i doubt that is the way we gonna play in most games.

I don't know about the false 9, but I'm pretty sure he won't miss the chance to play three world class passers like Martinez, Schweinsteiger and Kroos simultaneously.

As MSM as rightly said why on earth would Munich play with a False number 9. As for Barca it was shown to be an very ineffective system not just against Munich but against the likes of Chelsea and Inter in previous seasons.

I'm surprised people ain't said it yet, Pep Guardiola loves strikers. When he took over he had the likes Messi, Eto'o and Henry. I think they scored a 100 goals between them in one season. he broke the club's transfer record to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic, in the belief Barça needed a static central striker to offer variety and directness to their buildup play. It also seen Sánchez and Villa join the club, does that look like a coach who wants to play with a false number 9?

In my opinion he had been trying to replace the likes of Eto'o and Henry but hasn't been able to find the right players to fit the barca system, for whatever reason. So it seen midfielders moving into the void left by them players.

It came to the stage where Messi would have to try and save the day, without him they look completely lost.

Pep likes strikers in a set mould, footballing brain, good feet and works hard as well. I think Mandzukic will do well next season as he's very hard working when he doesn't have the ball, pressing and dropping back to make Bayern compact without the ball. That would put him ahead of Gomez but thats just my opinion

Pep's ideal type of forwards, again this is my opinion are the likes of Robert Lewandowski, Luis Suarez, Falcao(on a boat with suitcase's of money in Monaco) and Cavani.

My money would be on Lewandowski but from what i've read he won't be joining them this season, but then again who knows.