Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I couldn't disagree more. Is is doing fine' date=' plays international football. Keep him, he is still very young and will keep rising.[/quote']

Maybe you want to watch him in his blunder-strewn international games. Get abetter GK. Trapp, Ter Stegen, Zieler, Baumann, Ulreich, Kraft, Fahrmann, Horn all better.

Maybe you want to watch him in his blunder-strewn international games. Get abetter GK. Trapp' date='[/quote']

Wow, one domestic season on a high level and no international game whatsoever...

Ter Stegen' date=' [/quote']

Talking about blunder-strewn international games...

Zieler' date=' [/quote']

lol

Baumann' date=' [/quote']

lol

Ulreich' date=' [/quote']

lol

Kraft' date=' [/quote']

LOOOOOOOL

Fahrmann' date=' [/quote']

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Horn

Yeah' date=' a keeper stuck in the 2. Bundesliga is definitely better than a CL keeper...

all better.

Here's an advice: Don't act like a Bundesliga expert if you know nothing.

Maybe you want to watch him in his blunder-strewn international games. Get abetter GK. Trapp' date=' Ter Stegen, Zieler, Baumann, Ulreich, Kraft, Fahrmann, Horn all better.[/quote']

Trapp: Played an oustanding season for Frankfurt. BUT: The whole team played outstanding during the first half of the season. And when they started to play worse he was injured. And it was his first season with outstanding performances. Plays Euro League.

Ter Stegen: Great talent, but his performances were pretty volatile last season. Still linked with Barcelona. Plays no international football next year.

Zieler: Had some great performances but most of the time he was doing ok, nothing more nothing less. Plays no international football next year.

Baumann: Did a pretty good job in a mediocre team which played way beyond it's potential. Play Euro League next year but in a team where almost the complete midfield left.

Ulreich: Some outstanding performances, some really poor ones. I like him but he lacks consistency. Plays Euro League.

Kraft: Kraft better than Leno? No comment.

Fährmann: Are you serious? He lost his place two seasons ago and will hardly ever make it at Schalke. Was a great talent but his performances have never met his potential.

Horn: Really good debut season for this young guy, I am curious if he can keep up his good form. BUT: He plays in the 2.Bundesliga, so talentwise he might be one with great potential, ratingwise you will have to wait a pretty long time to see him rise somewhere near 90.

And Leno? He played a very solid season for Leverkusen, performed well in the Bundesliga and in the Euro League - and will play Champions League next year.

I don't want to mess with anyone around here but if people ask for help and they get advices like "buy Fährmann and sell Leno" - I don't think it is very helpful, do you?

Will Javi Martinez keep his D© ?

Well, he hasn't played a single minute in that position since arriving at FCB so I think he should probably lose it but maybe SM will wait to see what Pep does with him next season. He's certainly a very capable D© but that doesn't mean anything.

Bayern have Boateng, Dante, Van Buyten, Kirchhoff and Badstuber (long term injured) as Centrebacks in their squad for next season so I doubt they will need to use him in the centre of defense. Not when he has struck up a fantastic partnership with Schweinsteiger as part of the double 6 (DM) formation.

Let's wait and see what Pep has in mind! ;)

Herby

I would keep the following:

Goretzka' date=' Kiessling, Trapp, Kolasinac, Rode, Weiser and Polter[/quote']

Hi Timesle & Phil

Was just wondering if you guys give us a quick lookie into the potential of Goretzka and if he could go straight into the Schalke first team?

Thanks in advance mate.

Cheers,

Roy

Hi Timesle & Phil

Was just wondering if you guys give us a quick lookie into the potential of Goretzka and if he could go straight into the Schalke first team?

Thanks in advance mate.

Cheers' date='

Roy[/quote']

he wont go into the first team straight away iam thinking fringe player/maybe loan him out to i think he can hit 90+ but i couldn't say how far above that he will go

Hi Timesle & Phil

Thanks in advance mate.

Cheers' date='

Roy[/quote']

Actually I'm pretty sure that Goretzka will become a first team player quite soon (as long as the transfer will be completed). Goretzka has huge potential and the competitors on his position (Jones, Neustädter, Höger) are solid (or even good) players but definitely not 'untouchable'.

Wow' date=' one domestic season on a high level and no international game whatsoever...

Talking about blunder-strewn international games...

lol

lol

lol

LOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yeah, a keeper stuck in the 2. Bundesliga is definitely better than a CL keeper...

Here's an advice: Don't act like a Bundesliga expert if you know nothing.[/quote']

I never acted like an expert. I leave the acting to you.

And if you didn't know, Leno played twice in the U21 internationals recently, and let his team down on each occasion, so much so that Baumann replaced him for the Russia match

will sahin drop?

He is a Real Madrid player officially' date=' and I can't see him getting into their starting 11. Keep him because he might move to a new club where he starts regularly. Should stay 91.

What percentage chance does Farfan have of dropping?

Will probably stay now that Schalke are in the CL.

He is a Real Madrid player officially' date=' and I can't see him getting into their starting 11. Keep him because he might move to a new club where he starts regularly. Should stay 91.[/quote']

I would honestly be surprised if Sahin will leave Dortmund again soon.

As far as I know Dortmund has a (probably quite low) buying clause and they will use it most probably. However it surely depends on how Sahin will do at Dortmund next season - meaning if he will be able to become more important again. In quite a few games in the second half of the season he has been pretty decent. His only problem currently is that Gündogan is even better.

Regarding his rating I can only assume that he will stay. Actually I believe that he should have dropped earlier for not playing at Real and for under-performing at Liverpool. Now with his good performances at Dortmund it would be insane to drop him now (at least in my eyes).

I would honestly be surprised if Sahin will leave Dortmund again soon.

As far as I know Dortmund has a (probably quite low) buying clause and they will use it most probably. However it surely depends on how Sahin will do at Dortmund next season - meaning if he will be able to become more important again. In quite a few games in the second half of the season he has been pretty decent. His only problem currently is that Gündogan is even better.

Regarding his rating I can only assume that he will stay. Actually I believe that he should have dropped earlier for not playing at Real and for under-performing at Liverpool. Now with his good performances at Dortmund it would be insane to drop him now (at least in my eyes).

Agree Timesle. Sahin will probably leave Madrid and go back to Dortmund but his reputation has been ruined by Madrid somewhat. He was one of Dortmund's best players when they won the league title in 10/11, never got the chance at Madrid, and as a consequence would now struggle to get in the Dortmund side given Gundogan and Bender's performances. He was poor at Liverpool but I believe that was the system more than anything than liverpool play.

Has Nils Petersen done enough for a rise?

I don't think so. He hardly scored, Bremen's performance was ... ehm ... not too good and except for some young guns like Yildirim (who already rose) I don't expect many risers.

Will Martinez' date=' Dante, Boateng or Gustavo of Bayern rise?[/quote']

read back a bit every bayern and dormund player discussed 1 billion times.

Martinez probably not due to recent rises, but will get one next season almost certainly.

Dante is in the same boast but best defender in the league and treble, i think deserves a 92 anyway.

Boateng a +1, improved not amazing, but bayern are epic so needs a 91 on his solid performances in their side at most times.

Gustavo stay