Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

What is his max rating and will he rise soon in your opinion? Thanks :)

depends on how much he plays. been promising last season in his few games so hope favre gives him playing time this.

Is Anthony Brooks set for another rise after having such a big part in H.Berlin's promotion? Thanks

maybe but wont be much.

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Could I get some opinions on the following players:

Max Kruse

Lars Stindl

Sebastian Rudy

Maximilian Beister

Antonio Rudiger

Sven Ulreich

Martin Harnik

I've got a Bayern in a fairly new GC with basically all of the current squad and these players which the previous manager bought. I'm wondering whether I should keep any of these players or just sell them asap

Max Kruse

Lars Stindl

Sebastian Rudy

Maximilian Beister

Antonio Rudiger

Sven Ulreich

I've got a Bayern in a fairly new GC with basically all of the current squad and these players which the previous manager bought. I'm wondering whether I should keep any of these players or just sell them asap

I would keep Kruse, the rest isn't good enough and doesn't have enough potential to replace any player of the Bayern squad.

Kruse played a great season for Freiburg, had his debut in the NT and now plays for Gladbach - he might have a great future and it is worth to keep him for a year or 2.

Max Kruse

Lars Stindl

Sebastian Rudy

Maximilian Beister

Antonio Rudiger

Sven Ulreich

Martin Harnik

Kruse had a great season and can potentially do well at Gladbach next season. Keep him.

Stindl is good and Rudy is a German u21 international, but it is hard to see them rising any further. But they might move clubs (Stindl linked to Bayern and Dortmund) so I'd keep them for now.

Rudiger is a keep- he was a regular towards the back end of last season. Will rise from 82.

Ulreich and Harnik are very good players but are unlikely to move or rise. Given your squad situation however, I would keep them both. Ulreich would be a good back up for Neuer (much better than Starke) and Harnik would be a nice back up to Gomez, Mandzukic and Pizzaro.

If anything, you want to sell Starke (will never get played at Bayern with Neuer there plus Ulreich is better) and maybe Van Buyten (due to age) and Contento and Rafinha (due to their low amounts of game play with Bayern, so they will not rise).

Out of Tony Jantschke and Sebastian Jung' date=' who do you think has the most potential? Heard good things about Jantschke but Jung's name seems to be popping up rather a lot these days as well.[/quote']

I would choose Jung, he played a really good season with Frankfurt, even the second half of season was good (when most parts of the team fell apart).

Stindl is good and Rudy is a German u21 international' date=' but it is hard to see them rising any further. But they might move clubs [b'](Stindl linked to Bayern and Dortmund)[/b] so I'd keep them for now.

You really need to check your sources as that is completely fabricated and somebody might actually believe you and act on it which would be a shame.

You really need to check your sources as that is completely fabricated and somebody might actually believe you and act on it which would be a shame.

Well said. One of the most clueless people on this forum is a mod :eek:

Need to be careful who's word you take on here nowadays.

Well said. One of the most clueless people on this forum is a mod :eek:

Need to be careful who's word you take on here nowadays.

Stindl has been linked to both via the source of Eurosport 2 correspondant Andreas Yorger (spelling may be wrong). It was in January granted, but is true. So only thing wrong about it was I should have stated that Stindl has been linked to or was linked to Dortmund and Bayern.

Stindl has been linked to both via the source of Eurosport 2 correspondant Andreas Yorger (spelling may be wrong). It was in January granted' date=' but is true. So only thing wrong about it was I should have stated that Stindl has been linked to or was linked to Dortmund and Bayern.[/quote']

Sven bender is he ever going to hit 91 he doesnt get in my XI because of fellani is it worth selling him you think?

Sven bender is he ever going to hit 91 he doesnt get in my XI because of fellani is it worth selling him you think?

Difficult one because Klopp seems to rotate around Gundogan, Kehl, Bender and (for the second half of last season) Sahin. With Sahin gone (back to Madrid, temporarily at least) Bender should get a lot more play alongside Gundogan in DM, so I'd say he can reach 91, and even if he does not, he's a good back up to have incase Fellaini gets injured in your team.

Difficult one because Klopp seems to rotate around Gundogan' date=' Kehl, Bender and (for the second half of last season) Sahin. With Sahin gone (back to Madrid, temporarily at least) Bender should get a lot more play alongside Gundogan in DM, so I'd say he can reach 91, and even if he does not, he's a good back up to have incase Fellaini gets injured in your team.[/quote']

Thanks for the advice think ill sell Bender i have Wilshere and Munian who can take his place :)

Thanks for the advice think ill sell Bender i have Wilshere and Munian who can take his place :)

I'd still keep him because if he gets that 91, he'll be rated alongside Fellaini and better than Munain and wilshere (though he too should go up to 91) so he will be pushing for starts in your side. I'd only sell if you can get some good money.

Nah, Sahin will start the season at Dortmund, his loan will just ending at end of 2013/14 season.

I'd keep Bender however as Wilshere and Munian underperformed last season.

Granted it could be just temporary, but for now Bender is a bit better option though he's not as special compare to Gundogan for example. 91 his max imo, slightly could push 92 if he and Dortmund have good season.

Difficult one because Klopp seems to rotate around Gundogan' date=' Kehl, Bender and (for the second half of last season) Sahin. With Sahin gone (back to Madrid, temporarily at least) Bender should get a lot more play alongside Gundogan in DM, so I'd say he can reach 91, and even if he does not, he's a good back up to have incase Fellaini gets injured in your team.[/quote']

Oh god please, right after being told to check your sources you come up with the next piece of plain wrong information...

Sahin has not returned to Madrid, he's on a 1 1/2 year long loan spell at Dortmund (and apparently with the option to buy him at the end of it) and just because SM/SW have returned all loan players to their parent clubs on July 1st doesn't make it right.

Apart from that, it doesn't have that much to do with Bender anyway, in Dortmund's system with 2 central mids there has always been one defensive part (one of Kehl & Bender) and an attacking part (one of Gündogan & Leitner, since winter Gündogan & Sahin).

And when both Bender and Kehl were fit last season, it has basically always been Bender who played, it's just that for most of it, one of the two suffered from some minor to medium injury.

If we're talking about purely defensive-minded mids, a fit Sven Bender is right up there with the best, so yes, a 91 is definitely possible, maybe even more if you're looking mid-/long-term (look at Essien's or Cambiasso's ratings 2 or 3 years ago, and I'd class them as very similar players to Sven).

Oh god please' date=' right after being told to check your sources you come up with the next piece of plain wrong information...[/b']Sahin has not returned to Madrid, he's on a 1 1/2 year long loan spell at Dortmund (and apparently with the option to buy him at the end of it) and just because SM/SW have returned all loan players to their parent clubs on July 1st doesn't make it right.

Apart from that, it doesn't have that much to do with Bender anyway, in Dortmund's system with 2 central mids there has always been one defensive part (one of Kehl & Bender) and an attacking part (one of Gündogan & Leitner, since winter Gündogan & Sahin).

And when both Bender and Kehl were fit last season, it has basically always been Bender who played, it's just that for most of it, one of the two suffered from some minor to medium injury.

If we're talking about purely defensive-minded mids, a fit Sven Bender is right up there with the best, so yes, a 91 is definitely possible, maybe even more if you're looking mid-/long-term (look at Essien's or Cambiasso's ratings 2 or 3 years ago, and I'd class them as very similar players to Sven).

Well excuse me for my mistake then.

But I wouldn't totally agree with that statement. Dortmund played a 4-2-3-1 with Gundogan and Bender as the two and Gotze the more advanced man in the midfield 3.

Apart from that' date=' it doesn't have that much to do with Bender anyway, in Dortmund's system with 2 central mids there has always been one defensive part (one of Kehl & Bender) and an attacking part (one of Gündogan & Leitner, since winter Gündogan & Sahin).

And when both Bender and Kehl were fit last season, it has basically always been Bender who played, it's just that for most of it, one of the two suffered from some minor to medium injury.[/quote']

But I wouldn't totally agree with that statement. Dortmund played a 4-2-3-1 with Gundogan and Bender as the two and Gotze the more advanced man in the midfield 3.

PolarBearFacepalm-86079.jpg

Keep Bender for the moment JTennant.

PolarBearFacepalm-86079.jpg

Keep Bender for the moment JTennant.

Oh god please' date=' right after being told to check your sources you come up with the next piece of plain wrong information...

Sahin has not returned to Madrid, he's on a 1 1/2 year long loan spell at Dortmund (and apparently with the option to buy him at the end of it) and just because SM/SW have returned [b']all[/b] loan players to their parent clubs on July 1st doesn't make it right.

Just got what you meant by that statement. Apologies and indeed facepalms going on! :rolleyes: