Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

sorry if this has been asked already. whats peoples opinion on ginter of freiburg? could be 90 plus potential? whats his long term position? could he move move to a bigger club? thanks.

I think that he is pretty talented and Freiburg's history shows that a lot of their players went to bigger clubs. If and when and where he reaches the 90? You never know but I think an investment in Ginter is not the worst thing to do.

Hi. Will Holger Badstuber's rating drop? How long is he being out? Should I sell him first?

He will be out for the season' date=' so a drop might be possible (although I think it wouldn't be fair).

Thoughts on Robin Knoche??

With Kjaer moving and some decent performances at the end of the season he should be able to get some starts next season, too.

I would keep / buy him - not as the world's biggest talent but as a moneymaker. If he develops better than expected you can keep him, otherwise you make some money.

Will Son keep rising? I think maybe he deserves a 89 right now, and then see what could he do in a new kit playing UCL

I don't think that he deserves another rise right now.

He had a few great performances but most of the time he was pretty mediocre (or worse). Let's see what the next season might bring, for now an 88 is almost to much, a rise would be ridicilous.

Future ratings/worth keeping?

Xheridan Shaqiri KEEP' date=' GREAT TALENT, GREAT TEAM

Diego Demme DON'T KNOW HIM

Sead Kolasinac KEEP, GETS ENOUGH MINUTES

Kyriakos Papadopoulos KEEP, GREAT TALENT

Christian Derflinger DON'T KNOW HIM

Marc Stendera NOT SURE

Max Meyer KEEP, GREAT TALENT, NEED PATIENCE

Emre Can KEEP, GREAT TALENT, WRONG CLUB?

Odisseas Vlachodimos DON'T KNOW HIM

Rani Khedira NOT SURE

Timo Horn KEEP, AT LEAST ONE SEASON

[/quote']

Comments: See above

Hi. who is the best young GK in the bundesliga in your opinion, not rated more than 83 with a good future?

Also what are the percentage that Badstuber drops due to his injury? Should I get him or Boateng (most likely to get a +1 next review)

Thanks in advance

Is 93 the max for the career of Mario Gomez? IMO his best chance to hit 94 was during the 2011/2012 season. How do you think his ratings will be affected if he moves to lets say' date=' Fiorentina or Napoli?[/quote']

Well..he should've got 94.Imagine if he didnt got 94 at Bayern scoring 20+ goals and matching Messi's numbers of goals in UCL..I doubt he'll do that at Fiorentina untill he scored 100 goals.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Bale and Neymar are better than Reus IMO

By how many times you have watched Reus,Bale and Neymar?

1.Neymar better then Reus?You dreaming pal?You drunk?Reus been one of the best footballers in Germany in last 2 years.He's been the best player in the National Team along with Ozil in the last year.He's been absolutely amazing in UCL and reached a UCL final with Dortmund.Neymar being better then Reus is one of the best jokes I have heard on this forum after Benteke who would apprently worth 30 mil(pounds).

2.Bale better then Reus?When was the last time that Bale played in UCL pal?Based on what anyway?That's what the media hype can do,especially the british hype.Wake up lads.Bale had a top season, can't argue with that but Reus in last 3 seasons together been much better.Reus got Gladbach on his own in UCL,Reus helped Gladbach to stay in Bundesliga 2 years ago.Reus helped Borussia to reach an UCL final.Look at Reus against Real in the semifinals.

Overall..So far you made me laugh.Especially saying that Neymar is better.Bale is arguable but this was his first amazing season.Reus in past 3 seasons together been better,much better.If 10 lads would play just for Reus he'd score 25 per season quite easily too isn't it?Reus is playing for the team not for himself.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

By how many times you have watched Reus' date='Bale and Neymar?

1.Neymar better then Reus?You dreaming pal?You drunk?Reus been one of the best footballers in Germany in last 2 years.He's been the best player in the National Team along with Ozil in the last year.He's been absolutely amazing in UCL and reached a UCL final with Dortmund.Neymar being better then Reus is one of the best jokes I have heard on this forum after Benteke who would apprently worth 30 mil(pounds).

2.Bale better then Reus?When was the last time that Bale played in UCL pal?Based on what anyway?That's what the media hype can do,especially the british hype.Wake up lads.Bale had a top season, can't argue with that but Reus in last 3 seasons together been much better.Reus got Gladbach on his own in UCL,Reus helped Gladbach to stay in Bundesliga 2 years ago.Reus helped Borussia to reach an UCL final.Look at Reus against Real in the semifinals.

Overall..So far you made me laugh.Especially saying that Neymar is better.Bale is arguable but this was his first amazing season.Reus in past 3 seasons together been better,much better.If 10 lads would play just for Reus he'd score 25 per season quite easily too isn't it?Reus is playing for the team not for himself.[/quote']

Mate, this is simply MY opinion, I did not say you're wrong.

Bale yes. Neymar not yet. Bale is on another level to Reus, at least at the moment and Neymar still hasnt played in Europe unlike Reus who has shown he is amazing in the biggest competitions. Neymar COULD be better but he's unproven in Europe so until then it debatable.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

He's right though

I will ask you too..Based on what my friend?

Bale on another level to Reus..nah I cleary give up.Live in your world lads...When you finally wake up and realise there are other lads who are better then the ones from PL give me a call.

EDIT: "Reus who has shown he is amazing in the biggest competitions" unlike Bale too...He only had 1 top season in PL so far.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

By how many times you have watched Reus' date='Bale and Neymar?

Overall..So far you made me laugh.Especially saying that Neymar is better.Bale is arguable but this was his first amazing season.Reus in past 3 seasons together been better,much better.If 10 lads would play just for Reus he'd score 25 per season quite easily too isn't it?Reus is playing for the team not for himself.[/quote']

Benteke won't be sold for less than £25-30m, Neymar and Bale are better than Reus although I would argue they're all pretty similar currently.

Anyone who is in the Bundesliga is immediately the best in your opinion. You say wake up and realise about the BPL. Same applies to you and your German tinted glasses pal.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I will ask you too..Based on what my friend?

Bale on another level to Reus..nah I cleary give up.Live in your world lads...When you finally wake up and realise there are other lads who are better then the ones from PL give me a call.

Based on the fact that they are.

I'll give you a call, what's the dialling code for ilovereusville?