timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

That don't make what you say fact......

In fact you aint given one single reason that is FACT. The reason for that is simple because who is the better player amongst the three is totally subjective therefore you cant factually state who is better.

What I would say is that if you done a poll world-wide I would be fairly positive in saying Bale/Neymar would get more votes as a better player than Reus' date=' whether that is true or not is again subjective.

You downgrade Bale but FACT is he scored loads more goals than Reus last season and was without doubt bar Messi/Ronaldo the single biggest influence on a side than any other player in Europe and in a side which frankly aint at the level of most of the teams the major players play.

You basically are belittiling people for not having an OPINION which don't agree with yours, and at the end of the day it is simply an opinion you are offering and that my friend is FACT ;):)[/quote']

Loads?Bale scored 21 goals while Reus scored 14.How many assists has Bale though?4?Well Reus has around 14 if I am not wrong.Cya pal..

Loads?Bale scored 21 goals while Reus scored 14.How many assists has Bale though?4?Well Reus has around 14 if I am not wrong.Cya pal..

Assists isn't a stat that prove how creative a player can be for his team mates.

It's not Bale's fault if potential assists aren't being put in the back of the net by his team mates.

I'm sure it'd be different if Bale had a player of Lewandowski's calibre to provide goals for.

Assists isn't a stat that prove how creative a player can be for his team mates.

It's not Bale's fault if potential assists aren't being put in the back of the net by his team mates.

I'm sure it'd be different if Bale had a player of Lewandowski's calibre to provide goals for.

Or it might be more easily to understand that 9 lads played just for Bale who concentrated just on scoring this season :)

Or it might be more easily to understand that 9 lads played just for Bale who concentrated just on scoring this season :)

I think it was more like Spurs heavily relied on Bale to produce the goods, and he delivered in spectacular fashion.

Anyway, back to all things German I guess.

Definetly my last post on this as it has no sense to argue agianst some british biased.Reus may have better lads around him but they don't play just for Reus...they play for the team.Bale has 9 lads playing JUST for him.A one man team.If everybody would look out just for Reus in Dortmund he'd score around 20+ isn't he?Like I said 90% of Bale awards are because of this season when he was amazing but its just one season at all.Reus broked the National team in this year and been amazing there.Its an achievment just to play for Germany as they got lots of quality on the wings but he was the best along with Ozil.If you really watched the game against Real you would've seen Reus races with the ball at his foot dribbling almost all Real Madrid defence.Reus been one of the best players in Germany in the last 3 years on a consistent basis..Bale started to shine in this season.

In a summary...quite definetly wrong I suggest.

I agree with you, this will also be my last post on this because it is a Bundesliga Thread not a Bale v Reus thread!

You make a very silly mistake believing my post was based on British bias, I do not support an EPL side and never have, and have no affinity to Bale or Spurs at all!

90% of Bale's awards are from his last season - I would revist my last post that list his achievements, maths is not my strongest subject but they do not equate to 90% from 2012-13.

It is equally an achievement to produce on the international stage when you are surrounded by mediocre players and not world class quality.

I did watch the semi final and I also recall Lewandowski scoring 4, Gotze producing big time and Gundogan running the midfield, Reus did not kill Madrid on his own.

And never at any point did I dispute that Reus has been an outstanding performer over the last 3 years or question how good he is, that would make me look rather daft!

A bit like yourself maintaining that Bale has only produced over the last season!

I think it was more like Spurs heavily relied on Bale to produce the goods' date=' and he delivered in spectacular fashion.[/quote']

That's what I said though?9 lads playing just for Bale.

So Bale scored more......FACT.

Sorry mate your embaressing yourself on this debate. FACT is you aint the gospel on who is or is not a better player and for that matter neither am I but I think if you made a poll of fans/people within football most would want Bale or Neymar over Reus. That is not my position but I think it is in line with the larger football community as a whole.

So Bale scored more......FACT.

Sorry mate your embaressing yourself on this debate. FACT is you aint the gospel on who is or is not a better player and for that matter neither am I but I think if you made a poll of fans/people within football most would want Bale or Neymar over Reus. That is not my position but I think it is in line with the larger football community as a whole.

and Reus assisted more....This should be a fact too?Of course because Reus doesn't have the hype which Bale has.Bale has the hype because of british media...Nobody in this world has the hype of Neymar though.Thats one of the only things which is impossible to match at Neymar

EDIT: okay now honestly..Cya lads.

Sorry mate your embaressing yourself on this debate. FACT is you aint the gospel on who is or is not a better player and for that matter neither am I but I think if you made a poll of fans/people within football most would want Bale or Neymar over Reus.

Now, that last part ain't really a fact ray either. That's an assumption :P

and Reus assisted more....This should be a fact too?Of course because Reus doesn't have the hype which Bale has.Bale has the hype because of british media...Nobody in this world has the hype of Neymar though.Thats one of the only things which is impossible to match at Neymar

EDIT: okay now honestly..Cya lads.

It's just the matter of OPINION' date='not FACT. If every British media have same OPINION like you,then they'll give more hype to Reus. The FACT is only Bale play in EPL,so the FACT British media give more spotlight to Bale.

Both are excellent players. FACT(or OPINION?)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

A few pages late on the whole Bale/Neymar and Reus argument but Reus is currently a lot better than Neymar, and Bale isn't as good as people make him out to be. Again, it's all about opinions.

Now' date=' that last part ain't really a fact ray either. That's an assumption :P[/quote']

That is right hence the use of the words "I think" because it ain't likely I'm gunna go round the globe and count up votes now is it :)

Bale is on the shortlist for best player in Europe. Reus isnt. I wonder why....

Not that I'll dipping myself in this debate, but though this season candidate is filled with credible candidate, but isn't this is the same award that include some random British lads playing in Wales/Ireland in their shortlist alongside the likes of Iniesta, Messi, and Ronaldo some season ago just because some journos vote for him?

Not that I'll dipping myself in this debate' date=' but though this season candidate is filled with credible candidate, but isn't this is the same award that include some random British lads playing in Wales/Ireland in their shortlist alongside the likes of Iniesta, Messi, and Ronaldo just because some journos vote for him?[/quote']

In a word, no.

Bale is on the shortlist for best player in Europe. Reus isnt. I wonder why....

And of course Bale is better then Iniesta too...I wonder why.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

EDIT: I wonder how much will take for you lads to realise in what world you are actually living.Bale is privileged by the media hype.Well..better stick to the world you are actually living pal.A perfect world probably.

Raz your coming of very patronising' date=' just because you disagree with people dont try to belittle their opinions by saying they are brain washed by the evil english media.[/quote']

You understand what you want pal;)

In the essence..I say that everybody is right.

You understand what you want pal;)

In the essence..I say that everybody is right.

You essentially saying people cant form their own opinion and are fooled into believing player x better than player y. Its insulting, some people may well just go off the back pages and british media but maybe, just maybe some people base their opinion on what they have seen of both :P:cool:

You essentially saying people cant form their own opinion and are fooled into believing player x better than player y. Its insulting' date=' some people may well just go off the back pages and british media but maybe, just maybe some people base their opinion on what they have seen of both :P:cool:[/quote']

its because its his lover Reus :rolleyes:

And of course Bale is better then Iniesta too...I wonder why.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

EDIT: I wonder how much will take for you lads to realise in what world you are actually living.Bale is privileged by the media hype.Well..better stick to the world you are actually living pal.A perfect world probably.

the fact you are getting so defensive says it all really. If anyone isnt living in the real world its you, most people would agree with me. I'm no Bale lover and I hate Spurs but its pretty obvious to me that Bale is better than Reus. As I said before, why isnt Reus being linked with a 60 mil move to Madrid? If he's better then surely they would want him more than Bale? They play pretty much the same position. I'm sure you'll say its because of the hype :rolleyes: