Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

...most people would agree with me.

As I said before' date=' why isnt Reus being linked with a 60 mil move to Madrid? If he's better then surely they would want him more than Bale? They play pretty much the same position. I'm sure you'll say its because of the hype :rolleyes:[/quote']

Sorry but i dont agree.

Money should not be used as an argument :

Some transfers :

Gotze 37.000.000

Lucas 40.000.000

James Rodriguez 45.000.000

Hulk 55.000.000

Neymar 57.000.000

Fernandinho 40.000.000

Isco 30.000.000

Schurrle 22.000.000

Van Ginkel 9.400.000

Tevez 9.000.000

Van Persie 30.700.000

Is Van Ginkel better than Tevez ?

Is James better than Van Persie ?

Is Lucas better than Gotze ?

Is 60.000.000 Bale better than ALL these players ?

There are too many variables in a price tag.

By the way , Bale is linked with a 60.000.000 move, BUT there's none yet.

IMO the british media hypes A LOT, mainly young british players, but thats understandable. ( spanish media hypes ... young spanish players, ...)

Just take look at the hype around Sterling, Ross Barkley, Wilshere, Joe Allen, Zaha...

Thay are obviously good players for now.... but that's just it.

By the way IMO Reus is better than Bale.

But Bale plays is a "weak" team (best players : Vertonghen,Sandro,Dembele) , and Reus in just another good player in an already good team (best players : Gotze, Gundogan, Lewa, Hummels, Subotic,Piszczek Blaszczykowski)

Of course Bale will shine brighter ! His mates are weak.

Both are awesome wingers, but i prefer Reus.:D

Everybody has his own opinion...

www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Global/Issues/2013/06/12/International-Football/Football-50.aspx

LOLOLOL.

IMO :

Wollscheid : +1 for this season at Leverkusen

Potential at Leverkusen : 91

Potential at bigger team : 92/3

Hmmmmmmmmm dont't think so B04 is the best team he can do; he would have to improve a lot.. Way to many flawed for a CB.

Hmmmmmmmmm dont't think so B04 is the best team he can do; he would have to improve a lot.. Way to many flawed for a CB.

I agree with you.

But a transfer to a team like Bayern or something like that, would grant him a free rise of +1. :) I dont know what future holds.

For now ,at Leverkusen, a rating of 90 would be fair.

its because its his lover Reus :rolleyes:

the fact you are getting so defensive says it all really. If anyone isnt living in the real world its you' date=' most people would agree with me. I'm no Bale lover and I hate Spurs but its pretty obvious to me that Bale is better than Reus. As I said before, why isnt Reus being linked with a 60 mil move to Madrid? If he's better then surely they would want him more than Bale? They play pretty much the same position. I'm sure you'll say its because of the hype :rolleyes:[/quote']

Pretty obvious?Just in your mind pal.Keep dreaming..Anyway believe what you want,believe what british media wants you to believe.I honestly don't care..stick in your world pal.Now let's move on..

Pretty obvious?Just in your mind pal.Keep dreaming..Anyway believe what you want' date='believe what british media wants you to believe.I honestly don't care..stick in your world pal.Now let's move on..[/quote']

I personally almost never read British media and think Bale is clearly better than Reus, plus I'm a BVB fan. But I can accecpt your opinion of course.

Is this still going? :D

Wollscheid ain't a 92/93 player. If Heskey joins Bayern' date=' he can rise too. That argument doesn't really have much basis.[/quote']

Haha sorry it's clogged up this thread! I wouldn't have carried it on but he can't take anyone else having an opinion which I found infuriating. I do think a poll needs to be created though.

Anyway, what can draxler reach next season? I could see him getting to 91. And how good is ginter? Does he have the potential to play for Germany or is it too early to say?

Haha sorry it's clogged up this thread! I wouldn't have carried it on but he can't take anyone else having an opinion which I found infuriating. I do think a poll needs to be created though.

Anyway' date=' what can draxler reach next season? I could see him getting to 91. And how good is ginter? Does he have the potential to play for Germany or is it too early to say?[/quote']

That really depends on Schalke's performances. He is an excellent player though and going to go very far. Will be interesting if he still plays for Schalke after the coming season.

Ginter has good potential but he still needs to find his position. Usually a CB but played a fair few matches as DMC at the end of last season and what's rather unbelievable as well, he actually played a game as a secondary striker this season too :D

Respuesta: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

The debates in this thread are really entertaining :P

On topic' date=' i guess Mkhitaryan will be starting for them next season, but are Dortmund's other signings Aubameyang and Papastathopolous likely to play much this season? Will they be first team players?[/quote']

i wanted to revive this, as i'm also interested in knowing what can be expected from Aubameyang next season

Re: Respuesta: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Thiago Alcantara joins Bayern Munich. What a hell will they do with so many "star" players? Or they will have a very good rotation or someone will start to whine.

Who knows. Impossible to say right now if and who is gonna be a bit left out. I don't know where they are all gonna play either

i wanted to revive this' date=' as i'm also interested in knowing what can be expected from Aubameyang next season[/quote']

Mkhitaryan and Sokratis will play.

No space for Aubameyang realistically as the strongest frontline is:

Lewandowski

Reus - Mkhitaryan - Kuba

Guess he'll get a few matches rotation-wise.

i wanted to revive this' date=' as i'm also interested in knowing what can be expected from Aubameyang next season[/quote']

Don't quite know until the end of the transfer window.. Lewandowskis future is still in doubt and he could join another team this window, i suppose it all depends on that.

Bad move imo' date=' should of gone to England.[/i']smileys-angry-662871.gif

Why? Because he chose Bayern over Man United, the team you support.

Its probably the best move for Thiago. He has alot of competition just like at Barca, but good competition will always improve players. Hes also joining the European Champions and the best team in the world at the moment.

Aswell as being reunited with his former manager who really likes him as a player. Theres so many games next season for Bayern that Thiago will get just as much play time as the current Bayern lads.

Who knows. Impossible to say right now if and who is gonna be a bit left out. I don't know where they are all gonna play either

Mkhitaryan and Sokratis will play.

No space for Aubameyang realistically as the strongest frontline is:

Lewandowski

Reus - Mkhitaryan - Kuba

Guess he'll get a few matches rotation-wise.

Untill Piszczek returns.

Why? Because he chose Bayern over Man United' date=' the team you support.

Its probably the best move for Thiago. He has alot of competition just like at Barca, but good competition will always improve players. Hes also joining the European Champions and the best team in the world at the moment.

Aswell as being reunited with his former manager who really likes him as a player. Theres so many games next season for Bayern that Thiago will get just as much play time as the current Bayern lads.[/quote']

Doesnt make any sense him leaving because he wants gametime and go where Bastian, Javi, Kroos, Gotze, Luiz Gustavo, are playing.. crazy decision.. It was not a problem for me him leaving, but this way? come on kid you are nuts, Im so angry with him.