Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

So you are telling me Großkreutz is suddenly gonna become a great player and his max is higher than 89/90?

But can you tell that Rode will become more than that :) We saw enough "dubbed to be great" players who just failed :) It's all about his squad, his plans and players who he can get for this 10 mils.

But can you tell that Rode will become more than that :) We saw enough "dubbed to be great" players who just failed :) It's all about his squad' date=' his plans and players who he can get for this 10 mils.[/quote']
What I'm saying is' date=' I can't even see Rode becoming the player that Großkreutz currently is. Not at Frankfurt, and especially not at Bayern.[/quote']

Nobody can tell if Rode will become that good but the jury is still out on him so he gets the benefit the doubt. We all know, Bayern or Dortmund supporter, that Großkreutz is not going to become a great star. I personally think Dortmund is too good a club for Großkreutz anyway and if it wasn't for him being the mascot (in lack of a better word) somewhat since he identifies with Dortmund like nobody else , he probably wouldn't even be there.

The point is that Rode is 87 right now and he will definitely rise, either by Frankfurt playing another decent season and Rode performing in Euro League or by Rode moving to a bigger club after this season which will definitely happen; be that club Bayern, Dortmund, Leverkusen or whatever.

Großkreutz been an 89 since 2011 and it is not like he has shown anything this season to be worth a rise. He wasn't a regular at Dortmund.

Großkreutz isn't worth 10m in my gameworlds or even close to that so I think Abdul gets a fairly good deal and should cash in if he doesn't need Großkreutz' versatility whereas he should wait a bit more for Rode to reach his peak.

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Hello friends and fans of German Bundesliga.

I would like your opinion. I got a proposal to exchange my players Mata and David Silva with Ribery. Do you think I should take? Ribery can go up to 96?

Thanks in advance :)

Even if he does go to 96' date=' i would not give up Mata and Silva for Ribery.

Do you mean either Mata or Silva for Ribery or both?[/i']

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Even if he does go to 96' date=' i would not give up Mata and Silva for Ribery.

Do you mean either Mata or Silva for Ribery or both?[/i']

Indeed. Depending on the strength of your side id do silva for ribery if it will imprive your squad. Dont trade mata, will get 94 surely soon and could go higher and is quite young.

Don't come on here anymore, and can't do so myself as my SW rting is not high enouh (which is bull)

But there are absolutely loads of BuLi and BuLi 2 players that still have not been updated, club wise and photo wise.

I uploaded about 15 last night and they were all rejected, all were perfectly fine and usable, showing the layers at their current, correct clubs.

Should I swap my Lewandowski for Hummels? I have Falcao' date=' Reus, Lavezzi and Muller who can all play as striker. And Coentrao, De Rossi, Ivanovic and Subotic in defense? I mainly play 352.[/quote']

Swap Falcao, he's only gonna go down but he's 94 at the moment so they should accept. Both Lewa and Hummels are capable of 94 fairly soon.