timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Is Felipe Santana worth buying? (Its not a competitive setup, just hes one of the cheapest 87 CBs I can find available)

I know hes not gonna rise, but being the 3rd center back at Dortmund is it worth a gamble to buy him?

Also he started 2 out of the last 3 league games. Is this just because they are rotating for fitness?

Is Felipe Santana worth buying? (Its not a competitive setup' date=' just hes one of the cheapest 87 CBs I can find available)

I know hes not gonna rise, but being the 3rd center back at Dortmund is it worth a gamble to buy him?

Also he started 2 out of the last 3 league games. Is this just because they are rotating for fitness?[/quote']

If he's cheap and will help your team buy him.I remember a quite long time ago he was linked at the best stopper in Bundesliga.It does worth a gamble but both of Subotic/Hummels will not leave anytime soon but he does the job when BvB needs him.He has started last 2 games because Hummels/Subo got a rest and Mats has picked up a short injury..Though both of Hummels and Subotic have to get a rest in some games..

Is Felipe Santana worth buying? (Its not a competitive setup' date=' just hes one of the cheapest 87 CBs I can find available)

Also he started 2 out of the last 3 league games. Is this just because they are rotating for fitness?[/quote']

Hummels is injured at present, that's the reason Santana has started. Only worth purchasing if you've got no other options but it's worth a gamble as you never know what might happen in the future, a move to a less competitive club could see him get plenty of game time.

Edit: Just seen that MUTD has already answered below.

Up' date=' does anybody know about this guy?[/quote']

For now, I'd keep him, as he is still on Leverkusen's books, and so you never know, he might get his chance in the next season or 2, and they are a side that regularly makes Europe. He has played in 12/16 Bundesliga 2 games for Bohum too. I'd keep him for now and then decide to sell or not at the start of next season, according to what club he plays for and if he plays regularly or not.

Open to all forumers, I noticed that Frankfurt started a 17 year old defender last night called Kempf (not yet on the database). With Soccerwiki having troubles, how long will it be before he gets added do you reckon? Also, is he going to be a regular first teamer, because he would seem a good buy if so, given his age? Thanks.

For now' date=' I'd keep him, as he is still on Leverkusen's books, and so you never know, he might get his chance in the next season or 2, and they are a side that regularly makes Europe. He has played in 12/16 Bundesliga 2 games for Bohum too. I'd keep him for now and then decide to sell or not at the start of next season, according to what club he plays for and if he plays regularly or not.

Open to all forumers, I noticed that Frankfurt started a 17 year old defender last night called Kempf (not yet on the database). With Soccerwiki having troubles, how long will it be before he gets added do you reckon? Also, is he going to be a regular first teamer, because he would seem a good buy if so, given his age? Thanks.[/quote']

Thanks a lot!

What's the chances of Subotic get a 92? Since Hummels is getting a 93' date=' there are really that difference between then?[/quote']

IMO Hummels is the better defender - at least he was last season. This season they are both rather playing on the same level - Subotic better than last season, Hummels slightly worse. Nevertheless I believe that Hummels will get 93 and Subotic normally should get an increase, too.

Is Odisseas VLACHODIMOS (Stuttgart) worth keeping?

For sure he is. Even though he currently isn't getting regular game time at the second team of Stuttgart. However he still can play for the U19 and got some playing time there, too. Nevertheless he still is part of the German youth national team. I don't think it's worth selling him for cash.

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

What's the chances of Subotic get a 92? Since Hummels is getting a 93' date=' there are really that difference between then?[/quote']

Hummels must always remain a point above Subotic, and from my point of view, Hummels rise of one and one Subotic

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Does Jerome Boateng have any chance of rising to 91? He is a regular for Bayern and for the NT and I think he has nothing less than Subotic...what do you think?

Yes Jerome Boateng and Dante will rise both

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Thank you for the answer...another little question...how good is Philippm Wollscheid? what is his potential? can he be a 90+ player in the future? Thank you!

Increase by one, and has the potential to be a future 90

Does Jerome Boateng have any chance of rising to 91? He is a regular for Bayern and for the NT and I think he has nothing less than Subotic...what do you think?

Boateng shouldn't rise.HE has nothing less then Subotic?God...Subotic is miles ahead,Boateng is one of the worse defenders in Bundesliga though he can be decent sometimes but that is a rarely ocasion.He would have been on the bench if Badstuber wasn't picking up that injury...Though Bads isn't any better.

I'm a bit confused...if he is one of the worse defenders in Bundesliga why he's regularly called for the NT? :confused:

Because he plays for Munich and Low has some feelings for Bayern players.Howedes is a lot better then both of BOateng and Bads and he should play along with Hummels but Low is a..moron sometimes.

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

ok thank you now I've understood why Boateng shouldn't rise in a real world logic speaking....but we all know that sometimes SM logic is quite different from reality...so...if Badstuber is 91 (and considering they both aren't great players) shouldn't Boateng be 91 too considering he plays for Munich and for NT as well as Badstuber does?

Sorry, maybe I'm quite stubborn but I want to understand this thing well...

I'm a bit confused...if he is one of the worse defenders in Bundesliga why he's regularly called for the NT? :confused:

Playing for the NT means nothing depending on the managers attitude, Mano Menezes for instance he always chose the wrong players mainly because he only picks players he likes and not on performances.