Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

are you kidding ? hahahhahahahahhahah

2011/2012 73 games 77 goals 27 asissts

2012/2013 65 games 75 goals 18 asissts

did you know somebody close to those numbers ? this numbers are out of this world ' date=' almost cartoonish....[/quote']

Thats why I said in big games ... :rolleyes:

Did you even read what I said?

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Don't argue with him. He has been watching football for 27 years.

Neither Soccerway nor transfermarkt have even close the number of games you suggested btw.

Did you count the 11vs11 games in practice?

http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/45843/lionel-messi?cc=5739

PS. Please let the thread to real bundesliga experts , timesle and Phil are still around....

http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/45843/lionel-messi?cc=5739

PS. Please let the thread to real bundesliga experts ' date=' timesle and Phil are still around....[/quote']

Yes. ESPN, great source in all things of European football.

interesting to see that Messi has already played 11 WC qualifiers games for Argentina in the 2013/14 season. Can't see anything wrong with that. Clown.

Yes. ESPN' date=' great source in all things of European football.

interesting to see that Messi has already played 11 WC qualifiers games for Argentina in the 2013/14 season. Can't see anything wrong with that. Clown.

Mr. "expert" check your beloved soccerway... http://uk.soccerway.com/players/lionel-andres-messi/119/

Not a big fan of those type of words , at least not when they come from a child with acne who was made from god knows what reason MOD....

Mr. "expert" check your beloved soccerway... http://uk.soccerway.com/players/lionel-andres-messi/119/

Not a big fan of those type of words ' date=' at least not when they come from a child with acne who was made from god knows what reason MOD....[/quote']

That coming from a guy that watches football for 27 years and still still doesn't know how to give unbiased opinions. Poor little barça blind supporters...

A person can support more than one club' date=' especially from different countries. And from what i've read so far, if he isn't a Barça supporter he sure writes like one.[/quote']

And from what I read from you the opinion you provide is massively biased from your clear dislike of Barca, so what is your point?

IMO Messi can not be overlooked for best individual p[layer in the world this year. i think everyone knows on sm i am not biased to anyone bar Arsenal (and jokingly at that im cynical), but Messi is just out of this world, only ronaldo is close and its still somewhat of a gulf regardless of what people say, if youve watched many games, read the stats and taken into account everything, he is immense.

i can only revert back to my post on what FIFA DEFINES the winners criteria as. If individual acheivement takes into account those acheivements as an individual you have colected as part of a team (EVERYTHING in riberys case) then Ribery is almost certain to win, but from prior results in Baloon D'or i think its clear to see thats not the case and Messi will win.

Im for MEssi winning if the criteria are in Paragraph 1. and Ribery if its Paragraph. 2. At the ened of the day Timesle nailed it when he said regardless of who wins, we all knoe messi is the best player in the world, Bayern Munich (and ribery an important part) the best Team in the world and a bunch of journos/biased coaches with no set criteria on which to base an accurate decision on cannot give an award with any serious meaning beyond what common sense can tell you

In the last competition Messi won without winning a single major trophy as well as playing poorly in the most important matches. And this time he has won La Liga. He'll win the award easily by miles. Ribery would be lucky to beat Iniesta to get 3rd place since he's not a Barcelona player. This is how it goes in Barca D'Or.

That coming from a guy that watches football for 27 years and still still doesn't know how to give unbiased opinions. Poor little barça blind supporters...

Numbers and facts are not bias , but i dont know why i bother ...

I dont like spanish football at all , but i cant recognize Messi & Ronaldo merits .

PS. Is this the meating of the "MOD made from god knows what reason" ?

In the last competition Messi won without winning a single major trophy as well as playing poorly in the most important matches. And this time he has won La Liga. He'll win the award easily by miles. Ribery would be lucky to beat Iniesta to get 3rd place since he's not a Barcelona player. This is how it goes in Barca D'Or.

In the last competition he broke the goalscoring all time record...91 goals in year...i realy dont get some of you...

Messi is the best player ever so its safe to say he deserves a few Balloon d'Ors. Bayern are now the best team in the world, and they deserve a bit of silverware. Hooray both have what they deserve.

Could we get back to the Bundesliga now and discuss how long it will take for SW to grant Mkhitaryan his long deserved 91 and how we think Bayern's players will rise.

In the last competition he broke the all time record goalscoring....91 goals in year...i realy dont get some of you...

Of course he did. He scored most of those goals against weak opponents in la liga matches where Barca would've won either way. Probably since september onwards.

I think what Messi achieve sometimes a little bit underestimated because his standard and expectations is above everyone else in the world. Same as La Liga,the gap is so big between the big teams and bottom half teams but it's not like Bundesliga doesn't have team like Greuther Furth,Fortuna Dusseldorf aswell. Both Bayern and Barca have considerably big gap among other teams in their own league.

I think what Messi achieve sometimes a little bit underestimated because his standard and expectations is above everyone else in the world. Same as La Liga' date='the gap is so big between the big teams and bottom half teams but it's not like Bundesliga doesn't have team like Greuther Furth,Fortuna Dusseldorf aswell. Both Bayern and Barca have considerably big gap among other teams in their own league.[/quote']

Agree 100% , at least Barca have Real , Bayern doesn't have anybody bar Dortmund last 3 seasons .

Numbers and facts are not bias ' date=' but i dont know why i bother ...

I dont like spanish football at all , but i cant recognize Messi & Ronaldo merits .

PS. Is this the meating of the "MOD made from god knows what reason" ?[/quote']

If you got some itching, go scratch it somewhere else dude.

You seem more the guy that watches stats for 27 years and not football...

If you got some itching' date=' go scratch it somewhere else dude.

You seem more the guy that watches stats for 27 years and not football...[/quote']

I like your pathetic attempt at humor , but please dont tell me that stats are not important , it's not figure skating to mather more artistical value then goals and asissts .

I like your pathetic attempt at humor ' date=' but please dont tell me that stats are not important , it's not figure skating to mather more artistical value then goals and asissts .[/quote']

I'm glad you liked it, it was thought just for you.

Of course stats are important, but performances are important too, especially in very competitive games, and not subpar games that are mostly la liga.

A player may not score but play very well for the team, and not simply score mostly when its easy and disappear in the big games or when the teams needs them to step up and lead them.

Yes, Ronaldo and Messi do score a lot, and they are amazing in that aspect, but football changed and people only seams to see the stats and not the performances and the influence that the player has in the team football.

In a more far-fetched approach, its like saying that Ronaldo and Messi are better players than Zidane and Figo just because they score a lot more goals. It's ridiculous, and that what's happened with lampard, gerrard, xavi, iniesta, sneijder and now ribery, they are left behind because their stats are not as impressive nor sell more shirts or magazines/newspapers then Messi or Ronaldo.