timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I'm glad you liked it' date=' it was thought just for you.

Of course stats are important, but performances are important too, especially in very competitive games, and not subpar games that are mostly la liga.

A player may not score but play very well for the team, and not simply score mostly when its easy and disappear in the big games or when the teams needs them to step up and lead them.

Yes, Ronaldo and Messi do score a lot, and they are amazing in that aspect, but football changed and people only seams to see the stats and not the performances and the influence that the player has in the team football.

In a more far-fetched approach, its like saying that Ronaldo and Messi are better players than Zidane and Figo just because they score a lot more goals. It's ridiculous, and that what's happened with lampard, gerrard, xavi, iniesta, sneijder and now ribery, they are left behind because their stats are not as impressive nor sell more shirts or magazines/newspapers then Messi or Ronaldo.

Messi rival for all time best player is Maradona and maybe Pele , Zidane and Figo dont even fight in the same category .

Again , for people who dont remenber , i am not a Barca and Messi fan and i dont like spanish football .

Messi rival for all time best player is Maradona and maybe Pele ' date=' Zidane and Figo dont even fight in the same category .

[b']Again , for people who dont remenber , i am not a Barca and Messi fan and i dont like spanish football .[/b]

Ahaha, have even watched Pelé play?

A guy that says Messi is a better football player than Zidane isn't worthy of much more words. I'm done

Ahaha' date=' have even watched Pelé play?

A guy that says Messi is a better football player than Zidane isn't worthy of much more words. I'm done...[/quote']

He is not even the best player of all time in France ....

What is the purpose of a football player ?

About Pele ,I watched some of his game on DVD , he was great for that time but he never played for an important club .

Not much talk of Bundesliga happens in this thread just pages and pages of chitty spam' date=' I think I will unsubscribe from this.[/quote']

If your after Bundesliga talk you will find it in the link below,this is a ratings thread.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=69131

Edit: There is a good debate going on right now. :)

If your after Bundesliga talk you will find it in the link below' date='this is a ratings thread.[/i']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=69131

Edit: There is a good debate going on right now. :)

Well... But the recent discussion here isn't really about ratings for Bundesliga players, is it...??

Well... But the recent discussion here isn't really about ratings for Bundesliga players' date=' is it...??[/quote']

No, i mean if he is looking for some more Bundesliga talk, perhaps more then what he has seen here that thread might interest him...

When the hell would the powers that be do something about T. Muller's rating. I feel Robben's ratin should also be considered cos i think he's rediscovered himself recently... And what happened to S. Keissling? I mean he finished as BL's top scorer shouldn't he atleast get a +1?

great schweini and lahm get their +1' date=' but why not also do muller, javi, dante, neuer, reus, lewandowski, gundogan, kiessling, lars, draxler etc rises as well?[/quote']

Would imagine they'd happen in the next couple of days, they are staggered a lot more now.

great schweini and lahm get their +1' date=' but why not also do muller, javi, dante, neuer, reus, lewandowski, gundogan, kiessling, lars, draxler etc rises as well?[/quote']

Well probably because they cannot do 2000 players at once, they've been updating Bundesliga, La Liga, Premier League and Ligue 1 players so it seems they're just working on some of the biggest stars right now ;)

Alaba can rise to 92?

I wonder if it is too soon but I would like to see it if I am honest.

Hi' date=' I have the chance to buy Simon Rolfes, should I? Will he drop to 90, or is he safe?

Also, will s hmelzer rise to 91 or 92?[/quote']

I'd say Rolfes is safe, but I am not Bundesliga expert.

Schmelzer will hit 91.

Well probably because they cannot do 2000 players at once' date=' they've been updating Bundesliga, La Liga, Premier League and Ligue 1 players so it seems they're just working on some of the biggest stars right now ;)[/quote']

C'mon 2000 players at once....How many players has been REALLY reviewed(and I'm not talking about changing retirement status,Preferred Foot, weight or height). What really matters in changing is rating, position and club. Age one entered correcly doesn't need to be change(and please no Falcao roumors!). I'm working with databases myself and am changing a LOT more items in one day then they in a month! Not to talk about that players in whom 99% of players are interested, are not more than 1000! Do you really care if Mario Bolatti is 86 or 87 rated? Or if Charles Kabore gonna keep his 88 or not? And so on! Even if they change 50 players for a day(around 1 hour job) they should review ALL of these 1000 players for a 1 month(20 business days). And I'm talking about only 1 employer working day. If they're 4, they can review everyone that matters every week!

C'mon 2000 players at once....How many players has been REALLY reviewed(and I'm not talking about changing retirement status' date='Preferred Foot, weight or height). What really matters in changing is rating, position and club. Age one entered correcly doesn't need to be change(and please no Falcao roumors!). I'm working with databases myself and am changing a LOT more items in one day then they in a month! Not to talk about that players in whom 99% of players are interested, are not more than 1000! [b']Do you really care if Mario Bolatti is 86 or 87 rated? Or if Charles Kabore gonna keep his 88 or not?[/b] And so on! Even if they change 50 players for a day(around 1 hour job) they should review ALL of these 1000 players for a 1 month(20 business days). And I'm talking about only 1 employer working day. If they're 4, they can review everyone that matters every week!

You clearly only choose "big clubs" to manage.

Well, they're slow this time, it's true.

But atleast give them a time now they're looks like will start review big league.

Oh, and penjurov, yes some people(many actually) also care about some random 86 rated because it could be they're in some unique rules custom etc.

You clearly only choose "big clubs" to manage.

If Sheffield United' date=' Arsenal di Sarandi, CSKA Sofia and so on are from those "big clubs", so yes I have only big clubs. But even in GC starting in Div 2 for a season you can get avg 88 club without a problem!

Ofcourse that I have big clubs as well, but my point is that 87 and below are valuable only if they're young prospects.

Oh, and penjurov, yes some people(many actually) also care about some random 86 rated because it could be they're in some unique rules custom etc.

I admin I'm not familiar with this rules, couse I play mostly in GC. But cannot believe some 86 are better than some 88, if not considering the potential of the player.