Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I admin I'm not familiar with this rules' date=' couse I play mostly in GC. But cannot believe some 86 are better than some 88, if not considering the potential of the player.[/quote']

I'm in one or two myself so I'm also monitored some "lower" rated players.

But yes, some (many, arguably) player including in BuLi needs rating adjustment, with today's review I take it they're already working on big league and while it's late than their customer wants/expected, it's better than not happenning at all I supposed.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

I know Dante is one of the best defenders in the league' date=' but how long do you think he could keep a high rating for at his age? (I.e. the 92/93 rating that I expect him to get) :)

Do you think any tough competition will come along soon?[/quote']

If they buy David Luiz, i can see him, Dante and Boateng sharing gametime. He (Guardiola) could drop Martinez to CB also (he did with Masch & Busquets)

Don't forget the forgotten man either (Badstuber) but i think he is out for at least another 6 months.

Depends what sort of formation Guardiola uses and who he prefers, who knows.

Probably have to wait until a few games into the season first.

I know Dante is one of the best defenders in the league' date=' but how long do you think he could keep a high rating for at his age? (I.e. the 92/93 rating that I expect him to get) :)

Do you think any tough competition will come along soon?[/quote']

How about tomorrow morning? B)

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Guys any thoughts on Kirchhoff and Donati? Will they get gametime and will they rise? Which one should I get

I am only aware that Donati is a straight replacement for Carvajal. He was bought by Leverkusen to fill the void left by the spaniard so i feel he should get more game time than Kirchhoff' date=' who currently is considered a backup at Munchen and has to compete [/b']with Van Buyten and Boateng for a starting berth. Anyway, this is my personal view, but i'm not a BuLi expert. You'd better ask Raz and Mia Son Mia.:D

Donati get higher chance to rise as he'll likely to be starter to replace Carvajal whereas Kirchoff will only be a backup in Bayern

I'm glad to see that also Gozzy agrees with me about this.:D:o:D

Guys any thoughts on Kirchhoff and Donati? Will they get gametime and will they rise? Which one should I get

Donati's a good solid right back from Inter's academy. He was pretty good in the Under 21s and that's what secured his transfer to Leverusken. I'm pretty sure as others have pointed out that He'll be the replacement for Carvajal.

Don't expect Donati to be an offensive fullback as that's not really what he is. He's a defense first guy and a very hardworking person on defense. He should get a rise this season as He should be playing regularly.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Donati get higher chance to rise as he'll likely to be starter to replace Carvajal whereas Kirchoff will only be a backup in Bayern
I am only aware that Donati is a straight replacement for Carvajal. He was bought by Leverkusen to fill the void left by the spaniard so i feel he should get more game time than Kirchhoff' date=' who currently is considered a backup at Munchen and has to compete [/b']with Van Buyten and Boateng for a starting berth. Anyway, this is my personal view, but i'm not a BuLi expert. You'd better ask Raz and Mia Son Mia.:D

I'm glad to see that also Gozzy agrees with me about this.:D:o:D

Guys dont forget that Bayer signed Hilbert also , he is more likely to take Carvajal place imo .

Guys dont forget that Bayer signed Hilbert also ' date=' he is more likely to take Carvajal place imo .[/quote']

I'll be honest i don't know they have signed Hilbert but still i think Donati have better chance to play when competing with Hilbert rather than Kirchoff with Dante,Boateng,Van Buyten and Martinez. It's all still hypotetical though until the season begin

I'll be honest i don't know they have signed Hilbert but still i think Donati have better chance to play when competing with Hilbert rather than Kirchoff with Dante' date='Boateng,Van Buyten and Martinez. It's all still hypotetical though until the season begin[/quote']

that's obvious , but Donati is not a starter by defo , that's what i just said :D

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Guys dont forget that Bayer signed Hilbert also ' date=' he is more likely to take Carvajal place imo .[/quote']

Excuse me, i didn't know that.:o:o:o Thank you for pointing it out pal.:):):)However, i believe that the italian guy is better than the "Crucchen" RB.:D:D:D I'm just kidding but let me say: Forza Italia!:eek::eek::eek: