Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Marco Reus 93??

Not sure about that one. Mia or Raz would be the best guys to ask on that one.

I think yes' date=' possibly.[/i']

Probably.

No prizes for knowing what Raz is gonna say...

Could Heiko Westerman get his 91 back? If not' date=' will he definitely keep onto 90 for a long time?

Thank you :)[/quote']

No to 91. Probably keep his 90.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Not sure about that one. Mia or Raz would be the best guys to ask on that one.

I think yes' date=' possibly.[/i']

What does Raz think :P:p

Raz thinks anything less than a 142 rating for Reus is under-estimating his talent ;):)

With the way they are handing out rating rises like Confetti it wouldn't surprise me if he even got 94.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

What does Raz think :P:p

Raz thinks anything less than a 142 rating for Reus is under-estimating his talent ;):)

With the way they are handing out rating rises like Confetti it wouldn't surprise me if he even got 94.

Between 10 better players of europa nowadays!

To rise already!

Should i keep Diagne' date=' Badelj and Neustader for potential wise?

Need to clear players to reduce wage bill[/quote']

Hmm, you can sell them I guess. No world-beaters. Might wanna wait a week or 2 as they seem to updating Bundesliga at the moment and perhaps they have an outside chance to rise as everybody rises these days.

SO Lewa is 94 but Muller still 93 :eek:

It's crazy. Lewandowski started this season on 90. Sure, he's done well, but other players have done equally well and never seen such a huge jump. BVB didn't even win anything this season, and that's always been something people have assumed is important.

I'm guessing Muller will rise, Bayern surely aren't done as Alaba is a 100% rise, so more must be coming. I'm expecting huge rating jumps from a lot of players now tbh. Bale 99 is on the cards.

It's crazy. Lewandowski started this season on 90. Sure' date=' he's done well, but other players have done equally well and never seen such a huge jump. BVB didn't even win anything this season, and that's always been something people have assumed is important.[/quote']

They reached the final of the Champions League, where they lost to the best team in Europe. I don't see it as logical that the BVB's rating rises should depend so heavily on whether they won that particular match.

That said, I agree that the 94 for Lewandowski is a little surprising. Three seasons of outrageous scoring for Napoli were necessary before Cavani reached 94. It took him two seasons to get from 90 to 94. As you say, Lewandowski has now moved from 90 to 94 in the space of one season.

It's crazy. Lewandowski started this season on 90. Sure' date=' he's done well, but other players have done equally well and never seen such a huge jump. BVB didn't even win anything this season, and that's always been something people have assumed is important.

I'm guessing Muller will rise, Bayern surely aren't done as Alaba is a 100% rise, so more must be coming. I'm expecting huge rating jumps from a lot of players now tbh. [b']Bale 99 is on the cards[/b].

Bale on 95 this time around and people will go crazy, I'm sure about it ql4m.png

About Muller, guess we need to see 1 or 2 days again before jumping the gun.

Lewandowski does not deserve a 94 imo.

Compare him to someone like Falcao, he has been consistant for 4-5 seasons to earn his 94 (In lower league at Porto I know) but had alot of success in Europa League and in La Liga.

In two seasons Lewandowski has earned the same rating, it just doesnt make sense. All I can think is kids on soccerwiki still going crazy about his 4 goals against Real.

Lewandowski does not deserve a 94 imo.

Compare him to someone like Falcao' date=' he has been consistant for 4-5 seasons to earn his 94 (In lower league at Porto I know) but had alot of success in Europa League and in La Liga.

In two seasons Lewandowski has earned the same rating, it just doesnt make sense. All I can think is kids on soccerwiki still going crazy about his 4 goals against Real.[/quote']

And you can turn this around and say he most certainly isn't worse than Benzema or Higuain. What have they achieved the last few years? Nought.

So it works both ways. I think 93 would have been more realistic but then bring down other players as well.