Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Is Tony Jantschke a good prospect to buy for a long term deal ?

You are a bit too late on that one. Stagnated in development imo.

whos this Sonny Kittel lad? havnt really heard of him but heard his name mentioned somewhere yesterday saying he was decent?

Incredibly injury-prone. Very dodgy knees. Not worth it.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

And you can turn this around and say he most certainly isn't worse than Benzema or Higuain. What have they achieved the last few years? Nought.

That's an argument for reducing Higuain's and Benzema's ratings, not necessarily an argument for lifting Lewandowski to that level.

And in fact, it seems that the general belief is that both Higuain and Benzema are likely to lose their 94s. That would be appropriate, as those two clearly haven't been as good as the likes of Cavani and Falcao.

That's an argument for reducing Higuain's and Benzema's ratings' date=' not necessarily an argument for lifting Lewandowski to that level.

And in fact, it seems that the general belief is that both Higuain and Benzema are likely to lose their 94s. That would be appropriate, as those two clearly haven't been as good as the likes of Cavani and Falcao.[/quote']

Well when I said in Spanish ratings thread that Higuain and Benzema needs to be rated 93 and If Villa droped to 93, so they must to, I was anathematized :D But I think too that noone would protest if Lewa was only 93 and I strongly believe Higuain and Benzema must be at that level too....

That's an argument for reducing Higuain's and Benzema's ratings' date=' not necessarily an argument for lifting Lewandowski to that level.

And in fact, it seems that the general belief is that both Higuain and Benzema are likely to lose their 94s. That would be appropriate, as those two clearly haven't been as good as the likes of Cavani and Falcao.[/quote']

Absolutely mate. I don't care how they do it as long as it's balanced. They went for the overrating way in terms of balance.

What they may have also considered is that Lewa achieved more. Look at the 94-rated strikers: Benzema, Higuain, Falcao, Cavani and Aguero.

Lewandowski achieved more than those all of those in the last 3 years and achievements count. He won 2 league titles, a German cup and single-handedly shot his team into a CL final. None of the others won 2 league titles in the last 3 years or been in a CL-final and especially not scored 4 goals themselves against Madrid on the way.

So while I think 93 would have been more appropriate (while bringing down the others), there are arguments for why it's been done the way it's been done. It's not out-of-this-world unjustified. Just a matter of perspective depending on if you count consistency in play for a number of years or recent success.

Well when I said in Spanish ratings thread that Higuain and Benzema needs to be rated 93 and If Villa droped to 93' date=' so they must to, I was anathematized :D But I think too that noone would protest if Lewa was only 93 and I strongly believe Higuain and Benzema must be at that level too....[/quote']

I agreed, and still do. I think hig benz and lewa on 93 is gopd. Obvs Lewa is on the way up while others may not be. And he has been part of a better side last few.seasons. cavani and Falcolao have played like demons for 94, and have only been.held back.by club success. If they had.been at barca or munich for ex both would could be 95.

Well when I said in Spanish ratings thread that Higuain and Benzema needs to be rated 93 and If Villa droped to 93' date=' so they must to, I was anathematized :D But I think too that noone would protest if Lewa was only 93 and I strongly believe Higuain and Benzema must be at that level too....[/quote']

I agreed, and still do. I think hig benz and lewa on 93 is gopd. Obvs Lewa is on the way up while others may not be. And he has been part of a better side last few.seasons. cavani and Falcolao have played like demons for 94, and have only been.held back.by club success. If they had.been at barca or munich for ex both would could be 95.