Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

According to The Sun newspaper here in England Arsenal have agreed to sign Ginter from Freiburg anything in Germany claiming the same? may be just pure paper make stuff up. Good move either way glad i bought the kid about a year ago

Why would you even read The Sun let alone use it as a source?

I have £1.6 million haha' date=' with a few players with concerns. My other forwards I can use are Falcao, Reus, Lavezzi, Schurlle and Muller. My defense is Ivanovic, De Rossi, Subotic, Coentrao and schmelzer.[/quote']

Accept the deal, quick, before he changes his mind lol! :P ok, with Falcao and Muller I'd say your FWs are well-covered, rest of your FWs aren't too bad either. Hummels will be your highest value DF. i think he won't rise now, but certainly will in the future. damn good deal.

Some ratings that are ridiculous..

Carlos Zambrano, still an 87 whereas Jung is an 88 (Zambrano Peruvian international)

Szabolics Hustzi, 88 despite being Hannovers joint best player with RRZ. (Hungarian international)

Juan Arango, surely deserves a 90 the way they're getting handed about willy nilly, Gladbachs best player

Stefan Aigner, 87 - incredible debut season in the BuLi for Eintracht, him, Maier and Inui all rated poorly.

Van Buyten 88 - really? He might not be as young as he once was but he is still a fine deputy for the permacrocked Badstuber

Oh but none of them are 18 and in the top 10 best youth players that might make it so wont get the rating they deserve.

This game is seriously gone to the dogs. Hopefully someone takes ot and rectifies these changes, much deserved changes, for the next set of ratings.

There are so many more, i've had to vote on 45 player changes over 3 weeks to be able to finally change a players club, who has been at their club for a whole month without it being changed. Whoever is in charge seriously needs to pull their fingers out of their derriere and get cracking.

Some ratings that are ridiculous..

Carlos Zambrano' date=' still an 87 whereas Jung is an 88 (Zambrano Peruvian international)

Szabolics Hustzi, 88 despite being Hannovers joint best player with RRZ. (Hungarian international)

Juan Arango, surely deserves a 90 the way they're getting handed about willy nilly, Gladbachs best player

Stefan Aigner, 87 - incredible debut season in the BuLi for Eintracht, him, Maier and Inui all rated poorly.

Van Buyten 88 - really? He might not be as young as he once was but he is still a fine deputy for the permacrocked Badstuber

Oh but none of them are 18 and in the top 10 best youth players that might make it so wont get the rating they deserve.

This game is seriously gone to the dogs. Hopefully someone takes ot and rectifies these changes, much deserved changes, for the next set of ratings.

There are so many more, i've had to vote on 45 player changes over 3 weeks to be able to finally change a players club, who has been at their club for a whole month without it being changed. Whoever is in charge seriously needs to pull their fingers out of their derriere and get cracking.[/quote']

Zambrano: Compared to Jung his rating is okay as Jung is probably one of the biggest talents on his position in the Bundesliga and his performance was way better than Zambrano's.

Huszti: One outstanding game, 4 games in which you can hardly see him, one outstanding game, 4 games ... compared to his potential his overall performance is a joke.

Arango: Great season in 2012, in 2013 his Performance was pretty disappointing. Might lose his place in the starting 11.

Aigner: Incredible first half of the season, the rest was mediocre (same as Inui, although Iniu's second half of the season was even worse).

And so on.

You might be right with parts of your Statement but most of your examples are ... not chosen wisely.

Are Jantschke and Neustadter likely to see a +1 during this summer review/update or will they stay where they are?

I think both might have to face fierce competition: Korb could replace Jantschke, Goretzka could replace Neustädter.

Both played a mediocre season, especially Neustädter was quite disappointing at his new Club.

I wouldn't expect any changes (the only reason for Neustädter to rise might be his club playing CL).

Hi' date=' Will Gonzalo Castro (aged 26 rated 90) rise in the next review? What is his maximum potential? :)

Thanks you :)[/quote']

When I started playing this game 6 years ago he was rated 91 and I would say thats his max potential unless Leverkusen suddenly become amazing and win everything which just isn't going to happen.

Zambrano: Compared to Jung his rating is okay as Jung is probably one of the biggest talents on his position in the Bundesliga and his performance was way better than Zambrano's.

Huszti: One outstanding game' date=' 4 games in which you can hardly see him, one outstanding game, 4 games ... compared to his potential his overall performance is a joke.

Arango: Great season in 2012, in 2013 his Performance was pretty disappointing. Might lose his place in the starting 11.

Aigner: Incredible first half of the season, the rest was mediocre (same as Inui, although Iniu's second half of the season was even worse).

And so on.

You might be right with parts of your Statement but most of your examples are ... not chosen wisely.[/quote']

Huszti scored 9 goals in the league and 5 in europe, not too bad for midfield wouldnt you say?

Zambrano played in nearly the same amount of games and is an established international fr his country whereas Jung is not, yeah he might hae more potential but you've clearly missed the point i was making, ratings for talent, rather than minutes played/goals scored etc.

Aigner came from the 2nd division and scored freely in his debut season, he may have tailed off, but not everyone has a perfect season.

I AM right in what i say and the examples are perfectly apt. These guys ratings are wrong, however, a player played a few games for a B side so gets a +4.

Ridiculous.

Huszti scored 9 goals in the league and 5 in europe' date=' not too bad for midfield wouldnt you say?

Zambrano played in nearly the same amount of games and is an established international fr his country whereas Jung is not, yeah he might hae more potential but you've clearly missed the point i was making, ratings for talent, rather than minutes played/goals scored etc.

Aigner came from the 2nd division and scored freely in his debut season, he may have tailed off, but not everyone has a perfect season.

[b']I AM right[/b] in what i say and the examples are perfectly apt. These guys ratings are wrong, however, a player played a few games for a B side so gets a +4.

Ridiculous.

Who said that you are right?That's your opinion but it doesn't automatically mean that you are right.