timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I said he's wrong?No' date='I didn't.[/quote']

nor did i say you said that. i simply echoed your statement that no he has no 'proof' that he is right, nor does anyone have any 'proof' he is wrong as it is an intangible argument based on opinions. As such, with no actual hard criteria available, he is more than likely, entitled to, and correct to use any information possible to form and back up an opinion based argument.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Some ratings that are ridiculous..

Carlos Zambrano' date=' still an 87 whereas Jung is an 88 (Zambrano Peruvian international)

Szabolics Hustzi, 88 despite being Hannovers joint best player with RRZ. (Hungarian international)

Juan Arango, surely deserves a 90 the way they're getting handed about willy nilly, Gladbachs best player

Stefan Aigner, 87 - incredible debut season in the BuLi for Eintracht, him, Maier and Inui all rated poorly.

Van Buyten 88 - really? He might not be as young as he once was but he is still a fine deputy for the permacrocked Badstuber

Oh but none of them are 18 and in the top 10 best youth players that might make it so wont get the rating they deserve.

This game is seriously gone to the dogs. Hopefully someone takes ot and rectifies these changes, much deserved changes, for the next set of ratings.

There are so many more, i've had to vote on 45 player changes over 3 weeks to be able to finally change a players club, who has been at their club for a whole month without it being changed. Whoever is in charge seriously needs to pull their fingers out of their derriere and get cracking.[/quote']

Zambrano: Compared to Jung his rating is okay as Jung is probably one of the biggest talents on his position in the Bundesliga and his performance was way better than Zambrano's.

Huszti: One outstanding game' date=' 4 games in which you can hardly see him, one outstanding game, 4 games ... compared to his potential his overall performance is a joke.

Arango: Great season in 2012, in 2013 his Performance was pretty disappointing. Might lose his place in the starting 11.

Aigner: Incredible first half of the season, the rest was mediocre (same as Inui, although Iniu's second half of the season was even worse).

And so on.

You might be right with parts of your Statement but most of your examples are ... not chosen wisely.[/quote']

Have to agree with Nabu, my dear friend.

Zambrano is fine. Peruvian International or not. If Jung was Peruvian, he'd be an international too. Can't disadvantage a young player because he ain't in the national team where a certain Philipp Lahm takes up the position.

Huszti, I agree with you. He has been fantastic, however, he barely played at Zenit and was injured most of the second half of the season for Hannover so there is some justification for why he got his rating.

You are a season late on Arango indeed. I would have agreed with you a while ago but he has been very mediocre this season and has not stood out compared to the other guys with 90 or 89.

Aigner played 2. Bundesliga the season before and rose +4 to 87. Perfectly fine. Usually you (or was it somebody else, can't remember) critisize it when those players get increased heaps on the back of one season. If he plays well again, he will rise again, no biggie.

Van Buyten is fine at 88. Barely played before Badstuber's injury and it's not like he stands out in the team performance-wise.

There are many many things I don't agree with either but those guys are basically spot on imo.

I think both might have to face fierce competition: Korb could replace Jantschke' date=' Goretzka could replace Neustädter.

Both played a mediocre season, especially Neustädter was quite disappointing at his new Club.

I wouldn't expect any changes (the only reason for Neustädter to rise might be his club playing CL).[/quote']

I very much doubt Korb is going to replace Jantschke.

I reckon it is quite likely that Goretzka plays further up the pitch so I don't think that affects Neustädter much.

Benedikt Howdes to 91? How likely is that?

Doubt it. Don't see a reason why he should

Who said that you are right?That's your opinion but it doesn't automatically mean that you are right.
Coming from you has a strange effect :P:rolleyes:

Haha, class

This question is out for all keen Bundesliga followers

1) Can anyone see Gotze transition in to a forward for Pep Guardiola's and replace Mandzukic in the line up ? Would be very interested in him becoming a forward particularly because I have him in all my teams, and I could really use a top rated forward, but I don't want to spend around 30-35million especially if Gotze can be seen as a forward in 6 months time. Is he really the best German talent of this generation ?

2) Is Reus like to keep his AM-FWD role ? having noticed Reus mainly plays in advanced midfield for Dortumund this past season. I am interested in signing Reus, but only to use him as a striker as I already have Gotze, Ronaldo, Neymar, Bale on the wings.

3) What's the potential of Toni Kroos, and does anyone think Gotze's arrival may potential hinder his progress in terms of game time ? Can we see him a 94 possibly in the future ?

Cheers guys for all the help, Greatly appreciate it as I don't have much knowledge about the Bundesliga being based in England ;)

some of Hoffenheim was rated today' date=' does that mean they've started rating Germany?

Seems too many of the same team to not be a coincidence[/quote']

Can't believe your actually asking this.Its been made clear there is no rating schedule.Ratings are done randomly. Cavani last week as well as Thiago Silva Philip Lahm and countless others from many different countries.Nobody knows when players will be reviewed anymore.

What an over reaction.

There were over a dozen changes from Hoffenheim done today, the team that finished 16th due to winning the relegation playoff. The team lowest in the League as Dusseldorf and Furth were relegated, hence them being the "bottom" team discounting newly promoted EB and Hertha.

This might signal the start of changes just in time for the season beginning as the last time Germany was properly done (have a look, ratings still occur in order but a lot more sporadic) was January, during the break.

What an over reaction.

There were over a dozen changes from Hoffenheim done today' date=' the team that finished 16th due to winning the relegation playoff. The team lowest in the League as Dusseldorf and Furth were relegated, hence them being the "bottom" team discounting newly promoted EB and Hertha.

This might signal the start of changes just in time for the season beginning as the last time Germany was properly done (have a look, ratings still occur in order but a lot more sporadic) was January, during the break.[/quote']

It's a sign indeed a lot of players from same club reviewed,and starting from the club who finished lowest,like how the old rating schedule works and i really hope it the returns of 'rating schedule'

It's a sign indeed a lot of players from same club reviewed' date='and starting from the club who finished lowest,like how the old rating schedule works and i really hope it the returns of 'rating schedule'[/quote']

Agreed, and gods only one can hope that they do it like that, i dont want it to be like it was before, but smashing out a league in one fell swoop, (disregarding the changes that get done inbetween for notable performances) would be sweet

Imo Thomas Muller should be 95 assuming that Cavani and Lewandowski got 94.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

muller did have a spell where things didn't quite go his way and it was a pretty dry spell without goals (not this season but before)

I would say 94 for now. 95 possible in future if all things go well