Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

SM have completed the Bayern review yet have they?

It seems that with the 2012-13 standings, teams from 16th to 8th have been updated on soccerwiki, a few updated today on soccermanager, so im assuming 7th to 1st (ending with Bayern) will be done over the next few days.

A week or so and it'd be finished.. maybe someone heard my rant. :D

It seems that with the 2012-13 standings' date=' teams from 16th to 8th have been updated on soccerwiki, a few updated today on soccermanager, so im assuming 7th to 1st (ending with Bayern) will be done over the next few days.

A week or so and it'd be finished.. maybe someone heard my rant. :D[/quote']

Bit strange to do the rating updates before the season gets underway tonight isn't it?

Bit strange to do the rating updates before the season gets underway tonight isn't it?

Yes and no.

The last proper updates were January, during the winter break. They should have came at the end of the season, circa end of May beginning of June.

A lot of players needed doing, however players that changed club needed rating too, so i, for one, am gad its been addressed before the season starts. Otherwise you get terrible decisions, like when Rode wasn't rated for ages and had to go from 80 - 87 in one go, for example.

So embrace it, friends.

This rating non schedule is annoying compared to how it used to be. At least you actually knew when a region had been finished so you could manage your squad with some degree of certainty. Surely all of the top leagues should have been reviewed after last season to be somewhat accurate for the forthcoming season?

. Otherwise you get terrible decisions' date=' like when Rode wasn't rated for ages and had to go from 80 - 87 in one go, for example.

So embrace it, friends.[/quote']

Any more examples of this not risen yet?! :)

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

It's a shame that J. Boateng hasnt' risen yet...he deserves it but he doesn't rise...

what annoys me more is that my competitor's bayern players like Lahm or Scwheinsteiger have already got their rating increases....so I'm penalized two times...:(:confused::(

Guys

Looking to sign Mario Mandzukic for a very small price of 9 million.

30 million would sign me Lewandowski, but it will prove expensive for me.

Does anyone think Mandzukic features in Bayern's plans this season ( Scored a goal in today's match, so it's a good start ) and potentially reach a rating of 92 ?

Just looking for a FC as a poacher parterning Aguero and Neymar as strikers.

Guys

30 million would sign me Lewandowski' date=' but it will prove expensive for me.

Does anyone think Mandzukic features in Bayern's plans this season ( Scored a goal in today's match, so it's a good start ) and potentially reach a rating of 92 ?

Just looking for a FC as a poacher parterning Aguero and Neymar as strikers.[/quote']

Mandzukic should be in for a rise, but may not get a regular place next season. Depends on whether u are planning for the long-term or just looking for a profit.

Mandzukic should be in for a rise' date=' but may not get a regular place next season. Depends on whether u are planning for the long-term or just looking for a profit.[/quote']

I'm just looking for a striker who is a FC and act play as a poacher as I usually set my tactics involving playing a FC alongside a FWD ( Aguero rotating with Neymar). I'm intending to sign Mandzukic if he can potentially rise to 92 and keep his rating at 92, Im just wondering if anyone thinks he may fizzle out for potentially Gotze

I'm just looking for a striker who is a FC and act play as a poacher as I usually set my tactics involving playing a FC alongside a FWD ( Aguero rotating with Neymar). I'm intending to sign Mandzukic if he can potentially rise to 92 and keep his rating at 92' date=' Im just wondering if anyone thinks he may fizzle out for potentially Gotze[/quote']

I think he deserves a rise, likely but not 100% sure SM will give it. Nobody knows what Pep's plans are, my guess is he will be rotated. If u are fine with selling Mandzukic 3-4 months later then go for him imo.

I'm just looking for a striker who is a FC and act play as a poacher as I usually set my tactics involving playing a FC alongside a FWD ( Aguero rotating with Neymar). I'm intending to sign Mandzukic if he can potentially rise to 92 and keep his rating at 92' date=' Im just wondering if anyone thinks he may fizzle out for potentially Gotze[/quote']

Mandzukic should be 92 very soon!

Guys

30 million would sign me Lewandowski' date=' but it will prove expensive for me.

Just looking for a FC as a poacher parterning Aguero and Neymar as strikers.[/quote']

I'd buy Mandzukic. Even if he doesn't go up this review, he is now firmly Bayern's first choice striker (that is if you class Muller as an attacking midfielder) so he should go up in future reviews.

Is he likely to be rotated into games with Europe/cups etc

Or is his ability such that selling him would be the best option' date=' could get me 5M odd which is a decent amount for Hamilton.[/quote']

Maybe with CL and all this season.

He is gonna rise a bit eventually but still got quite far to go to have Bundesliga standard. Still young though.

Short term 5m seems like a good deal

How about Robben' date=' do you guys think he can have his 94 back? Im starting to think so, any thoughts?[/quote']

Yes imo, but hard to say. He missed out a chunk of games earlier last season, but seeing T.Silva rise despite missing half a season, and Robben being a big game player and on red hot form..more than deserving.

Just noticed a lot of Bundesliga players going up.

I think Sakai from my list now 88.

What are chances of

Philipp WOLLSCHEID - going to 90

Hiroshi KIYOTAKE - going to 88

This update?

Kiyotake unlikely to rise..just rose recently.