Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Could someone who watches Ter Stegen tell me how good he really is? No SM hype.

last season he was for me not an exceptionnal Gk. The interest of Barcelona mainly was because of his great season 2 years ago.

But I think this season he will be back again on top level. Friday he already played a terrific game against Bayern and stopped a penalty.

OFF TOPIC: Anyone knows why Wollscheid lost his place yesterday?

United got no chance to win CL under Moyes.

I don't get all these negative comments about Moyes. He's managed one competitive game for United (in which he's won a piece of silverware may I add) and people are already writing him off. If he wasn't good enough, he wouldn't have been chosen. It's as simple as that, and he was even SAF's favoured choice for the job. It's been obvious for years that he'd be Ferguson's successor as well, despite him not winning anything at Everton.

Said the guy who believes that Juve will win UCL.

I don't get what's wrong with Moyes?He's still establishing himself at United and that takes time.Bayern doesn't look brilliant with Pep either but you believe they are starting to write him off before start of the season?

Well United have I can safely say got a lot better chance of progressing further in the Champions League than a Monchengladbach side not in it which was what the comment was relevant to in the De Gea V Ter Tegen discussion.

simply by being number one for a top club in England and Europe his immediate prospects are much better than Ter Stegen in SM terms.

Well United have I can safely say got a lot better chance of progressing further in the Champions League than a Monchengladbach side not in it which was what the comment was relevant to in the De Gea V Ter Tegen discussion.

simply by being number one for a top club in England and Europe his immediate prospects are much better than Ter Stegen in SM terms.

It's admirable how 1 guy says that Moyes isn't good enough and after almost every single guy says same thing.Nice to see Ray living on Earth :D

I read on Rotowire that he is out for the whole 13-14 season. Not sure bout it though.

But' date=' is SM harsh enough to drop player because of injury?[/quote']

He'll miss the first part of the season from what I know,whole 2013 year but not entire season.He'll not get dropped because he's injured anyway