Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Well Guys

Mario Gotze made his debut for Bayern in a friendly against FC Gyor, and ended up scoring two goals

Was interesting Gotze played a very advanced centre field position and he took his chances well after some neat finishing..

I Think if Pep Guardiola can get Gotze to play this position frequently, and Gotze can finish his chances then its exciting, certainly from a neutral perspective and for managers who have Gotze !

And Aubameyang's debut signals exciting times for the Bundesliga

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

last season he was for me not an exceptionnal Gk. The interest of Barcelona mainly was because of his great season 2 years ago.

But I think this season he will be back again on top level. Friday he already played a terrific game against Bayern and stopped a penalty.

OFF TOPIC: Anyone knows why Wollscheid lost his place yesterday?

Because Spahic is the new leader and Toprak is better and more talented than Wollscheid.

Will Sokaratis rise in the next review now that he is at Dortmund?

What is his maximum potential?

And finally would you recommend purchasing him?

Thank you

I recommended to buy him BEFORE the season started - now I am not so sure anymore. With Pisczcek missing half of the season I thought that Sokratis would play his part' date=' but Großkreutz plays RB. I don't know why and I don't know if Klopp will change this but right now I wouldn't repeat my recommendation.

keep or sell rudevns of hamburg??

would he go up in rating

Tough one. If you expect a player rated 90 within a season - sell him. I think he is not bad and Hamburg desperately needs a striker that scores. But for some reason they don't like goalgetters, they prefer complete strikers like Lewandowski or Ronaldo - for a transfer fee less than 2 million.

To make it short: If I was coach I would let him play. What Fink will do? Nobody knows.

What is chance for Howedes to get +1 ?

Unlikely. Don't think he is on the radar for that. Only 5-10% chance?

Well Guys

Mario Gotze made his debut for Bayern in a friendly against FC Gyor' date=' and ended up scoring two goals

Was interesting Gotze played a very advanced centre field position and he took his chances well after some neat finishing..

I Think if Pep Guardiola can get Gotze to play this position frequently, and Gotze can finish his chances then its exciting, certainly from a neutral perspective and for managers who have Gotze !

And Aubameyang's debut signals exciting times for the Bundesliga[/quote']

My gut feel that Pep seems Gotze as the replica of Messi in the false 9 role. I'm not complaining if Gotze delivers & goes to to 99! :D

Have they just stopped updates in the middle of Germany then?

Loads of players cannot be edited as an edit has been approved' date=' but nothing has happened:confused:[/quote']

Been wondering the same thing. no German reviews for the past 3 days. they abandoned it halfway?! wth is SM smoking?! :confused:

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Been wondering the same thing. no German reviews for the past 3 days. they abandoned it halfway?! wth is SM smoking?! :confused:

Only Niklas Dams was reviewd today from Germany...honestly I can't understand this SM policy...in my opinion it doesn't make sense reviewing some Bayern and Dortmund players and let pass a lot of weeks (or months) before completing the others...

it's paradoxical that my team (who has Reus, J. Boateng, Neuer, T. Muller who all deserve a rise) has to be defeated by other teams whose only luck is to have Lahm, Lewandowsky or Scwheinsteiger who have already been reviewed.

This review policy it's strongly unfair IMO: different players of the same teams have different evaluations and this situation goes ahead for a long time. It is not fair.

Also I believe that this review system doesn't have the sense of importance and priority.

The players mentioned above strongly deserve a rise for what they have done or won during last season and still some of them have an inadequate rating.

On the other hand SM is reviewing players who only played a couple of games in the current season and giving them a rise (i.e. Luciano Slagveer from Herenveen who just got a +2 after having played just 2 games this season).

Please, someone explain me what is the sense because I can't find it and I really can't understand what is the logic.

The only thing I know is that I'm losing important matches because my better players are still waiting to be reviewed while my opponent's players have already risen.

EDIT: I've just realized that Dams is now playing for Servette...this makes today's review even more sad...

Good post mate, it seems they did some players, and then just stopped.

There are loads of players who need attention urgently, their ratings are nowhere near what they should be (not to mention several clubs and photos are out of date)

i had a rant about it last week, it seemed to kick start some changes, but then they stopped, abruptly.

Good post mate' date=' it seems they did some players, and then just stopped.

There are loads of players who need attention urgently, their ratings are nowhere near what they should be (not to mention several clubs and photos are out of date)

i had a rant about it last week, it seemed to kick start some changes, but then they stopped, abruptly.[/quote']

I can assure you that your rant had nothing to do with that.