Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Because he plays for Munich and Low has some feelings for Bayern players.Howedes is a lot better then both of BOateng and Bads and he should play along with Hummels but Low is a..moron sometimes.

Howedes doesn't play for Schalke as a central defender he play in right . why should he play for NT in a central spot?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I know that ' date=' but for national team you should bring player that are use to play there every week.why not Mertesacker or Wollscheid ?[/quote']

You mentioned Wollscheid....is he really good? what can his potential for the future be?

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Manuel NEUER 93=>94

agree?

Don't think he will hit 94. Bayern won nothing significant last season (despite the appearance in the Champs League final) and Germany didn't win anything either.

You mentioned Wollscheid....is he really good? what can his potential for the future be?

Wollscheid is a first-team starter for Leverkusen who are currently 2nd in the Bundesliga. IMO, he is a solid CB and has about 90/91 potential.

Cheers,

Roy

I've been seriously thinking and i could see kroos, reus and lewandowski getting a +2 to 92 this next review. At least for kroos and reus, doing great for team and country for a while now, and their 91 should've been given at the end of last season, right after the euros, and they have continue to do good since that. Some opinions?

I've been seriously thinking and i could see kroos' date=' reus and lewandowski getting a +2 to 92 this next review. At least for kroos and reus, doing great for team and country for a while now, and their 91 should've been given at the end of last season, right after the euros, and they have continue to do good since that. Some opinions?[/quote']

You got a point but I doubt SM will see it. My guess is +1 for them all.

I've been seriously thinking and i could see kroos' date=' reus and lewandowski getting a +2 to 92 this next review. At least for kroos and reus, doing great for team and country for a while now, and their 91 should've been given at the end of last season, right after the euros, and they have continue to do good since that. Some opinions?[/quote']

Ye thats what l think too , they fully deseerve it

All three should reach 91. If anyone was to get a 92 it would probably be Kroos.

I would not be against them all getting 92 because I think they have been performing well over an extended period of time and German football is of a very high quality now. Reus' performances for the national side and in Europe for Dortmund lead me to think he has a shot at 92, Kroos the same. Lewandowski I think has the least chance but tbh I think SM will give all +1 at the next review.

They were very generous to Brazil (Moura's +2 very strange) so hopefully Germany gets rewarded for the success it's clubs are having on the continent.

All three should reach 91. If anyone was to get a 92 it would probably be Kroos.

Yes, i agree, he's nuclear to team and country, the 91 is long time deserved, its time to 92 now. In this reviews some of 91 rated midfielders will most likely get 92, like marchisio, vidal, hamsik, ramires and maybe just maybe song (he was a beast last season, should've got it then, now maybe he will not), and kroos is at a similar club and country and performing as good if not better as most of them.

Its time for a refresh in the 90/91/92 rated players, some 90/91 are performing really well for some time and somehow get overlooked or their rises are really slow, while there are players that are 91/92 even 93 that are barely playing or not playing like they used to, and a few come to mind robinho, de jong, sahin, adebayor, darren fletcher, lucio, and i could name a dozen more.

Of course players rating should not change daily or monthly, it can't work like that, i know, but i have observed that there are some resistance on dropping some players, and rising others.

More like at least Lewandowski,he should have a got a +1 at the end of last season and has been pretty useful this season.

3 great players but I'd be amazed if they all got a +2 as that's pretty rare.

Recalling that the last rating changes have been in March - so 8 months ago - it certainly wouldn't be impossible. Of course another issue is when SM intends to re-rate the top leagues again. If they still are hanging on to their plan to review the top leagues 3 times a season, this will mean that they will have to review them quite soon again. And this will IMO reduce the chances for these players to get a +2.

One thing is for sure: They all would deserve it performance-wise.

Kroos

has reached the final of the CL last year with Bayern and became 2nd both in the league and the German cup. Moreover 8 assists in the CL last season are also quite good. This season Bayern are dominating the league so far and are also doing good in the CL. And Kroos has settled himself in the attacking midfield, where he usually performs way better than in the CM.

Only the fact that he was neither playing often nor good at the Euro's argues against him - but this shouldn't weight too much.

Reus

became player of the year last season and he's doing very well for Dortmund, who have been more than impressive in the CL group of death. Currently being 3rd in the league isn't bad either. However I still believe he can play even better at Dortmund as he is doing now. Reus' problem might be, that he has been rising continuously in the past so SM might be a bit conservative now in giving him rather a +1 than a +2 rise - even if the +2 might be deserved.

Lewandowski

has been scoring regularly last and this season for the current German champion and cup winner. 92 certainly wouldn't be a rating that is too high for this achievements - especially considering that there are probably much more players with that rating that aren't much better than Lewandowski. His main problem might be that his national team hasn't done too good at the home Euros.

As you see I think that basically all three players deserve to get a +2. However I doubt all three will get a +2. Maybe two of them. Maybe only one. Or maybe neither of them. I wouldn't even dare to predict which one has the biggest chances as I see pros and cons at all of them.

any chance for ELIA to raise to 89?

Nope' date=' no chance. Especially considering that he hasn't played that much last season. He first has to prove himself again.

How is Castro playing for Bayer? Five goals in over 1200 minutes, think that gives him a chance for 91?

I would negate that, too. Castro once got his 90 (or even 91) in a time when SM's rating changes were quite ridiculous sometimes. If I remember correctly he got it because he was called up for the National team in young age twice. But he didn't really deserve it at this time. Since then he hasn't played on 90+ level but also not too bad to drop him either. So my humble opinion would be that he currently justifies his rating and if he continues to play good he will get his rise sooner or later.

More like at least Lewandowski' date='he should have a got a +1 at the end of last season and has been pretty useful this season.

3 great players but I'd be amazed if they all got a +2 as that's pretty rare.[/quote']

yes, its rare, but shouldn't be. looking back in this year, there were at least 4 players that got the +2 jump from 88 to 90 (giroud, damiao, dede, lucas moura, in my opinion only giroud deserved it) and they weren't even playing for a major club, giroud was almost L1 champion, but that's it. Gotze got +2 too from 89 to 91 at last december.

That said, i think those rises could be precedents to a few +2 high rated players rises this major leagues review. For me the most likely candidates are Kroos and Bonucci, they got to receive a +2 so that we even could call it a decent review.

Recalling that the last rating changes have been in March - so 8 months ago - it certainly wouldn't be impossible. Of course another issue is when SM intends to re-rate the top leagues again. If they still are hanging on to their plan to review the top leagues 3 times a season' date=' this will mean that they will have to review them quite soon again. And this will IMO reduce the chances for these players to get a +2.

One thing is for sure: They all would deserve it performance-wise.

[b']Kroos [/b]

has reached the final of the CL last year with Bayern and became 2nd both in the league and the German cup. Moreover 8 assists in the CL last season are also quite good. This season Bayern are dominating the league so far and are also doing good in the CL. And Kroos has settled himself in the attacking midfield, where he usually performs way better than in the CM.

Only the fact that he was neither playing often nor good at the Euro's argues against him - but this shouldn't weight too much.

Reus

became player of the year last season and he's doing very well for Dortmund, who have been more than impressive in the CL group of death. Currently being 3rd in the league isn't bad either. However I still believe he can play even better at Dortmund as he is doing now. Reus' problem might be, that he has been rising continuously in the past so SM might be a bit conservative now in giving him rather a +1 than a +2 rise - even if the +2 might be deserved.

Lewandowski

has been scoring regularly last and this season for the current German champion and cup winner. 92 certainly wouldn't be a rating that is too high for this achievements - especially considering that there are probably much more players with that rating that aren't much better than Lewandowski. His main problem might be that his national team hasn't done too good at the home Euros.

As you see I think that basically all three players deserve to get a +2. However I doubt all three will get a +2. Maybe two of them. Maybe only one. Or maybe neither of them. I wouldn't even dare to predict which one has the biggest chances as I see pros and cons at all of them.

Very good insight, thanks

You would think that Jakuk BLASZCZYKOWSKI would be in for a +1 surely? Very important player for Dortmund and fully deserving of it.

How about Mario Gotze to 92? Scored an excellent goal against Munich and now he's fully back from injury he looks to be one of the main players in the Bundesliga again.