Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

He plays realy well ' date=' he is on destruction mode and looks realy powerful for his age , Ambrosini type of CM .[/quote']

Are we watching the same game?

I like the kid and hope he is gonna go far but he has hardly been on destruction mode.

Whoscored has him as the worst Nürnberg player today so far http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/723752/LiveStatistics/Germany-Bundesliga-2013-2014-Bayern-Munich-Nurnberg

Marian Sarr' date=' any ideas about him? Is he a proper talent or just hyped?[/quote']

His coach rates him very high (as well as Koray Günter) and he is willing to give them a chance. If he is able to convince him he might get some minutes. But with Sokratis as backup I don't think he'll play too much.

If you have patience and money isn't too important for you I would give him (and Günter) a try - I did.

any thoughts on sidney sam?

seem to be on fire this season. 2 matches' date=' 3 goals and 2 assist. not to mention being capped by germany

chance for 90 ?[/quote']

If he is able to play on this level for a longer period of time: Yes. Unfortunately he used to be injured quite often, let's hope it will change this season.

This is a a question directed to Bundesliga followers, and I would greatly appreciate your knowledge in response to my question.

What does everyone thing about the potential of Draxler of Schalke ?

Does anyone think he can have a phenomenal rise such as Gotze in terms of playing ability ?

I have seen Draxler a few times, and he appears to be a more direct attacking inside forward compared to Gotze who acts like a creative playmaker. Draxler seems more direct and likes taking on shots and his finishing his good for his age.

Just how highly do Germany rate Julian Draxler ?

Cheers

This is a a question directed to Bundesliga followers' date=' and I would greatly appreciate your knowledge in response to my question.

What does everyone thing about the potential of Draxler of Schalke ?

[b']Does anyone think he can have a phenomenal rise such as Gotze in terms of playing ability ?[/b]

I have seen Draxler a few times, and he appears to be a more direct attacking inside forward compared to Gotze who acts like a creative playmaker. Draxler seems more direct and likes taking on shots and his finishing his good for his age.

Just how highly do Germany rate Julian Draxler ?

Cheers

Yes.

KEMPF' date=' Marc-Oliver

VLACHODIMOS, Odisseas

are they good prospects, future 90+ ??

SARARER keep or sell ??

thanks[/quote']

Sell Sararer.

Don't see Vlachodimos getting past Ulreich. Maybe keep Kempf but Frankfurt is pretty set in defense as well.