timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

You would think that Jakuk BLASZCZYKOWSKI would be in for a +1 surely? Very important player for Dortmund and fully deserving of it.

How about Mario Gotze to 92? Scored an excellent goal against Munich and now he's fully back from injury he looks to be one of the main players in the Bundesliga again.

Kuba has to get 90 and Gotze for me is 80% a 92.

You would think' date=' the least Kuba deserves.

What do people think he can reach?[/quote']

Around 92 I think..Though he may struggle to get 92 so 91 is most probably his peak.He's a wonderful player anyway.Massively underrated.

Recalling that the last rating changes have been in March - so 8 months ago - it certainly wouldn't be impossible. Of course another issue is when SM intends to re-rate the top leagues again. If they still are hanging on to their plan to review the top leagues 3 times a season' date=' this will mean that they will have to review them quite soon again. And this will IMO reduce the chances for these players to get a +2.

One thing is for sure: They all would deserve it performance-wise.

[b']Kroos [/b]

has reached the final of the CL last year with Bayern and became 2nd both in the league and the German cup. Moreover 8 assists in the CL last season are also quite good. This season Bayern are dominating the league so far and are also doing good in the CL. And Kroos has settled himself in the attacking midfield, where he usually performs way better than in the CM.

Only the fact that he was neither playing often nor good at the Euro's argues against him - but this shouldn't weight too much.

Reus

became player of the year last season and he's doing very well for Dortmund, who have been more than impressive in the CL group of death. Currently being 3rd in the league isn't bad either. However I still believe he can play even better at Dortmund as he is doing now. Reus' problem might be, that he has been rising continuously in the past so SM might be a bit conservative now in giving him rather a +1 than a +2 rise - even if the +2 might be deserved.

Lewandowski

has been scoring regularly last and this season for the current German champion and cup winner. 92 certainly wouldn't be a rating that is too high for this achievements - especially considering that there are probably much more players with that rating that aren't much better than Lewandowski. His main problem might be that his national team hasn't done too good at the home Euros.

As you see I think that basically all three players deserve to get a +2. However I doubt all three will get a +2. Maybe two of them. Maybe only one. Or maybe neither of them. I wouldn't even dare to predict which one has the biggest chances as I see pros and cons at all of them.

Nope, no chance. Especially considering that he hasn't played that much last season. He first has to prove himself again.

I would negate that, too. Castro once got his 90 (or even 91) in a time when SM's rating changes were quite ridiculous sometimes. If I remember correctly he got it because he was called up for the National team in young age twice. But he didn't really deserve it at this time. Since then he hasn't played on 90+ level but also not too bad to drop him either. So my humble opinion would be that he currently justifies his rating and if he continues to play good he will get his rise sooner or later.

I tried to rep you for this but it won't let me.

Another perfect example of why you're one of the best posters on here Timesle.

And to think you didn't think Kroos would even +1 to 91 when this thread was done :P

I would negate that' date=' too. Castro once got his 90 (or even 91) in a time when SM's rating changes were quite ridiculous sometimes. If I remember correctly he got it because he was called up for the National team in young age twice. But he didn't really deserve it at this time. Since then he hasn't played on 90+ level but also not too bad to drop him either. So my humble opinion would be that he currently justifies his rating and if he continues to play good he will get his rise sooner or later.[/quote']

The 1st player I ever signed on SM when he was a rb/mid rated 91 about 5 years ago.

Can Arango get a +1 to 89? He looked good last season' date=' and he seems to be in good form this. Thanks.[/quote']

End of the season if at all, his age will hinder him IMO despite him being one of the best left midfielders in the league so far.

End of the season if at all' date=' his age will hinder him IMO [b']despite him being one of the best left midfielders in the league so far[/b].

My thoughts exactly- has looked very good and he has a terrific left peg.

Arango should get 90. Last time he went up was Dec 2011' date=' so its perfect to rise him a year later. He has gotten 17 assists and 12 goals since his last rise, which is not bad at all.[/quote']

That should surely be a step too far, given 'Gladbach's form his season. +1 to 89 seems more likely.

That should surely be a step too far' date=' given 'Gladbach's form his season. +1 to 89 seems more likely.[/quote']

I thought he was 89, my fault. Definitely gonna get 89 then for sure then, that should be a standard rise for such a good performer. Although I wouldnt rule out 90, other players have gotten easy rises to 90.

+1 100%

+2 50%

+3 0%

Hes a first team regular for Borussia Dortmund and has had 4 caps for the German national team, he will atleast get 89 mark my words, but what does everyone else think on the possibility of him getting 90 in the next review? :)