Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Why is Ribery not higher than Xavi? Either Xavi should drop or Ribery should've been given 97. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Xavi is decreasing after a bad year, ribery rose.. you wont expect him going from 95 to 97.. another bad year and Xavi could drop again, and again, and again, and again..he's geting old, just common.

but definitely if Ribery keeps performing this way, 97 will be out of question next season

Any thoughts on Wollscheid? Haven't had a chance to follow Leverkusen closely' date=' but I'm aware of their recent success.

I'd like some opinion on Kirchoff too.[/quote']

Wollscheid is benched at the moment but Spahic didn't look good last game so maybe he gets a chance on the weekend.

Kirchhoff looked good and quite comfortable in def mid in the test matches but too much competition.

seeing as Ribery recently rose what chance does Robben have of getting his 94 back?

In the biggest games Robben has always stood out as one of Bayern's best players.

Hasn't done enough to get his 94 back. Anyway If he will be a regular and have a big impact he'll rise next summer.

An assist and the winning goal plus the best player award in a CL final is pretty much enough for me. He deserves a 94, no doubt about that.

I dont think there should be a 3 rating difference between Robben and Ribery. Robben looked really good after his injury and played well in the final. Id think that if he continued and Bayern continue to do so well then he will have to get that 94 back

Completely agree.

I dont think there should be a 3 rating difference between Robben and Ribery. Robben looked really good after his injury and played well in the final. Id think that if he continued and Bayern continue to do so well then he will have to get that 94 back

there shouldn't be a 2 rating difference between muller and reus

Guest drseanfitz

I've got Sebastian Rode, Matthias Ginter and Clemens Fritz. Does anyone think any of them likely to rise in the near future?

and are Shawn Parker and branimir hrgota worth keeping?

I've got Sebastian Rode' date=' Matthias Ginter and Clemens Fritz. Does anyone think any of them likely to rise in the near future?

and are Shawn Parker and branimir hrgota worth keeping?[/quote']

Keep Rode and Ginter. They will play for a bigger club soon.

Keep Parker for the moment albeit he hasn't played a lot this season yet. Hrgota is 50-50.

Guest drseanfitz

Keep Rode and Ginter. They will play for a bigger club soon.

Keep Parker for the moment albeit he hasn't played a lot this season yet. Hrgota is 50-50.

cheers.

and any chance of a rise for nuri sahin?