Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Guys' date=' what your thoughs about Peniel Mlapa? He'a worth keeping?

By the way, tip for future rises: Dominik Kohr (Leverkusen - actuall 77) and Nicklas Sule (Hoffenheim - actual 77)[/quote']

No, sell Mlapa, he had enough chances to impress and failed in most cases.

Süle should get some minutes, can't say too much about his potential but as his coach has a lot of faith in his youth squad I think he should get enough chances to shine - or to fail.

I don't know too much about Kohr but with Can and Rolfes sitting on the bench I doubt that he will get too many minutes (btw.: he is injured right now).

how good is mkhitaryan? havent seen much of him and could get him in exchange for jackson martinez. thanks.

Maybe a bit biased as a BVB & Mkh fan but he is incredible, scoring for fun at the moment and part of a superb Dortmund team. Younger and better than Jackson Martinez.

Last season, I could have assured you that Rafinha wasn't going anywhere to the 90 bar... but this year it seems that Guardiola might use him a lot more... so I am now unsure. In my personal opinion, I don't think that he'll go up.

And as for Roberto Firmino, he is having a good start, scoring 3 and setting up 3 others in a team that scored 14 goals thus far (haven't played against the big guns though). So I think that if they keep up with their goalscoring abilities, he has a chance to rise...