Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

So in your opinion it is better to get other players. Who do you suggest as LB rated 88-90? Schmelzer is already taken. Thanks in advance :)

Get Alex Sandro (FC Porto). He's already a quality LB and imo he has great potential.

He should get to 90 in his next rating review and, in the next 2 / 3 years, he can be a starter for a top European club, from my point of view.

If everything goes well (if he has no serious injuries and if he keeps improving), I can see him getting to 92, medium term.

Regards:)

To people who watch alot of Bundesliga.

How has Coquelin done with is loan spell At Freiburg. I really like him as a player and still believe he can make it at Arsenal, but its a bit of a concern that hes in a relegation battle.

Has he played well/average or poor?

To people who watch alot of Bundesliga.

How has Coquelin done with is loan spell At Freiburg. I really like him as a player and still believe he can make it at Arsenal' date=' but its a bit of a concern that hes in a relegation battle.

Has he played well/average or poor?[/quote']

Very average but then again, so is the whole team.

Let's say it like that: He hasn't stood out so far in a pretty bad team.

Is Johannes Geis worth picking up in a competitive game world?

yeah, been decent so far.

Hey guys, whats your opinion on Fabian Johnson?

He seems to be playing decently for the US national team.

Klinsmann said "He will become one of the best left backs in the German Bundesliga,now I think he’s got what it takes to become one of the best in Europe.” (june 17th 2013)

Is this still true?

Hey guys' date=' whats your opinion on Fabian Johnson?

He seems to be playing decently for the US national team.

Klinsmann said "He will become one of the best left backs in the German Bundesliga,now I think he’s got what it takes to become one of the best in Europe.” (june 17th 2013)

Is this still true?[/quote']

Considering Klinsmann is an incredibly competent manager, this must be true...

Can Neuer get a 94 this season or is he stuck at 93? Seems odd that he didnt rise when they won as much they did last season but I guess the same can be said about others.

I don't know what Casillas or Buffon are rated as but obv Neuer should be the same level. One of the reasons I have given up on SM for the moment. Not representing skill and performances properly and too tired to complain.