Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

No chance he should get 92. Once Gündogan is back' date=' he sits back on the bench.[/quote']

This ^

I really doubt that' date=' IMO i think Bender will be the one to dance, but it could be just me because i think he's the weakest link Dortmund midfield.[/quote']

Bender the weakest point?Bender is an amazing DM.He can run for 1000 minutes all over the pitch.He can tackle the whole pitch.Amazing DM,hardworker.Borussia's system needs a DM,not 2 creative players.

Bayern Munich are no longer the best team in the world' date=' Pep Guardiola is a joke and will get rolled over by the likes of Chelsea/Mourinho.[/quote']

Think Mourinho got rolled by Pep.

This ^

Bender the weakest point?Bender is an amazing DM.He can run for 1000 minutes all over the pitch.He can tackle the whole pitch.Amazing DM' date='hardworker.Borussia's system needs a DM,not 2 creative players.

Think Mourinho got rolled by Pep.[/quote']

For me he could run 2000 minutes all over the pitch, that wouldn't make him a better player in my opinion. I don't see every single Dortmund games, i mostly see the CL games, The Classic and a Bundesliga game from time, but i think i saw enough of him to say that he's nothing special, not even at tackling.

I agree that he's a DM and consequently better at defending than Sahin, but to see who's gonna play, we will have to wait.

P.S. He could be amazing in the games i don't see, that i can't disagree.

For me he could run 2000 minutes all over the pitch' date=' that wouldn't make him a better player in my opinion. I don't see every single Dortmund games, i mostly see the CL games, The Classic and a Bundesliga game from time, but i think i saw enough of him to say that he's nothing special, not even at tackling.

I agree that he's a DM and consequently better at defending than Sahin, but to see who's gonna play,[b'] we will have to wait[/b].

We honestly don't.Its pretty clear that Sahin will be dropped when Gundo cmes back.

Can I ask what this statement is based on? Chelsea's performance at Sports Direct Arena' date=' Bayern's record in Bundesliga and Champ League this season, Bayern's display in Manchester perhaps?[/quote']

Nah none of the above. Just the fact that he's an Arsenal fan :D

I actually think Bayern are weaker now than they were before. Defensively they don't seem as sound. I'm just not a fan of Pep so maybe that's it.

i agree, i think they wont be as all consuming as last year, besides thats a hard year for anyone to repeat. They still have to rank as best in the world atm, sloightly ahead of Barca, and they will be favourites in all 3 comps again this seqason

I actually think Bayern are weaker now than they were before. Defensively they don't seem as sound. I'm just not a fan of Pep so maybe that's it.

I agree; no way Bayern will win the CL this season; Lucky for them they are destroying Dortmund , first Gotze now Lewandowski and if they still cannot win the Bundesliga they will make a move on Reus and Hummels also; i always disliked teams like this, teams who think money will buy you everything; no wonder they were managed by cheats like Uli Hoeness.

I agree; no way Bayern will win the CL this season; Lucky for them they are destroying Dortmund ' date=' first Gotze now Lewandowski and if they still cannot win the Bundesliga they will make a move on Reus and Hummels also; i always disliked teams like this, teams who think money will buy you everything; no wonder they were managed by cheats like Uli Hoeness.[/quote']

Hurting much?

Your posting some really stupid stuff today Hayden lol.

Why in the space of 5 months would Bayern go from the best team in the world winning a trouble to no more? If anything they have gotten stronger' date=' some of the football they are playing is excellent and the only team I could see challenging is Barcelona who are on a really good run, but still think Bayern would beat them.

To mention Chelsea is also really bad example lol, considering the Uefa Super Cup. It may have been a last minute goal but Bayern slaughtered them all game.[/quote']

Last years (direct) Bayern were out of this world and with Guardiola in he's holding them back with tiki taka bore fest.

Chelsea are just getting started, They have 2 full brilliant teams and Bayern don't. I hope they come up against each other again it's going to be brutal.

I haven't seen much of Hamburg this season but I was wondering if Lasogga is actually any good? His stats suggest he's doing pretty well but that doesn't mean much if he only scores tap ins. There aren't that many young, decent German out and out strikers so I was wondering if he's worth getting and if he's likely to ever be national team standard? Thanks

Last years (direct) Bayern were out of this world and with Guardiola in he's holding them back with tiki taka bore fest.

Chelsea are just getting started' date=' They have 2 full brilliant teams and Bayern don't. I hope they come up against each other again it's going to be brutal.[/quote']

Chelsea awful last weekend at Newcastle and today against WBA. Bayern would walk over them just like the supercup.

Mourinho knows what he's doing against the big teams' date=' 2 games doesn't justify anything and Chelsea have the league in the bag anyway.[/quote']

Go get yourself a Chelsea shirt then... Always moan about how you admire them so.

Bayern are still a powerhouse in Europe regardless of who is in charge

I haven't seen much of Hamburg this season but I was wondering if Lasogga is actually any good? His stats suggest he's doing pretty well but that doesn't mean much if he only scores tap ins. There aren't that many young' date=' decent German out and out strikers so I was wondering if he's worth getting and if he's likely to ever be national team standard? Thanks[/quote']

buy him. now.

;2779405']Go get yourself a Chelsea shirt then... Always moan about how you admire them so.

Bayern are still a powerhouse in Europe regardless of who is in charge

I don't admire them, Hate is a word I'd use.

They have 2 strong teams and as long as Terry and Cahill get less game time I don't see why not they can't be successful under the genius Mourinho.

Back to rating discussions anyway, Whatever rating Djourou is drop him -7.

Mourinho knows what he's doing against the big teams' date=' 2 games doesn't justify anything and [b']Chelsea have the league in the bag anyway[/b].

got lucky to get a point today, If Arsenal beat united they are 7 points behind, with potentially spurs, pool and City ahead of them. they are still absolutelyly contenders, and maybe favourites depending on where you look, but to say its in the bag, and as an Arsenal supporter, boy i want some of your drugs

There are a lot, and I mean a lot, of players in the Bundesliga 1. and 2. that need a severe ratings increase.

There are players that have played between 650-1080 minutes of football in the LEAGUE, never mind europe, internationals, cups etc who are still not touched. Nevermind the ones from last season who weren't touched.

Its pathetic - the one thing left about the game i like is watching my players/other players who deserve it get ratings boosts.

So many players are left behind, i'm on the verge of quitting my teams and washing my hands of soccermanager all together, which is a shame as its such a fantastic hobby.

Someone better pull their finger out, and soon, if the changes aren't made in the winterpause, i think that'll be the final straw for me. :(

There are a lot' date=' and I mean a lot, of players in the Bundesliga 1. and 2. that need a severe ratings increase.

There are players that have played between 650-1080 minutes of football in the LEAGUE, never mind europe, internationals, cups etc who are still not touched. Nevermind the ones from last season who weren't touched.

Its pathetic - the one thing left about the game i like is watching my players/other players who deserve it get ratings boosts.

So many players are left behind, i'm on the verge of quitting my teams and washing my hands of soccermanager all together, which is a shame as its such a fantastic hobby.

Someone better pull their finger out, and soon, if the changes aren't made in the winterpause, i think that'll be the final straw for me. :([/quote']

Some good points there. A lot of players get left behind because they aren't big name players or play for big clubs, I'm guessing that's what you mean?

Would be a shame to see such an enthusiastic manager like yourself leave the game, keep up the good passion.