timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Bundesliga ( low price good rise and potential for great talent )

Robin Knoche / club VfL Wolfsburg / games 3/4

Daniel Carvajal / club Bayer Leverkusen / games 3/4

Felix Klaus / club Greuther Fürth / games 3/4 1 goal

Ilir Azemi / club Greuther Fürth / games 4/4

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

A very nice work!

So' date=' do you think there will be no rise for Inui of Frankfurt? :)[/quote']

Currently no. However he is doing good at Frankfurt currently and so is Frankfurt in general. And because of this

These ratings might be updated if the Bundesliga won't be reviewed in the next few weeks.

Inui's prediction might be changed later depending on how he and Frankfurt will do and on when the Bundesliga will be rated.

Hi can anyone tell me there predictions for these players from the Bundesliga.

Polter 21 78 +4 if he keeps playing! 4games - 122minutes

Kolasinac not sure if on DB yes he is! +3 perhaps was in the bench 4 times

Malli 20 78 sell

Bellarabi 22 82 +2/3 keep 4games - 187minutes

Wolf 22 82 sell

Mielitz 23 83 keep is no.1 of bremen +2/3

Lukimya 26 78 +4/5 for the last season that made...

Nikci 22 83 sell

Hi can anyone tell me there predictions for these players from the Bundesliga.

Polter 21 78 +4 if he keeps playing! 4games - 122minutes

Kolasinac not sure if on DB yes he is! +3 perhaps was in the bench 4 times

Malli 20 78 sell

Bellarabi 22 82 +2/3 keep 4games - 187minutes

Wolf 22 82 sell

Mielitz 23 83 keep is no.1 of bremen +2/3

Lukimya 26 78 +4/5 for the last season that made...

Nikci 22 83 sell

Seriously? I hardly can believe this.

I mean: The guy you've helped at least found the correct thread. However he wasn't only too lazy/stupid to view the whole 2 pages of this thread to check if anyone may have predicted ratings for these players already. He was also too lazy/stupid to use the forum search AND to view at least the first few posts of this thread where you normally can find the predictions.

And then you even support his laziness and offer him the predictions?

Don't get me wrong. Helping some people is good and I've seen that you tried to help a lot. But really in this case it's wrong as it's actually a good lesson for real life for some people to use their brain before posting/talking. And in the time he posted his request for predictions he easily could have found him himself on the first page. He not even had to use the forum search. He just had to use the browser search which is normally quicker and voilà he would have had his answers.

By the way: When you delete this "[/Quote]" in your answers, you get wrong quoted posts.

I mean: The guy you've helped at least found the correct thread. However he wasn't only too lazy/stupid to view the whole 2 pages of this thread to check if anyone may have predicted ratings for these players already. He was also too lazy/stupid to use the forum search AND to view at least the first few posts of this thread where you normally can find the predictions.

Don't get me wrong. Helping some people is good and I've seen that you tried to help a lot. But really in this case it's wrong as it's actually a good lesson for real life for some people to use their brain before posting/talking. And in the time he posted his request for predictions he easily could have found him himself on the first page. He not even had to use the forum search. He just had to use the browser search which is normally quicker and voilà he would have had his answers.

By the way: When you delete this "[/Quote]" in your answers' date=' you get wrong quoted posts.[/quote']

Sorry.. I am new in the forum and i just trying to help this guy... :o

But all the way.... you are right!

By the way: When you delete this "[/Quote]" in your answers' date=' you get wrong quoted posts.[/quote']

RAGE much?? why are you so angry at me??

Sorry.. I am new in the forum and i just trying to help this guy... :o

But all the way.... you are right!

Honestly no harm at all (any more). ;) As I said before: Trying to help is good.

I myself would just have ignored him and I certainly will do on similar posts in the future (as I know there will be such posts).

However I just get reminded to this phrase:

Give a man a fish' date=' and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.[/quote']

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Currently no. However he is doing good at Frankfurt currently and so is Frankfurt in general. And because of this

Inui's prediction might be changed later depending on how he and Frankfurt will do and on when the Bundesliga will be rated.

Thanks, i'll keep an eye on him! :)

Im sorry but the thread is 3 pages long (was 2 when you posted) and the title is 2012/2013. It isn't rocket science to think there would be predictions on the front page.

Stop trying to divert from the fact that you were completely lazy and disrespectful to the person who has taken time to do predictions for unknowledgable and lazy people like you.

ok kwl but i feel sorry for you as you clearly dont have any heart at all let alone a brain to think for your self :eek:

Goalkeeper Risers

Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89

Bernd LENO 87 => 88

Lars UNNERSTALL 83 => 85 / 84

Sebastian MIELITZ 83 => 84 / 85

Max GRUN 82 => 84 / 85

Mohamed AMSIF 80 => 81 / 82

Fabian GIEFER 78 => 80 / 79

André WEIS 78 => 79

Odisseas VLACHODIMOS 75 => 77 / 76

Zlatan ALOMEROVIC 75 => 76 / 77

Defender Risers

Mats HUMMELS 92 => 93

Lukasz PISZCZEK 90 => 91

Kyriakos PAPADOPOULOS 88 => 89

Tony JANTSCHKE 87 => 88

Gotoku SAKAI 85 => 86

Trevizan FELIPE 85 => 86

Mario EGGIMANN 85 => 86

Ricardo RODRIGUEZ 85 => 86

Mergim MAVRAJ 84 => 85

Bamba ANDERSON 84 => 85

Hiroki SAKAI 82 => 84 / 85

Fallou DIAGNE 83 => 84 / 85

Assani LUKIMYA 78 => 83 / 82

Jannik VESTERGAARD 82 => 83 / 84

Thomas KLEINE 82 => 83

Johannes VAN DEN BERGH 80 => 83 / 82

Jens LANGENEKE 80 => 83 / 82

Oliver SORG 80 => 82 / 83

Daniel CARVAJAL 78 => 81 / 82

Immanuel HÖHN 78 => 81 / 80

Bruno SOARES 80 => 81

Felice VECCHIONE 77 => 78

Benedikt RÖCKER 77 => 78

Robin KNOCHE 75 => 78 / 77

Fernández JUANAN 77 => 78 / 79

Michael VITZTHUM 76 => 77

Ronny PHILP 60 => 76 / 77

Midfielder Risers

Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI 89 => 90

Sebastian KEHL 88 => 89

Ilkay GÜNDOGAN 87 => 88 / 89

Roman NEUSTADTER 87 => 88

Julian DRAXLER 86 => 87 / 88

Granit XHAKA 86 => 87

Hiroshi KIYOTAKE 84 => 86 / 85

Maximilian BEISTER 84 => 85

Adrian NIKCI 83 => 84 / 85

Karim GUEDE 83 => 84 / 85

Jonathan SCHMID 83 => 84 / 85

Bernd NEHRIG 83 => 84 / 85

Stefan AIGNER 83 => 84 / 85

Karim BELLARABI 82 => 83

Róbert MAK 82 => 83 / 84

Heinrich SCHMIDTGAL 82 => 83 / 84

Stephan FÜRSTNER 80 => 83 / 82

Sebastian RODE 80 => 83 / 82

Adam BODZEK 82 => 83 / 84

Matthias GINTER 77 => 82 / 83

Edgar PRIB 80 => 82 / 83

Sercan SARARER 78 => 82 / 83

Andreas LAMBERTZ 80 => 82 / 83

Oliver FINK 80 => 82

Tolga CIGERCI 80 => 81 / 82

Lukas RUPP 80 => 81 / 82

Chinedu EDE 80 => 81 / 82

Jacopo SALA 80 => 81

Kevin VOGT 75 => 80 / 79

Felix KLAUS 77 => 80

Sonny KITTEL 79 => 80

Mustafa AMINI 78 => 79 / 80

Zhi Gin LAM 78 => 79 / 80

Tayfun PEKTURK 77 => 79 / 80

Emre CAN 75 => 78 / 77

Filip MALBASIC 75 => 78 / 77

Rani KHEDIRA 75 => 77 / 76

Marvin BAKALORZ 75 => 76

Ronny GARBUSCHEWSKI 75 => 76 / 77

Forward Risers

Robert LEWANDOWSKI 90 => 91

Kevin VOLLAND 84 => 85

Heung-Min SON 84 => 85

Olivier OCCEAN 83 => 84 / 85

Júnior FERNÁNDES 80 => 82 / 81

Sebastian POLTER 78 => 80 / 81

Dani SCHAHIN 78 => 80 / 81

Branimir HRGOTA 76 => 79 / 78

Niclas FÜLLKRUG 78 => 79 / 80

Marco TERRAZZINO 78 => 79 / 80

Soufian BENYAMINA 77 => 78 / 79

Christoph HEMLEIN 77 => 78 / 79

Ilir AZEMI 75 => 77 / 76

"High" Risers

Ronny PHILP 60 => 76 / 77

Matthias GINTER 77 => 82 / 83

Assani LUKIMYA 78 => 83 / 82

Kevin VOGT 75 => 80 / 79

Sercan SARARER 78 => 82 / 83

Daniel CARVAJAL 78 => 81 / 82

Felix KLAUS 77 => 80

Emre CAN 75 => 78 / 77

Branimir HRGOTA 76 => 79 / 78

Hiroki SAKAI 82 => 84 / 85

Robin KNOCHE 75 => 78 / 77

Sebastian POLTER 78 => 80 / 81

Filip MALBASIC 75 => 78 / 77

Oliver SORG 80 => 82 / 83

Immanuel HÖHN 78 => 81 / 80

Max GRUN 82 => 84 / 85

Edgar PRIB 80 => 82 / 83

Stephan FÜRSTNER 80 => 83 / 82

Tayfun PEKTURK 77 => 79 / 80

Sebastian RODE 80 => 83 / 82

Johannes VAN DEN BERGH 80 => 83 / 82

Jens LANGENEKE 80 => 83 / 82

Andreas LAMBERTZ 80 => 82 / 83

Dani SCHAHIN 78 => 80 / 81

Oliver FINK 80 => 82

I think you are a bit of a Dortmund fan :D (i'm to ) piszsczek is not 100% 91 and kroos is , even luiz gustavo have better odds to be 91 then piszczek. imo a litlle bit conservative to new promoted squads, keep in mind they didn't get review when budesliga 2 was...great job anyway , keep up the good job .cheers

Yes i will stay for now!! Depending how Leverkusen stays in league and in League Europa...

No he won't stay' date=' he is a certain riser because he already has too much NT time, including a start in a major competetition (against Denmark).

Yes currently. Will be interesting to see what happens when Alaba becomes available again. Not this review for the rise, one after I think.

I'm almost sure Dante will rise also to 90, if he keeps being a starter in all the games. Plus all the good work he brings from Monchenglabdach which has not been accounted yet.

I think you are a bit of a Dortmund fan :D (i'm to ) piszsczek is not 100% 91 and kroos is ' date=' even luiz gustavo have better odds to be 91 then piszczek.[/quote']

Actually I'm a Stuttgart fan though there currently hardly exist reasons to be one.

It's true that there are lots of risers and possible risers in my predictions about the Dortmund team. However you have to keep in mind that they became league champion twice in one of the strongest leagues in the world. Last season they even set a record for getting the most points ever in one season.

And concerning Piszczek: He has been the best wingback in Bundesliga last season - even better than Lahm. And he is an important player in his national team. And even if Dortmund isn't currently ruling the league, he still is playing good. IMO he is nailed on 91.

imo a litlle bit conservative to new promoted squads' date=' keep in mind they didn't get review when budesliga 2 was...great job anyway , keep up the good job .cheers[/quote']

It's true that I rated them a bit conservative. However it's based on my experience how it has been in the past. Of course some of them might achieve a better rating regarding that still some games will be played until SM finally decides to re-rate the Bundesliga.

Thanks for the feedback.

Actually I'm a Stuttgart fan though there currently hardly exist reasons to be one.

It's true that there are lots of risers and possible risers in my predictions about the Dortmund team.

I'm a Steaua Bucharest fan , nice game agains your team :D

Yes , i know how good is Dortmund and i know all about there achivements, but :

Jerome Boateng 15 from 15 games played in CL (every minute)

Kroos one of the best NT players , for germany(second team in the world atm) not for poland ...

bayern played CL final Dormund not even in spring on EL...this might count a litlle:D

PS. i wouldn't mind if Piszczek goes to 91 , i have him in 7 from 12 teams that i own :)

Jerome Boateng 15 from 15 games played in CL (every minute)

Kroos one of the best NT players ' date=' for germany(second team in the world atm) not for poland ...

bayern played CL final Dormund not even in spring on EL...this might count a litlle:D[/quote']

For sure it does. Concerning Kroos I meanwhile would say that he also is nailed down on the rise to 91. Especially considering how good Bayern is doing at the moment. And of course reaching the CL final does count, too. I have to say that his performances at the Euro's in summer made me considering him as a possible riser. Because when he is used as a CM or DM he is not half as good as he is playing as a AM.

haha' date=' made me smile. last night was embarrassing. bruno's days seem to be almost over.

And concerning Piszczek: He has been the best wingback in Bundesliga last season - even better than Lahm. And he is an important player in his national team. And even if Dortmund isn't currently ruling the league, he still is playing good. IMO he is nailed on 91.

I personally think Piszcek is overrated. His luck is that the Dortmund style of play suits him. When he plays in a team with a different style, he is abysmal (Poland at EURO)

I think it depends when Bundesliga gets reviewed and if there is more emphasis on last season or this season then. I think he'll go to 91 either way though.

Because when he is used as a CM or DM he is not half as good as he is playing as a AM.

So true

I had bought bastian muller when he was at bayern munich. Any thoughts on whether he will get some game time at fortuna dusseldorf this season?

I don´t think so! Its very dificulty! Has two games not used as a substitute...